剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
Aah! What do you want?
你想要干什么
Are you gonna kill me?
想杀了我么
I was gonna see if you were okay.
我只想看看你还好吗
This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?
之前说的谈话不是在今晚吧
I know you're afraid of him.
我知道你怕他
Someone once taught me a very smart way
有人教过我一个
to eliminate threat--
消除威胁的妙招
Get someone else to do it for you.
让别人替你解决
Derek.
德里克
They killed the girl that saved me.
他们杀了救了我的女孩
I'm gonna kill 'em too.
我也要杀了他们
Back to your seat.
坐回座位上去
Stop thinking about it, man.
别想了 老兄
Like, you're not thinking about it too?
你难道没在想吗
Yeah, well, we'll both stop thinking about it.
我们都别想了
I can't.
我忘不了
Well, there's nothing you can do about it either.
现在做什么也无法挽回他了
You sure about that?
真的吗
Everything okay?
你没事吧
Why?
怎么了
You checked your phone three times in the last five minutes.
刚才五分钟你看了三次手♥机♥
Waiting for a message.
在等短♥信♥呢
Anything important?
很重要吗
No.
不
Nothing.
没什么
Yo, Scotty.
斯科特
Hey, yo, Scotty?
斯科特
Still with me? Yeah, sorry.
还在听我说吗 抱歉
Uh, what's the word?
什么词来着
"Anachronism."
"Anachronism"
Something that exists out of its normal time.
不合时宜的东西
Nice. Okay, next word-- "Incongruous."
很好 下一词 "Incongruous"
Um, can you use it in a sentence?
造个句子给我吧
Yes. Yes, I can.
好 可以
It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a bus right now,
在发生了这么多事情后
on our way to some stupid cross-country meet
我们竟然正坐在去往全美赛的公车上
after what just happened-- incongruous.
这太incongruous了 incongruous
Out of place, ridiculous, absurd.
不恰当的 荒唐的 荒谬的
Perfect. Okay, next word.
非常好 下一词
Um, Darach.
Darach
Darach, it's a noun.
Darach 是个名词
We have to talk about it sometime, okay?
我们总得谈谈这个吧
And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours,
我们在车上要待五个小时呢
so why not?
有的是时间谈
Next word--
下一词
"Intransigent."
"Intransigent"
Stubborn, obstinate.
固执的 执拗的
Oh, buddy, you okay?
哥们儿 你没事吧
We shouldn't have come.
我们真不该来
I knew it. We shouldn't have come.
我就知道 我们不该来
We had to.
我们不得不来
There's safety in numbers.
公共场合人多安全
Yeah, well, there's also death in numbers, okay?
人多死的也多
It's called a massacre--
有个词叫大屠♥杀♥
or bloodbath, carnage,
或是血浴 大残杀
slaughter, butchery, wow, that's--
屠宰 杀戮 这真是
all right, Scott, I'm telling coach that--
斯科特 我要告诉教练
No. No, no, no.
不用 不用
I'm all right.
我没事
Well, you don't look all right.
你看起来不像没事
Would you just let me see it?
那让我看看伤口
I'm okay.
我没事
Just let me see it, okay?
就让我看看
Okay.
好吧
Oh, dude I know it's bad,
老兄 我知道很糟糕
but it's because they're from an alpha.
但因为是阿尔法狼伤的
It'll take longer to heal.
所以更难愈合
How come Boyd and Isaac are fine then?
那为什么博伊德和艾萨克都没事
I can't believe he's dead.
我还是无法相信他死了
I can't believe Derek's dead.
无法相信德里克死了
Am I getting too close?
我是不是开得太近了
I'm getting way too close, aren't I?
肯定开得太近了 对吧
That depends.
那得看情况
Are you just following the bus,
你是指跟着公车
or are you planning on mounting it at some point?
还是指找个时机撞上去
Yeah, I should back off.
也对 我得离远点
Well, that also depends.
那也要看情况
Oh, do you mean the bus
你是说公车呢
or the ex-boyfriend you're currently stalking?
还是你正在跟踪的前男友
Well, after it happened,
那事发生后
I'm not letting him out of my sight.
我不能让他离开我的视线
And by the way, this all started
还有 这都是因为
when he came knocking at my door.
那晚他来了我房♥里
For what?
他去干什么
I found it outside of the school,
我在学校外面找到的
right where Isaac got Boyd and Cora to turn back.
就在艾萨克让博伊德和科拉往回跑那里
How do you know it's not from the archery team?
你怎么知道这不是弓箭队的
We don't have an archery team.
我们学校没有弓箭队
And even if we did, they probably
而且即使我们有
wouldn't be using military grade
他们大概也不会用
armor-piercing titanium arrowheads.
军方规格的穿甲钛合金箭头的
I looked it up.
我查过了
Maybe it's one of my father's.
可能是我父亲的
I thought you guys had some kind of agreement
我以为你们已经答应我
where you both stay out of all this.
以后都不再插手此事
Is that why you came here?
这就是你来这儿的原因吗
To tell me to stay out of this?
告诉我不要插手此事
No.
不是
Well, I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾好自己
I know.
我知道
But these guys, Allison,
但这些人 艾莉森
if you didn't notice, they're pretty terrifying.
你可能还没意识到 但他们真的很可怕
Plus, they have some serious advantages,
而且 他们有很多先天优势
like superhuman strength.
比如 超人般的力量
You're pretty strong, and I can handle you.
你也很有力量 但我能搞定你
Me?
我吗
You don't think I'd have a chance against you?
你觉得我打不过你吗
I didn't say that.
我没说
Maybe you didn't notice,
可能是你没意识到
but I'm pretty good with a bow and arrow.
我有弓箭时可是很强悍的
Okay, well, what if you didn't have it?
好吧 但 如果你没有呢
I still have super strength.
我还是有超能力
I have skills and training.
我还有技能呢
I have claws.
我有爪子
I'm smarter.
我更聪明
Well, I'm faster.
我更快
Prove it.
证明给我看
Okay, I get it. You can let go now.
好好好 有眼不识泰山 你快放开我
I'm sorry, I Don't
抱歉 我 不用
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
You're right.
你说对了
I was just trying I got it.
我只是想 我知道
You made your point.
你表现得够直白了
Allison, the twins were just messing with us.
艾莉森 那对双胞胎只是在耍我们
I've seen the others.
我见过其他人
I'm not telling you this because I don't think
我告诉你这件事
you couldn't easily kick my ass if you wanted to.
不是因为你无法轻易打过我
I'm telling this because
而是因为
they scare the hell out of me.
他们真的很可怕
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表