剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
Why're you looking at me like this is my fault?
为什么这样看着我 好像是我的错一样
You're seeing things, aren't you?
你出现幻觉了 对吧
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Because it's happening to all three of you.
因为你们三个都是这样
Wake up!
快醒过来
Eight years ago,
八年前发生了一场车祸
almost an entire family died in a car accident.
差点夺去了一整家人的性命
A young girl named Malia was never found.
而那个叫玛丽亚的女孩的尸体一直没找到
Two bodies that were still in the car
车里残留的两具尸体
were covered in bites and slashes.
布满咬痕和抓痕
Malia?
玛丽亚
You see this equipment?
看到这台设备了吗
Very old.
非常旧了
The settings are not quite accurate anymore.
所以设置也不是很灵
So it's hard to tell just how far to turn the dial.
不知道力度得调到多少才到极限
I think it's a little high.
我觉得有点高了
I've seen some crack their teeth.
之前被电的人中 有把牙咬碎的
Others, they just shake and shake even after their heart stops.
还有人心跳停了之后 身体还在抖
Sometimes we don't even know they're dead.
有时候我们也不知道他死没死
But nobody wants to play a guessing game.
你们不想碰运气吧
So, why don't you just tell us?
所以 说实话吧
Where is la loba?
母狼在哪里
We don't know where la loba is.
我们不知道母狼在什么地方
No? Maybe you need a different method of persuasion?
是吗 看来得换个方式让你开口
Maybe we cut one of you in half,
也许把你们中的一位切成两半
the other talks?
另一个就会说了
I would love to be there for volunteer,
我要是知道 我绝对都告诉你
but we really don't know what you're talking about.
但我们真的不知道你说的是什么
And honestly,
而且说实话
isn't bisecting people with a broad sword a little medieval?
用刀剑劈人也太老土了点吧
Broad sword?
用刀剑
We're not savages.
我们可不是野蛮人
We all wonder how far your little healing trick goes.
我们来看看你们自愈的本领究竟有多强吧
What do you think? Can you grow back an arm?
你觉得有多强 能重新长出一条胳膊来吗
We're pretty sure you can't grow back your head.
但肯定不可能长出一颗头来吧
Boys.
孩子们
No hablo Espanol.
别说西班牙语
Tu hablas muchos idiomas, Derek Hale.
忘了你是语言大家了 德里克·霍尔
You know exactly what I'm saying.
你知道我说的是什么
And you know who we want.
你也知道我们说的是谁
Where is the She-Wolf?
母狼在哪里
We don't know any She-Wolf.
我们不认识任何什么母狼
I know you won't talk, lobito.
我知道你不会说的 小狼
This one will talk.
但这位会说
This one loves the sound of his own voice.
这位可热爱自己的声音了
You should hear me sing.
你该听我唱唱小曲儿
We want to hear you scream.
我们想要听你尖叫
No one ever wants to hear me sing.
咋没人想听我唱歌♥捏
What could we do to persuade you?
要怎样你才会说呢
Where is the She-Wolf?
母狼在哪里
Think about it.
仔细想想
I'm only going to ask you nine more times.
我再给你 九次机会
I think I found something.
我找到了点东西
So did I.
我也是
It's a coyote den.
是个野狼巢穴
Werecoyote.
野狼人
You see this? This is Malia's.
看到这个了吗 是玛丽亚的
Remember, it's the same one she was wearing in the photo.
记得吗 和她的照片里穿的一样
We shouldn't be in here.
我们不应该进来的
What do you mean?
什么意思
She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home.
她不会回来了 我们闯了她的地盘
Our scent's going to be everywhere.
这里全沾上了我们的气味
If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?
如果她不回这里 会去哪里呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?
你现在能追踪她吗 锁定她的气味了吗
Maybe.
可能吧
But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf.
不过我完全变身时追踪能力更强
And I'm still worried that if I do it,
但我还是担心变身之后
I won't be able to turn back.
就再也变不回人形了
The door's still open.
那扇门还开着
If I can't get to Derek,
如果我找不到德里克
we're gonna have to find someone else to help.
我们就得寻求别人的帮助了
This is basically a crime scene, right?
这里基本可以算是犯罪现场了 对吧
I think it might be a little out of my boss's league.
我老板可不能过来
And more in my dad's.
我老爸能啊
You're sure it was her?
你确定是她吗
I looked her right in the eyes.
我跟她对视了
And they glowed just like mine.
她的双眼也发着光
It makes sense, Dad.
说得通 爸爸
But it wasn't a girl.
可那不是女孩
It was a four-legged coyote, right?
那是头四条腿的野狼
Well, okay.
好吧
But yeah, see,
关于这个
that's the point that we don't exactly have figured out yet.
我们还没有完全想通
Okay, but if it was a full moon
不过如果当时是满月
and she did change while her mom was driving,
而她妈妈开车时她开始转化了
then anything could've happened.
那一切都有可能了
Horrible things could've happened.
可能发生了一些很可怕的事
Ripping, shredding, tearing things.
到处乱抓 撕扯 血肉横飞
Which is probably what caused the accident.
因此造成了车祸
Think about it, Dad, all right.
爸爸 你想想
They're driving, Malia starts to change,
他们开着车 玛丽亚开始转化
she goes out of control, the mom crashes and everybody dies...
她失控了 而她妈不小心撞了车 大家都死了
Except for Malia.
除了玛丽亚
She blames herself, all right, goes off running into the woods
她一直自责 所以独自躲进了森林里
and eventually becomes trapped inside the body of a coyote.
最终一直困在了野狼的身体里
That makes sense.
确实有可能
In a Chinese folktale.
发生在中国童话故事里吧
Boys, this is... This is insane.
你们说的这些 简直胡编乱造
I need this kept quiet.
一定要保密
The two of you, not a word.
你们两个 别乱说
I don't want anyone hearing about this.
不能让任何人知道这件事
I especially don't want Mr. Tate hearing about this.
尤其不能让塔特先生知道此事
Scott? Scott!
斯科特 斯科特
Sorry.
抱歉
What did you say?
你刚刚说什么
Oh, hell.
天呐
Mr. Tate.
塔特先生
Mr. Tate?
塔特先生
It's hers.
这是她的
All right, wait here. Dad.
在这里等着 爸爸
I'll talk to you in a minute.
我过会儿找你
I wouldn't mind hearing how your mom's okay
这么晚你还在树林里乱跑
with you running around in the woods this late.
真想听听你妈妈会怎么说
What the hell are you doing bringing him here?
你带他来这里到底要干什么
I'm getting confirmation on a more than significant lead.
我正在调查一个很重要的线索
And starting to understand why your department can't close cases.
我似乎明白了 为何你们警局总是无法结案
There's no body. There's no remains to identify.
没有尸体 也没有可以确认的残骸
Well, not yet, Sheriff.
现在没有 警长
But do a little digging
不过仔细挖掘
and I'm sure you'll uncover something.
一定会发现一些什么
Like the bones of a 9-year-old girl.
比如一个九岁女孩的尸骨
I think you're going to find
我觉得你会发现
it's just a little bit more complicated than that,
事情要比你想象得复杂得多
Special Agent.
特殊探员
Come on, Stilinski, you know how this goes.
拜托 斯蒂林斯 你也很清楚
It's the not knowing that ruins people like Tate.
不明真♥相♥才是塔特一蹶不振的原因
The truth, no matter how profoundly it sucks...
不论真♥相♥怎样残酷
The truth is always better than not knowing.
总比不知道要好得多
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表