剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Because you'll never see us coming.
因为我们随时可能找你算账
Back to storage?
放回贮藏室么
That's the plan.
计划是这样
What if I've got a different plan?
但如果我的计划不同呢
Deaton said that what we did in order to find you...
徳亚顿说我们为了找你所做的事情
He said that it might draw things here.
会引来某些东西
Make Beacon Hills kind of a beacon again.
让比肯山再次像个灯塔
I hope not.
希望不会
I was thinking that maybe I should be prepared.
我觉得也许 我要做好准备
Learn to be a better fighter and
学着做更好的战士
learn all the things that you can still teach me.
好好学你还没教会我的东西
And maybe a few things more.
是还有要教你的
But we're going to have a new code.
不过我们得立个新规
We protect those...
我们保护那些
who cannot protect themselves.
无法自我保护的人们
I honestly don't know if he's ever coming back,
我真的不知道他还会不会回来
and part of me hopes so.
我既希望他回来
But another part hopes that maybe he'll be okay somewhere else.
但又希望他在别的地方过得开心
My Dad doesn't look like he's gonna be leaving for a while.
看样子我爸爸最近一段时间都不会离开
But just because he's staying...
但 就算他愿意留下
doesn't mean he's welcome.
并不意味着我们愿意
Stiles and I both feel it every day, just like you said we would.
如你所说 我和斯泰尔斯每天都能感觉到那个东西
And it makes me think about
它也让我体会到
that quote Jennifer used to start our first class.
詹尼弗第一次给我们上课时开场引用的话
Because when I feel it, yeah, it's like...
因为当我感觉到它 就像
I'm looking into "the heart of an immense darkness."
我正面临一片无穷黑暗
So what do you do instead?
那你怎么缓解
I look for my friends.
我会想想我的朋友们
But what about Miss Blake?
那布莱克老师怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
When we went back inside the distillery, her body was gone.
当我们回到酿酒厂的时候 她的尸体不见了
Oh, please, please.
求你了 求你了
You saved me once before.
你曾经救过我一次
Of course it's you.
果然是你
Everyone else suffers.
其他人都受尽磨难
But somehow, you come out on top.
而你不知用了什么诡计 爬到了顶端
And now that Scott's an Alpha,
而现在斯科特成了阿尔法狼
you'll be able to steal it from him.
你就能从他那取而代之
You'll be an Alpha again.
你于是又成了阿尔法狼
Again?
又
Again?
你竟敢说又
I...
我
am... the Alpha!
就是 阿尔法狼
I've always been the Alpha!
我一直是阿尔法狼
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表