剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Not a bad idea,
有备无患
considering the number of electrical problems in this town.
镇里三天两头地停电
My God.
天啊
There is a bomb, but not here.
是有炸♥弹♥ 但不是在这里
What's happening?
怎么了
What's happening?
发生了什么事
Get down!
趴下
Get me an ambulance here, at the sheriff's station.
派救护车过来 警♥察♥局
We've got an explosion.
发生了爆♥炸♥
We got multiple officers down. Multiple officers down.
多位警员受伤 多位警员受伤
We need an ambulance A.S.A.P. On the double.
急需救护车 快
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Derek. Derek.
德里克 德里克
I'm okay.
我没事
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
Can you do something?
你能做点什么吗
Take his pain? Anything to make it easier?
吸取他的痛苦 能让他好受点吗
Go, go, go.
走 快走
The oni. They're coming.
邪鬼 它们来了
Stiles, we gotta get you out of here.
斯泰尔斯 你得离开这里
I said I don't know. I don't know its name,
我说了我不知道 我不知道它的名字
if it's a boy or a girl or if it's some mutated wolf baby.
不知道是男是女 还是什么变异的狼孩
You're lying.
你撒谎
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你听到的
Tell me. Tell...
告诉我 告诉...
Now we're leaving.
我们走
Lydia!
莉迪亚
It's an animal clinic?
宠物诊所吗
Yeah, the place is lined with mountain ash. Just like my house.
对 那地方到处是花楸 就像我家一样
It will buy us some time.
那能给我们争取一点时间
But they can get through it?
但他们还是能闯进去
Eventually.
最终会的
Nobody's got any better ideas?
还有更好的主意吗
Okay, sure. Animal clinic.
好吧 那就去宠物诊所
I got mine. Did you find yours?
我找到了 你找到了吗
Yeah.
是的
Peter and Malia?
彼得和玛丽亚
Father and daughter.
是父女
Stiles, get inside.
斯泰尔斯 进去
Hey, Kira, get inside! Kira!
吉良 进来 吉良
All right, come on. Get him inside! Get him inside!
快 把他弄进去 快进去
You okay?
你还好吗
Please don't. Stop.
不要 住手
It's okay.
没事的
Does it hurt? Hey, look at me.
疼吗 看着我
You should have done your reading, Scott.
你该做好你的功课 斯科特
See, a nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife and pain.
野狐从混乱 冲突和痛苦中吸取力量
This morning, you took it from Isaac,
今天早晨 你吸取了艾萨克的痛苦
then you took it from coach.
接着你吸取了教练的痛苦
And then from a dying deputy.
然后是一个将死的警员
All that pain. You took it all.
所有那些痛苦 你都吸取了
Now, give it to me.
现在 给我
You really have to learn, Scott.
你真得吸取教训啊 斯科特
You really have to learn not to trust a fox.
千万不能相信狐狸
Know why? 'Cause they're tricksters.
知道为什么吗 因为他们全是骗子
They'll fool you.
他们会骗你
They'll fool everyone.
他们会骗所有人
Not everyone.
也不是所有人
What was that?
那是什么
Was that a cure? Is he okay?
是解药吗 他还好吗
The fox is poisoned. But it's not dead.
野狐被下毒了 但没有死
Not yet.
目前还没有
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表