剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Stiles, what the hell are you Doing?!
斯泰尔斯 你搞什么鬼
You weren't answering your Phone.
谁叫你不接我电♥话♥
Why do you have a bat?
你拿球棒干什么
I thought you were a Predator.
我以为你是铁血战士
A pre--
铁血
I--wha--look, I know it's late,
听着 我知道现在很晚了
but you gotta hear this.
但你先听我说
I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago.
我爸20分钟前出去了
Dispatch called.
紧急任务
They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department,
他们调动了比肯分局所有的警力
and even state police.
连州警也出动了
For what?
去干什么
Two joggers found a body in the woods.
两个在林子里跑步的人发现了一具尸体
A dead body?
一具死尸
No, a body of water.
不 是一片水
Yes, dumb-ass, a dead body.
废话 你这呆瓜 当然是死尸
You mean like murdered?
被谋杀的吗
Nobody knows yet.
还不知道
Just that it was a girl,
只知道是个女孩
probably in her 20s.
20多岁的样子
Hold on, if they found the body,
等等 既然他们找到尸体了
then what are they looking For?
那他们还去找什么
That's the best part.
问得好
They only found half.
他们只找到半具
We're going.
我们走吧
We're seriously doing this?
我们真的要去吗
You're the one always bitching
你不是成天发牢骚
that nothing ever happens in this town.
说这个小镇总是平淡无奇吗
I was trying to get a good night's sleep
我还想今晚好好睡一觉
before practice tomorrow.
明天还要训练呢
Right, 'cause sitting on the bench
是啊 因为坐在替补席上
is such a grueling effort.
是非常浪费体力的
No, because I'm playing this year.
不是 这一学年该我上场了
In fact, I'm making first line.
而且 我还要打首发
Hey, that's the spirit.
精神可嘉啊
Everyone should have a dream,
每个人都应该有梦想
even a pathetically unrealistic one.
即使是不切实际的
Just out of curiosity,
我好奇地问一句
which half of the body are we looking for?
我们是找尸体的哪一半呢
I didn't even think about that.
我还真没有想过这个问题
And, uh, what if whoever killed the body is still out here?
要是凶手还在林子里该怎么办呢
Also something I didn't think about.
这个问题我也没有想过
It's...comforting to know you've planned this out
你"精心策划"的行动
with your usual attention to detail.
真让人心里踏实啊
I know.
我知道
Maybe the severe asthmatic should be the one
是不是应该让我这个哮喘病患者
holding the flashlight, huh?
拿手电筒呢
Wait, come on!
快跑
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
Wait up!
等等我
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
Hold it right there!
不许动
Hang on, hang on.
别动 别动
This little delinquent belongs to me.
这小崽子是我儿子
Dad, how are you doing?
爸爸 你好啊
So, do you, uh, listen in to all of my phone calls?
这么说 你一直在偷听的电♥话♥吗
No, heh.
没有
Not the boring ones.
那些无聊的除外
Now, where's your usual partner in crime?
好吧 你的同伙呢
Who, Scott?
谁 斯科特吗
Sc-scott's home.
斯科特在家呢
He said he wanted to get a good night's sleep
他说明天是开学的第一天
for first day back at school tomorrow.
今晚想睡个好觉
It's just me in the woods. Alone.
我一个人进了林子 一个人
Scott, you out There?
斯科特 你在那儿吗
Scott?
斯科特
Well, young man,
臭小子
I'm gonna walk you back to your car.
我带你回到你的车上
And you and I are gonna have a conversation
同时咱俩得好好谈谈
about something called invasion of privacy.
什么叫侵犯个人隐私
Dude...watch the paint job.
哥们儿 别刮花我的车
Yo, Jackson, let's go, bro.
杰克逊 快点 兄弟
Okay, let's see this thing.
让我看看
It was too dark to see much,
昨天晚上太黑没看清
but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf.
但我十分敢肯定咬我的是一只狼
A wolf bit you?
你被一只狼给咬了
No, not a chance.
不 不可能的事
I heard a wolf howling.
我还听到狼嚎了
No, you didn't.
不可能 你肯定幻听了
What do you mean, no, I didn't?
什么叫我幻听了
How do you know what I heard?
你怎么可能知道我听到了什么
Because California doesn't have wolves,okay?
因为加州从来没有出现过狼
Not in like 60 years.
至少在过去的六十年里没有过
Really? Yes, really.
真的吗 千真万确
There are no wolves in California.
加州根本就没有狼
All right, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf,
好吧 如果你不相信我说的关于狼这事
then you're definitely not gonna believe me
那你肯定也不会相信
about when I tell you I found the body.
我找到了另半具尸体
You--are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
No, man, I wish.
没有 我倒希望我没发现
I'm gonna have nightmares for a month.
看来我这个月都得做噩梦了
Oh, god, that is freaking awesome.
天啊 这太棒了
I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing
这将会是这个小镇发生过
that's happened to this town since--
最传奇的事情 自从
since the birth of Lydia Martin.
自从莉迪亚· 马丁出生后
Hey, Lydia...you look
莉迪亚 你看起来
like you're gonna ignore me.
好像又在无视我
You're the cause of this,you know.
是你造成我现在这种悲剧
Dragging me down to your nerd depths.
是你把我拽进了书呆子的深渊
I'm a nerd by association.
近墨者黑
I've been scarlet nerded by you.
我的书呆子气都是被你传染的
As you all know,
正如你们所知
there indeed was a body found in the woods last night.
警方昨晚在树林里确实发现了一具尸体
And I am sure your eager little minds
我还敢肯定你们活跃的小脑瓜里
are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened.
肯定还萌生出各种关于凶案的恐怖场景
But I am here to tell you
但是我要告诉你们
that the police have a suspect in custody,
警方现在已经拘留了一个嫌疑人
which means you can give your undivided attention
也就是说你们可以集中精力研究一下
to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester.
放在你们桌子上的本学期教学大纲
Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it.
妈妈 开学第一天就给我打三通电♥话♥有点太多了
Everything except a pen.
我忘带笔了
Oh, my god, I didn't actually forget a pen.
天啊 我怎么能把笔给忘带了呢
Okay, okay. I gotta go.
行了行了 我该走了
Love ya.
爱你
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
So you were saying San Francisco isn't where you grew up?
你刚才是说你不是在旧金山长大的吗
No, but we lived there for more than a year,
没错 但我在那儿住了一年多
which is unusual in my family.
对于我们家来说已经算是很久了
Well, hopefully Beacon Hills will be your last stop for a while.
希望比肯山能成为你们最终的家
Class,this is our new student, Allison Argent.
同学们 这时我们的新同学艾莉森·阿金斯
Please do your best to make her feel welcome.
希望大家能对她的到来表示欢迎
Thanks.
谢谢
We'll begin with Kafka's Metamorphosis, on page 133.
我们今天开始学习第133页卡夫卡的《变形记》
That jacket is absolutely killer.
这件外套可真是太潮了
Where'd you get it?
哪儿买♥♥的
My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco.
我妈在旧金山时是一家时装精品店的采购员
And you are my new best Friend.
既然这样你就是我新晋的闺蜜了
Can someone tell me how
谁能告诉我是怎么回事
new girl is here all of five minutes,
那女生才来学校五分钟
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表