剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Me? Yes, you. Glow your eyes at it, something,
我吗 是啊 让你的眼发光什么的
be the Alpha.
拿出阿尔法狼的气势来
I can't. I don't have control.
不行啊 我没法说变就变
Okay, buddy, you're going to have to try something.
好吧 兄弟 那你也得做点什么
Nice doggy...
小乖乖
Apollo!
阿波罗
Apollo, shut up! Shut the hell up!
别叫了 阿波罗 给我闭嘴
Here. Try that.
给你 试试这个
Anything?
有发现吗
All I'm getting is that dog.
我只闻到那只狗的气味
Murder?
谋杀吗
I spent eight years thinking that it was an accident
八年来我一直以为它是一场意外
and now you're telling me that it could be murder?
而你现在却告诉我可能是一起谋杀
Who the hell would want to murder my wife and girls?
到底是谁会想杀害我的妻子和女儿
My whole family?
杀我们一家人呢
That's what I want to find out. I don't.
我也想知道 我不想
I don't want to redefine
我不想知道这个噩梦
this entire nightmare as an unsolved murder.
竟然是谋杀悬案
Just leave me alone with tragic accident.
就让我相信那是一场悲惨的意外事故吧
Because that's what I've spent eight years getting used to.
八年来我就是这样麻痹自己的
Accident. Not murder.
它是意外 不是谋杀
I apologize.
很抱歉
Just go!
走吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I tried as hard as I could.
我尽力了
If it wasn't so long ago,
如果这事没隔这么久
I might have been able to do it.
或许我有可能做到
It's okay. It was a long shot.
没关系 就是试试罢了
In fact, it was a pretty terrible idea.
实际上 这主意糟透了
I think I just ripped a wound open in that poor man.
我想我刚刚划开了那个可怜人的旧伤
I never should have brought you guys here.
我不该把你们带过来的
I don't know what I was thinking.
真不知道我当时怎么想的
Thanks for trying, all right? Yeah.
不过多谢你的帮助 没事
See you at home.
回家见
Aren't there a lot of cases that go unsolved?
不是还有很多案子悬而未决吗
Yeah, I just think this is one he felt like
是啊 或许他觉得这一件案子
he could've figured out right now.
他现在能解决
Why is it so important now?
为什么现在这么重要
He wants to be able to solve one more
趁他还担任警长的时候
while he's still Sheriff.
他希望能再解决一起
What do you mean, "still Sheriff"?
什么叫"还担任警长"
That doesn't make any sense, dad. Who are you helping?
这说不通啊 爸爸 你到底在帮谁
Just get out. Scott...
你给我出去 斯科特
What? I can't believe that
什么 真不敢相信你居然
you'd do this to my best friend.
对我最好的朋友做出这种事
I'm not doing anything to your friend.
我对你的朋友什么也没做
I'm doing my job. Your job sucks.
我只是在做我的工作 你的工作逊毙了
Some days I can't argue that.
有时确实不可否认
Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on?
谁能告诉我怎么了
He's trying to get Stiles'dad fired.
他要开除斯泰尔斯的爸爸
No. That's not true. What are you doing?
没有 不是这样的 你要做什么
Conducting a case for impeachment.
处理一个弹劾的案子
That sounds a lot like getting him fired.
听起来和开除没什么两样
The lack of resolution and ability to close cases
断案的决心不足 能力不够
is what's going to get him fired.
才是他要被开除的原因
My job is just to collect the information.
我的工作只是收集信息
And it's the job my superiors have given me.
这是上级布置的
Your job sucks.
你的工作烂透了
Scott... Sweetheart...
斯科特 宝贝
Calm down.
镇定下来
Come with me right now.
马上跟我走
Let it go. Just breathe and let it go.
放松 深呼吸 放松
I'm trying.
我试着呢
You told me you and Stiles learned a way to control this.
你说你和斯泰尔斯找到了控制的方法
You find an anchor, right?
需要精神支柱 对吧
Find your anchor.
找到你的精神支柱
My anchor was Allison.
我的精神支柱是艾莉森
I don't have Allison anymore.
现在艾莉森不在我身边了
Then be your own anchor.
那就以自己为精神支柱
You can do this.
你能做到的
Sweetheart, let me tell you something no teenager ever believes,
宝贝 我告诉你一件青少年都不相信的事
but I swear to you is the absolute truth.
但是我发誓这是绝对真理
You fall in love more than once.
你还会坠入爱河的
It'll happen again.
你还会再爱上其他人的
And it'll be just as amazing
而且会和第一次
and as extraordinary as the first time.
一样神奇 一样独特
And maybe just as painful.
也许也会一样痛苦
But it will happen again, I promise.
但是一定会再次发生的 我保证
And until then...
在那之前
Be your own anchor.
以自己为精神支柱
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
You and me.
我们两个
We're going to go out and find a body.
我们出去找一个人
A dead body.
一具尸体
You're sure Scott's okay with this?
你确定斯科特能接受我们这样吗
Isaac.
艾萨克
Yeah.
是的
He's 100% over it.
他已经完全放下了
He said that?
他这么说的吗
Not in so many words, but...
虽然没有直说 但是...
He's moved on.
他已经放开了
You should too.
你也应该这样
What's around your neck?
你脖子上是什么
Let's do him, Allison.
我们干掉他吧 艾莉森
Let's do him together.
我们一起
You know, if my dad's right,
你知道 如果我爸爸说得对
that means there's another werewolf in town
那就意味着镇上还有一个狼人
that we haven't met yet.
我们却还没有见过
I know.
我知道
If it turns out to be something like triplets
如果最后发现是个三胞胎
that form into, like, a three-headed hound of hell,
能变成三头地狱之犬之类的
I'm seriously not up for that.
我真的还没准备好
Yeah. Me either.
是啊 我也是
Especially if I can't even control my own transformation anymore.
尤其是我现在还不能控制自己的变身
Sorry, buddy.
抱歉 哥们
I hate coyotes so much.
我恨死野狼了
They always sound like
它们的叫声听起来
they're mauling some tiny, helpless little animal.
总像在攻击某个幼小无助的小动物
It still works.
还能用
Let me see the flashlight.
手电让我照一下
I think we found it.
我想我们找到了
Why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?
为什么没移走呢 那不是证据吗
Probably too much of a pain in the ass to tow out.
可能太难拖走了吧
Look at this.
看这个
See those?
看到了吗
Animal claws would be closer together, right? A lot closer.
动物的爪子会并起来 间距比这小得多
Then it was a werewolf.
是一个狼人
So, my dad was right.
所以我爸爸说对了
What is that?
那是什么
I'm hungry.
我饿了
I think I just had a minor heart attack.
我觉得我刚才犯轻微心脏病了
Hey, Stiles...
斯泰尔斯
Please tell me you see that.
告诉我 你看见了吧
I see it.
我看见了
Wait, hey, Scott! Scott, wait!
等等 斯科特 别走
Malia?
玛丽亚
Why are you looking at me like this is my fault?
为什么这样看着我 好像是我的错一样
Because it is your fault.
因为就是你的错
Yeah, you're probably right.
好吧 算你说对了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表