剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
You, Allison and Stiles need to be sacrifices.
你 艾莉森和斯泰尔斯要被献祭
You'll be giving power back to the Nemeton.
你们要把力量还给圣洞
It attracts the supernatural.
吸引着超自然事物
It will also have an effect on the three of you.
你们三个人也会受影响
It'll be a kind of a darkness.
它会像个阴影一样
I'm an Alpha now.
因为我是阿尔法狼
No, no, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不 不
Don't let them in.
别让他们进来
Don't let them in.
别让他们进来
No, don't let them in.
不 别让他们进来
You okay? Stiles?
你没事吧 斯泰尔斯
Yeah, I was just dreaming.
没事 我只是做了个梦
It was weird. It was like a dream within a dream.
很诡异的梦 就像我在梦中做了个梦
A nightmare?
是噩梦吗
Yeah.
是的
Wait a second, Lydia.
等等 莉迪亚
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么呢
Hang on.
等一下
Stiles, where are you going?
斯泰尔斯 你要去哪里
I'm just gonna close the door.
去关个门
Just go back to sleep.
回来睡觉吧
No, no, I should close it.
不 我先把门关上
Don't worry about it.
随它去吧
What if someone comes in?
别人进来了怎么办
Like who?
谁会进来啊
Just go back to sleep, Stiles.
回来睡觉吧 斯泰尔斯
No. But what if they get in?
不要 别人进来了怎么办
What if who gets in?
别人是谁啊
Stiles, just leave it. Please.
斯泰尔斯 随它去吧 求你了
Stiles. Stiles, come back to bed.
斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯 回床上来
Stiles. Please.
斯泰尔斯 求你了
Don't, Stiles. Don't!
别 斯泰尔斯 不要
Don't go in there, please, don't.
别进去 求你 不要
Please, Stiles, don't!
求求你 斯泰尔斯 不要
It's a dream. This is just a dream.
这是梦 只是个梦
It's just a dream,
只是个梦
get it out of your head, Stiles.
快点清醒过来 斯泰尔斯
You're dreaming. All right?
你在做梦 只是做梦
So, wake up, Stiles.
快醒过来 斯泰尔斯
Wake up, Stiles.
快醒醒 斯泰尔斯
Wake up!
快醒过来
Hey, time to get up, kiddo. Get your butt to school.
该起床了 孩子 爬起来上学去
And you couldn't wake up?
你醒不过来吗
Nope, and it was beyond terrifying.
是的 那种感觉太恐怖了
You ever hear of sleep paralysis?
你听说过睡眠瘫痪症吗
Uh, no, do I want to?
没有 你继续说呗
Have you ever had a dream
你有没有在做梦的时候感觉到
where you feel like you're
明明就要醒了
about to wake up but you can't move or talk?
但身不能动 嘴不能说
Yeah. Yeah, I've had that.
对 确实有过
It happens because during REM sleep
这是因为在快速动眼睡眠期间
your body is basically paralyzed.
你的身体基本属于瘫痪状态
It's called muscle atonia.
这叫肌肉全然松弛
That way if you start dreaming about running,
这种情况下 即便你真在梦中跑起来了
you don't actually start running in your bed.
你也不会真的在床上跑起来
That makes sense.
有道理
But sometimes your mind can wake up before your body does.
但有时候你的意识会比你的身体先醒过来
So for this split second,
在这段时间
you're actually aware that your body is paralyzed.
你就真正感觉到身体处于瘫痪
And that's the terrifying part.
这就是可怕的地方
It turns your dream into a nightmare.
而你的梦也变噩梦了
You can feel like you're falling,
那种感觉就好似自己在坠落
like you're being strangled, or, in my case,
被勒住 或者 像我那样
like you're at the center of a grove of magical trees
在一片诡异的森林里
where human sacrifices took place.
被人拿来做活体祭祀
You think it means something?
你觉得这是不是说明了一些问题
What if what we did that night...
那天晚上我们所做的事
What if it's still affecting us?
是不是对我们还有影响 我们该怎么办
Post-traumatic stress?
创伤后压力吗
Or something.
或者别的什么
But you want to know what scares me the most?
但你知道最让我感到恐惧的是什么吗
I'm not even sure this is real.
我都不知道现在和你说话是不是真的
Hey, hey, hey. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
You're okay.
你好好的呢
Um, are you going to school?
你是要上学去吗
Yeah. Okay, me too.
是的 好的 我也是
Good.
很好
Can I can I ask you a question? Okay.
我能问你个问题吗 可以
Are you angry at me?
你生我的气吗
No.
不
Are you sure?
你确定么
No.
不
What's that mean?
“不”是什么意思
I guess I'm not really sure how I'm feeling.
我不知道我现在有什么感觉
Okay. Do you hate me?
好吧 你恨我吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不
Do you want to hit me? No.
你想揍我吗 不想
I think you should hit me.
我觉得你该揍我
I don't want to hit you. Are you sure?
我不想揍你 你确定吗
Why would I want to hit you?
为什么我会想要揍你
You didn't do anything, did you?
你又没做什么事 对吧
No. I mean, um...
没有 我是说
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
I mean like you didn't kiss her or anything,
我的意思是 你没有吻她什么的吧
right? No! Absolutely not. No.
对吧 没有 当然没有
Did you want to?
你当时想过吗
Oh, yeah. Totally.
当然 很想吻她
You two supernatural teenage boys.
你们这两个超自然青少年
Don't test my entirely un-supernatural level of patience.
我的耐性可是人类级别的 所以别挑战我
Feel better?
感觉好点了吗
You all right?
你还好吗
You ready for school?
准备去上学了吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
嗯 我没事
Dad, seriously, I'm fine. It was just a nightmare.
爸 我真没事 只是做噩梦了
What's that?
那是什么
That's just, uh, files from the office.
只是 警局的一些文件
It says "Sheriff's station, do not remove."
上面写着"警局所有 勿动"
Well, yeah, unless you're the Sheriff.
对啊 可我是警长
Now get your butt to school, all right?
快滚去上学吧
Gotta run, Dad. I'm late!
我先走了 爸爸 要迟到了
Kate, Kate, what are you doing?
凯特 凯特 你要干什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
Allison, are you okay?
艾莉森 你还好吗
Hey. Hey, you all right?
你还好吗
You don't look all right, Scott.
你看起来可不太好 斯科特
I'm okay. No, you're not.
我没事 不 你有事
It's happening to you too.
你也有这情况
You're seeing things, aren't you?
你出现幻觉了 对吧
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Because it's happening to all three of you.
因为你们三个都是这样
Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one.
看来发疯的那个不是我了
We're not crazy.
我们没疯
Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis?
出现幻觉 睡眠瘫痪
Yeah, you guys are fine.
你们好健康啊
We did die and come back to life.
我们确实死而复生了
That's gotta have some side effects, right?
所以肯定会有副作用 是吧
We keep an eye each other. Okay?
我们互相照看吧 好吗
And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much.
还有莉迪亚 别这么幸灾乐祸了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表