剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
When she un-sedates, will you give me a call?
等她清醒点了 能打电♥话♥告诉我吗
'Cause she's got about 10 grand
她造成了大概一万美元的财产损失
worth of property damage to answer for.
我得问问她
And I don't want her just walking out of here.
她也不能这么随便出去
Okay.
好的
Is someone--
有人...
No. No, no, no, no.
没人 没人
No, it's all you, all yours.
没人坐 全是你的
Uh, it's totally vacant.
真心没人坐
"The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds
"一排黑色的积云
and the tranquil waterway,
拦在不远处的海平面上
leading to the uttermost ends
在灰暗的天空下面
of the earth flowed somber under
那通向世界尽头的 宁静的水道
an overcast sky, seemed to lead
阴郁地流动着
into the heart of an immense darkness."
仿佛在流向那颗黑暗弥漫的心"
This is the last line to the first book we are going to read.
这是我们将要阅读的第一本书的最后一段话
It is also the last text you will receive in this class.
也是你们在这堂课上收到的最后一条短♥信♥
Phones off, everyone.
大家把电♥话♥都关了
Oh, come on, Scott, come on.
拜托 斯科特 拜托
Oh, pick up.
快接啊
Hello, Isaac.
你好 艾萨克
Hi.
你好
How we feeling?
感觉怎么样
Good. Listen, I think I could probably just--
挺好 听着 我认为我可能...
What is that?
那是什么
Just an anesthetic.
麻醉剂而已
We don't want you getting in the way again.
我们的好事可不想再被你搅合了
Count along with me, Isaac.
和我一起数 艾萨克
One...
一
Two...
二
Three.
三
Mr. Mccall?
麦高
Uh, I'm sure it's an emergency
你妈妈让你离开学校
if your mother needs you to leave school,
肯定有急事
but I'm gonna give you a warning in the nicest possible way.
不过我还是要委婉地提醒你
I am well aware of your attendance record.
我非常了解你的出勤记录
I don't wanna see you slip back into old habits.
我不想看到你再有这个坏习惯
I won't.
不会的
It's gonna be different this year.
今年肯定不会
Resolutions are only good if you stick with them, Scott.
斯科特 光有决心是不够的
I will.
我会的
I promise it won't be ephemeral.
我保证这决心不会朝生暮死
Hey, Lydia.
莉迪亚
What is that? Is that from the accident?
那是什么 车祸留下的吗
No.
不是
Prada bit me.
普拉达咬了我
Your dog?
你的狗吗
No, my designer handbag.
不 是我的名牌提包咬的啊
Yes, my dog.
当然是我的狗咬的
Has it ever bitten you before?
它之前咬过你吗
Mm-mm.
没吧
Okay. What if it's, like, the same thing as the deer?
好吧 万一跟上次的鹿一样呢
You know, like, how animals start acting weird right before
在地震前什么的
an earthquake or something?
动物会表现得很异常
Meaning what?
什么意思
There's gonna be an earthquake?
要地震了吗
Or something.
或者别的啥
I just--maybe it means something's coming.
也许意味着什么东西来了
Something bad.
不好的东西
It was a deer and a dog.
只是一只鹿和一只狗
What's that thing you say about threes?
你说三次会怎样来着
Once, twice--
一次 两次
Get down, everyone!
大家都蹲下
Get down, down.
蹲下 蹲下
Get down!
蹲下
Get down!
蹲下
Why didn't you tell me before?
你之前怎么不告诉我呢
Honestly, I was hoping i didn't have to.
其实我希望不用说这个
What do you mean?
什么意思
Everything that you've been doing--the extra reading,
你一直在做的那些 课外阅读
The summer school, saving up for the bike,
上暑期班 存钱买♥♥自行车
even though it scares me half to death--
即使你这些正常行为把我吓个半死
Honey, I just didn't wanna disrupt a good rhythm.
亲爱的 我只是不想打断你的生活节奏
It's not gonna stop.
不会被打断的
I-I'm gonna be better this year.
我今年会变得更好
A better student, a better son,
更好的学生 更好的儿子
A better friend, and better everything.
更好的朋友 更好的一切
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
好吧
He's in room 215 if he isn't already in surgery.
绻ue378ue370唤ue25d质跏? 应该在215房♥间
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you hit the button for the second floor, please?
帮我按下二楼好吗 谢谢
Yeah.
好的
What the hell is this?
这到底怎么回事
Does someone want to explain this to me?
有人跟我解释一下吗
You wouldn't mind helping me out for a second, would you?
你介意帮我一把吗
Sure.
没问题
Here's an idea.
我想说...
Why don't you wheel this joker out of here
你们别在这跟我开玩笑了好吗
and get somebody that actually needs to be operated on?
去把真正需要手术的病人带过来
Now!
快去
I'm gonna go smoke.
我去抽根烟
Don't you realize what you're dealing with?
你没意识到你面对的是什么吗
I'm an alpha.
我是只阿尔法狼
So am I.
我也是
Aren't you supposed to be in school?
你不是应该在学校吗
Ms. Blake?
布莱克老师
You okay?
你还好吗
Uh, sorry, just-- that.
抱歉 你头上有点...
Next time you're feeling you wanna stay home ,you stay home.
下次你要不想来上学 咱就不来
I'm okay.
我没事儿
But, dad, the deer and now this?
但 爸爸 先是鹿现在又是这玩意儿
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
It can't be a coincidence.
这不是巧合
Mr. Argent, you wouldn't have any insight into this, would you?
阿金斯先生 你是不是知道点什么
Me?
我吗
Yeah.
是的
All this bizarre animal behavior, it's--
这些动物奇怪的行为 真是...
You must have seen something like this before, right?
你以前也见过 对吧
I'm not sure why I would or why you would think I would.
你怎么就觉得我以前见过呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I-I could've sworn I overheard my son talking about
我是从我儿子那听说的
how you were an experienced hunter.
他说你曾是个经验老道的猎人
Ah, right.
是啊
Well, not anymore.
但我早就不干了
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah.
嗯
We got a serious problem at school.
我们在学校遇到了一件棘手的事儿
Ms. Blake's class--
布莱克老师班上...
Hey, can you tell me about it later?
你能待会再跟我说这个吗
Well, no, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion.
不能 这件事得立马谈
All right, then meet me at Derek's.
好吧 那你来德里克这找我
Derek's house, what?
什么 德里克家吗
What the hell are you doing at--
你在那干吗啊
Just meet us here, okay?
来这找我就行了 好吗
You don't still live here, do you?
你现在不住这里了 对吧
No.
是的
The county took it over, but there's something here that I need.
政♥府♥收回了 但这里有我需要的东西
It'll help heal a wound from an alpha.
它能治愈阿尔法狼造成的伤口
Yeah, but it did heal.
但伤口自己也会愈合的啊
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表