剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I think the placement has to do with the strength
我认为弃尸地点和电流强度有关
of the current, so there's the school,
所以就有 学校
the animal clinic, the bank.
动物诊所和银行
Wait a sec, she wouldn't use the same place twice, would she?
等等 同一地点她不会使用两次对吧
Only if she didn't succeed the first time.
除非她第一次没成功
Scott's boss. Deaton.
斯科特的老板 德亚顿
It was her only failure. That could mean something.
那是她唯一一次失败 可能意味着什么
That's just one place so far.
现在只找到一个地方
We're gonna need a lot more help.
我们需要更多帮助
What about Lydia?
莉迪亚怎么样
Lydia? What can she do?
莉迪亚 她能做什么
Uh, Lydia's got sort of a talent.
莉迪亚有种能力
She somehow ended up finding a couple of the bodies, um,
她在不经意间
without actually looking for them.
发现了几具尸体
What is she? Psychic?
她是什么人 灵媒吗
She's something.
她有一些特殊能力
Careful.
小心点
Don't worry.
别担心
I know going too far could kill me.
我知道太逞能我会死
That's not exactly what I meant.
我不是那个意思
I thought you guys were retired.
我以为你们不干了
Retired, yes. Defenseless, no.
确实不干了 但不代表不设防
Make sure your phone's on.
确保你手♥机♥是开着的
If you hear from Scott,
如果有斯科特的消息
you let us know immediately.
立刻告诉我们
Yeah, I'm thinking that's gonna be kind of unlikely.
我觉得可能性很小
Both of you, try to remember he's just doing
你们两个 记住了
what he thinks is right.
他在做他认为正确的事
I can't shoot a gun or use a crossbow, but...
我不会用枪或十字弓 但是
Well, I'm--
我
I'm getting pretty good with these.
我用这个还算在行
I've heard it's something only an Alpha can do.
我听说这事只有阿尔法狼才可以做
And with good reason. Which is?
而且理由充分 是什么
You know normal wolves never abandon
要知道一般狼群不会
an injured member of the pack.
放弃族群中受伤的狼
They care for it.
他们会照顾它
They bring it food from a kill
为它捕猎食物
and then regurgitate it into the mouth
然后喂到
of the injured wolf.
受伤狼的嘴里
They even give it physical and emotional comfort
他们甚至帮它清理身体
by intensely grooming it.
安抚它的身心
In a way, they can do more than just ease pain.
在某种意义上 这样不仅能缓和疼痛
They can be instrumental in healing their own.
还能引导它们自我疗伤
If you're trying to tell me I can save her,
如果你想说我能救她
just tell me.
就直说
I'm telling you...
我是说
I've heard it's possible.
我听说过这种可能性
How?
要怎么做
It's that spark of power
正是那种力量
that makes you an Alpha.
让你成为阿尔法狼
When you take her pain, she draws on the power
你承受她的痛苦时 你身上的特殊力量
that provides you with those special gifts.
也在治疗她
The power that heightens your senses, your strength.
就是那股增强你感官和力度的能量
The power that transforms your body.
那股让你变身的能量
As an Alpha, you have that bit of extra,
作为一只阿尔法狼 你有那种特殊力量
that spark intensifies the color of your eyes
能让你双眼的颜色
from a bright yellow into a searing red.
从亮黄变为炽热的红
If I can save her If.
如果我能救她 是如果
If.
只是如果
I didn't say it works every time.
我没说每次都能成功
It could just as easily kill you.
你很有可能因此而死
How do I do it?
我该怎么做
By taking her pain?
承受她的痛苦吗
And then some.
还有别的
Because there's a cost.
你要付出代价
Okay, sweetheart, this is not a problem.
亲爱的 这不成问题
Having gotten my share of hickeys in high school,
我高中时 身上也被种过草莓
I developed some patented cover-up methods.
我发明了一些遮盖方法
If you don't want to go to school, honey,
如果你不想去学校 亲爱的
you don't have to.
可以不去
That's not it.
不是这样
It's just...
只是
someone tried to strangle me...
有人想勒死我
and I survived.
而我活下来了
I don't need to hide that.
我不需要掩盖这痕迹
No. No, you don't.
对 你不需要
But we're still gonna do your hair, right?
但我们还得去做个头发 对吧
Of course we are doing my hair.
当然要去啦
Perfect.
太好了
It's empty.
空的
Be careful anyway.
那也小心点
I thought you only used those on werewolves.
那些东西你不是只用来对付狼人的吗
I do.
的确如此
What the hell are you doing? I'm sorry.
你在干什么 对不起
But you're just gonna have to trust me on this.
但这次你得相信我
I knew for a long time she didn't just operate on the currents.
我一直知道 她不仅是在跟随电流
She was in sync with them.
还能同步感觉它们
Now this is a sacrifice.
这是要牺牲自己吗
I don't believe it.
我不信
Scott can't really be with them. He can't be.
斯科特不可能跟他们一伙 他不可能
You didn't see the look on his face, though.
你没看到他脸上的表情
It was--
那是...
Then what can I do?
那我能做些什么
I mean, I get that I'm some kind of, like,
我是说 我知道我有点像
human Geiger counter for death,
活人死亡计数器一样
but...I don't know how to turn it on and off yet.
但是 我不知道怎么控制这能力
All I know is that she tried to kill me because of--
我只知道她想杀我是因为...
Because of what?
因为什么
Hey, Lydia, what?
莉迪亚 因为什么
When she called me a banshee,
她叫我报丧女妖的时候
she was surprised by it.
她自己也十分惊讶
What if that's not why she tried to kill me?
如果那不是她想杀我的原因呢
Then why did she?
那到底是为什么
That's what we need to find out.
这才是我们需要知道的
Why did he do that?
他为什么要那么做
I don't know.
我不知道
We need to go.
我们得走了
Okay? We need help.
我们需要帮助
Allison--
艾莉森
Allison, we have to go.
艾莉森 我们得走了
They're all gonna die.
他们都会死的
Aren't they?
是吗
I can understand not seeing a downside to this,
我明白在你看来这没什么
as you haven't exactly been alpha of the year,
毕竟你一直不在乎这个身份
but think about what else you'd be losing.
但想想你会失去的其他东西
I don't care about power.
我不在乎力量
Not anymore.
再也不在乎了
What about the power to fight back?
那反击的力量呢
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kali's ultimatum still stands.
如果我没想错 卡莉的最后通牒依然有效
The full moon is tomorrow night,
明晚就是满月
and if you couldn't beat her as an alpha,
如果你是阿尔法狼时都无法击败她
How do you think you're gonna fare as a Beta?
变成贝塔狼以后 会是怎样的下场
I don't care.
我不在乎
What if this was exactly
如果这恰恰就是
what Jennifer was hoping for?
詹妮弗所希望的呢
She would know the only way for you to save Cora
她肯定知道 你救科拉的唯一方法
would be giving up your power.
就是把你的力量给她
Maybe that's what she was gonna have you do at the hospital.
也许在医院她就想让你这么做
Why?
为什么
So that you wouldn't be able to
那样的话 没有她
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表