剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
It has to be.
应该没人
There can't be anyone there this late, right?
这么晚了肯定没人吧
These are ultrasonic emitters.
这些是超声波发射器
It's one of the tools we use to corral werewolves,
我们用它来抓捕狼人
pushing them into a direction we want them to run.
迫使他们朝指定的路线逃跑
Gives off a high-pitched frequency that they can hear.
狼人可以听到它发出的刺耳频率
God, no kidding!
老天 吵死了
These are gonna drive them to the school
发射器会将他们驱赶到学校
and then it's up to you to get them into the basement.
然后能否把他们引进地下室就看你们了
Does anyone else want to rethink the plan
这计划可行吗
where we just, uh, kill 'em?
不能直接杀了他们吗
It's going to work.
会成功的
It'll work.
一定行的
You didn't have to follow me home.
你真没必要陪我回家
I just wanted to make sure you got in okay.
我只想确保你安全到家
I had a police escort.
有警♥察♥护送我啊
I know the inner workings of that force, all right?
警♥察♥有多大能耐我还不知道吗
They're not nearly as reliable as people think.
他们可没想象中的靠谱啊
Well, you also didn't have to follow me into my room.
那你也不至于跟我到房♥间吧
Well, I--
可是 我
Uh, yeah, I don't have an answer for that.
好吧 我无话可说
I can leave.
我现在就走
Are you really gonna go without asking me
你走之前难道不问我
the question that you've been dying to ask me?
你一直想问的那个问题吗
Que--I'm not--I haven't been dying to ask anything.
问啥 我没啥想问的
I--no questions here for Stiles.
没啥问题
Nothing.
真的没有
I can see it on your face.
你别想骗我
Maybe my face just has, like,
可能是我天生就有一副
a naturally interrogatory exp--expression.
充满疑惑的表情吧
Well, your interrogatory expression is getting on my nerves.
你那充满疑惑的表情惹毛我了
The answer is, I have no clue
说实话 我不知道
how I ended up finding that body.
怎么发现那具尸体的
I didn't even know where I was until I got out of the car.
下车前我头脑一片空白
Yeah, but the last time something like this happened--
但之前也发生过类似的情况
I know.
我知道
Derek's uncle.
是德里克的叔叔那次
Peter.
皮特
And the hunted becomes the hunter.
你们这些猎物变成猎人了呀
You really think a few high-tech dog whistles are gonna help?
你不会真以为这些高科技狗哨有用吧
I don't see you offering a hand.
你真是站着说话不腰疼
Personally, I'm trying to cut down on futile endeavors.
就个人而言 我可不会做无用功
Cora's alive.
科拉还活着
I heard.
我听说了
Let's throw the reunion party
那也得等她停止杀戮
when she's not an unstoppable killing machine.
你们才能团聚啊
I can stop her. Sure you can.
我可以阻止她 你当然可以
By killing her...
把她杀了
which happens to be the point of this little exercise.
为你们的故事画上句号♥
Deucalion wants you to kill them.
丢卡利翁想借你们的手杀了他们
He wants you to get rid of his baggage,
他要你们替他收拾残局
making it easier for you to join his pack.
以便招募你们加入他的族群
The fact that it was supposed to happen in the vault,
本想让你们在金库解决他们
and not up here, out in the open,
而不是让他们逃出来
doesn't change his plan.
但这并没有改变他的计划
It just means that Boyd and Cora
只可惜一些无辜的人
are gonna kill a few innocent people first.
会死在博伊德和科拉的手中
And I should just let them?
那我就这样不管不顾
I should be okay with innocent people dying?
眼睁睁看着无辜的人们死去
Unless you're okay killing your own.
不然你就杀光你创造的狼人
I can catch them. Oh, come on.
我能抓到他们 得了吧
How much damage can they do?
他们能造成多大的损失
So they off a few homeless people,
不过杀了些流浪汉
a drunk stumbling out of a bar too late. So what?
一些晚归的醉鬼 那又如何
Let Scott deal with it.
让斯科特去解决
Let him be the hero of his morally black and white world.
让他在自己黑白分明的世界逞能吧
The real survivors,
而真正的赢家
you and I.
是我们
We live in shades of gray.
我们活在道德的灰色地带中
Then again, even if you did kill them, you're still an alpha.
再说了 就算杀了他们 你还是阿尔法狼
You can always make more werewolves.
你还能创造更多狼人
Over here.
跟我来
And if you tell anyone that I showed you this,
如果你告诉别人我给你看了这东西
I swear to god, I will kill you painfully and slowly.
我对天发誓 我会让你生不如死
Why do you want to show me a body I've already seen?
你为什么要我再看那尸体 我都看过了
Because you haven't seen everything.
因为你没看仔细
See this around his neck?
看他脖子这一圈
That's a ligature mark.
这是勒痕
That means that he was strangled with something, like cord, rope--
说明他是被绳索之类的东西勒死的
Ah, okay, wait a second.
好吧 等等
What kind of werewolf strangles someone?
狼人怎么会勒死人呢
You know, that's not very werewolf-y.
这不太像狼人做的事
My thoughts exactly.
我也是这么想的
And then there's this.
你再看看这个
God, man, what is that?
天啊 这是什么
Is that brain matter?
脑浆吗
Yeah, it's brain matter, of course.
没错 当然就是脑浆啊
See the indentation?
看到缺口了吗
He was hit in the back of the head,
凶手袭击了他的后脑
hard enough to kill him.
力道足以致死
In fact, any one of these things could have killed him.
其实 这上面随便哪一种手法都能杀了他
I mean, someone seriously wanted this poor kid dead.
看来凶手是要这倒霉孩子非死不可啊
All right, so then this couldn't have been Boyd or Cora.
好吧 但凶手不可能是博伊德和科拉
You know? They wouldn't have done all that.
你也知道 他们的手法不是这样
So maybe this is just one murder.
可能这只是一起普通杀人案件
I mean, maybe it's just a random coincidence.
可能只是个巧合罢了
I don't think it was just one.
肯定不只一起
How come? Because that girl over there,
为什么 因为躺那儿的姑娘
she's got the exact same injuries.
跟他的伤一模一样
Do you see that?
你看到了吗
Yeah, it's a firefly.
看到了 是只萤火虫
No, no, I know, it--
不 不 我知道 这...
What?
怎么
It's, uh-- it's very unusual.
这 这太反常了
The, uh, California fireflies aren't bioluminescent.
加州萤火虫不是荧光生物
They don't glow.
它们发不了光
Does that mean something?
有什么蹊跷吗
Oh, great.
终于来了
Come on.
来啊
They're not going through the school.
他们不会跑进学校
They're going over it.
他们要越过学校
The M.E. said this one wasn't just strangled.
验尸官说她不是被勒死的
Whoever did it used a garrote,
她是被绞死的
which is a stick that you put through the rope,
凶手在绳索里嵌入木条
and you just kind of keep twisting,
然后一直拧
And-- Stiles?
接着... 斯泰尔斯
Oh, my god, did you know her?
天啊 你认识她吗
I'm so sorry. I didn't even think.
真抱歉 我没想会这样
I was--
我当时...
I was at her party.
我当时在她派对上
It was her birthday.
那天是她生日
Her name is Heather.
她叫希瑟
Okay, we need to call your father,
我们得告诉你父亲
'cause you're a witness.
因为你是目击证人
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
Stiles, I just turned 17 today.
斯泰尔斯 我今天17岁了
And you know what I want for my birthday?
你知道我想要什么生日礼物吗
To not be a 17-year old virgin.
就是不再做一个十七岁的处♥女♥
Has anyone else been through here tonight?
今晚还有其他人被送进来吗
Any--any other bodies, or even anybody missing?
其他尸体 或有人失踪吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表