剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You only have red on the board.
你的板子上全是红色
Yes, I'm aware. Thank you.
没错 我知道 谢谢提醒
Did you get detention for pulling the alarm?
你拉警报被罚留堂了吗
Yep. Every day this week.
这周每天都得留堂
It's okay, though. We were onto something.
但没关系 我们那样做是为了大家
Even though we couldn't find any proof of Barrow being there?
可是当时明明没有任何确切证据
Hey, Lydia.
莉迪亚
You've been right every time something like this has happened, okay?
每次发生这种事 你的感觉都没错 对吧
So don't start doubting yourself now.
所以别急着怀疑自己
No scent. No bomb.
没有气味 没有爆♥炸♥
And I got you in trouble.
还害你被留堂
Okay, look. Barrow was there. All right?
听我说 巴罗肯定去过那里
You knew it. You felt it. Okay?
你心里明白 你感觉到了 对吧
And look, if you wanted to, I'd go back to that school right now
如果你需要的话 我可以现在就回学校
and search all night just to prove it.
找一通宵也要证明他去过那里
Get up. Get up now. We're going to the school.
起来 快起来 我们得去学校
Electrified the windows? Yep.
窗户通了电吗 是的
Didn't wanna say anything about it?
你没什么想解释的吗
Nope. Okay.
没有 好吧
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I figured you could use an extra pair of eyes.
我想多双眼睛也不会坏事
Can you read Latin?
你会拉丁文吗
No. But I can look at pictures.
不会 但我能看图片啊
That's not exactly my color.
这个颜色不适合我
This is going to be excruciatingly painful.
你肯定会疼痛难忍♥
Just do it.
赶紧动手
Oh, I'm going to.
马上就动手
I just wanted you to know we all have our petty revenges.
我只是想让你知道 这是私人恩怨
So you guys moved here from New York?
所以你们是从纽约搬来这里的
I have family ties here. Several generations.
我祖辈在这边 好几代之前
Yukimura is Japanese, right? Yes.
幸村是日本姓氏 对吧 没错
But I'm actually Korean. When my wife and I married,
但我其实是韩国人 我跟她结婚后
I took her name,
我决定跟她姓
as she was the only surviving member of her family.
因为她是她们家族成员中唯一活下来的
You didn't want to take both names?
不能保留各自的本姓吗
We were married in Japan,
我们在日本结的婚
where the law says that the couple must share the same name.
当地法律规定夫妻必须同姓
To belong to the same koseki.
为了归入同一户籍
My wife's lineage is quite unique.
我妻子的家系很独特
I was actually going to discuss it in class.
我还想在课上做讨论的
Please don't.
求别说
Kira. You should be proud of your heritage.
吉良 你应该以家族传统为荣
It was a profound honor to join your mother's family.
我很荣幸能成为你母亲家族的一员
Scott? What happened to your wasabi?
斯科特 你的芥末酱怎么没了
I thought it was guacamole.
我以为是鳄梨酱
So what are we looking for?
我们要找什么
That was supposed to be locked.
这门应该是锁上的
Yeah. I know. Notice anything else?
没错 我知道 还有其他发现吗
It smells like chemicals.
一股化学药剂的味道
They wouldn't have been able to catch his scent.
难怪他们没闻到他的气味
He was here, performing very minor surgery on himself.
他来过这里 给自己做了个小手术
You were right.
你的感觉是对的
Then why don't I feel good about this?
为什么我一点都不欣慰呢
Probably because he was here to kill somebody.
可能是因为他是来杀人的
But who? That's what we gotta figure out.
杀谁 这就是我们要查的事
We could spread out, start looking for... anything.
分开找吧 寻找任何线索
Lydia, what are those?
莉迪亚 那些是什么
Atomic numbers.
原子序数
Is it a formula?
是化学式吗
Not really. 19's potassium. 53's iodine. 88's radium.
不算是 19是钾 53是碘 88是镭
The first two make potassium iodide...
前两个能合成碘化钾...
Potassium is K?
钾的符号♥是K吗
From kalium, the scientific neo-Latin name.
拉丁语中钾的首字母
What's radium?
镭的符号♥是什么
R-a.
Ra
Kira.
吉良
Yes, Mom. I ate sushi.
妈 对 我吃了寿司
I didn't even know that you could use chopsticks.
我都不知道你竟然会用筷子
Mom, can I ask you something? Yeah.
妈 能问你件事吗 问吧
Why didn't you...
你为什么没...
How come you never changed your name back to Delgado?
为什么没把你的姓改回德尔加多呢
Do you mean, why did I keep your father's name?
你是说 我为什么要保留你父亲的姓吗
Yeah. Yeah. Because it's your name, too, honey.
是的 因为这也是你的姓 儿子
I gotta go, sweetheart, okay? I love you.
我得挂了 宝贝 爱你
Oh, thank God. No offense to sushi.
谢天谢地 无意冒犯寿司
Yeah,we probably should have started you out on California rolls.
应该先让你吃加州寿司适应一下的
You find anything?
发现什么了吗
There's a reference about flies
这里有条消息
being able to carry messages to the dead.
关于能向死人传递消息的苍蝇
What about you?
你呢
Oh, just... Beelzebub, the Lord of the Flies.
只有魔王 苍蝇王什么的
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
What?
什么
You were just trying to kiss me.
你刚刚想吻我
No, I wasn't.
不 我没有
Then what were you trying to do? Head-butt me?
那你刚想干什么 用头撞我吗
All right, maybe I was trying to kiss you.
好吧 我是想吻你
Are you completely, totally out of your mind?
你是完全丧失理智了吗
You actually think that I would want to kiss you?
你居然觉得我会想吻你
Or... or any other werewolf again?
或者吻任何其他狼人
Because trust me on this,
相信我
I would never kiss you. Ever.
我不会再吻你 绝不会
Never. Never. Okay. All right, fine.
永远不会 永远不会 好吧
I won't kiss you either.
我也不会吻你
Allison. Can I see you in my office?
艾莉森 到我办公室来
Where I keep my guns.
我放枪的地方
Another werewolf?
又一个狼人
Did you see her? What did you ask her?
你看见她了吗 你问了她什么
Did she say anything about me?
她说了有关我的事吗
Well, that doesn't look good.
你这表情可真不咋地
Thanks for dinner. For the sushi or the pizza?
谢谢你的晚餐 谢谢寿司还是披萨
Uh... the pizza was good.
披萨很好
You seem like a really nice guy.
你似乎是个好人
And not just because you kept me from getting eaten by a coyote.
不只是因为你从野狼爪下保护了我
Did I do something else?
我还做了其他事吗
Yeah. You remembered my name.
是啊 你记住了我的名字
Scott!
斯科特
Scott? Scott!
斯科特 斯科特
Barrow, he took Kira!
巴罗 他抓走了吉良
We know. He was after her the whole time.
我们知道 他一直是在找她
No, nothing.
什么也没找到
Just stuff about flies and the dead.
只有一些有关苍蝇和死人的东西
Nothing else.
没有其他的
All right, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
We have to think of something. He's going to kill her.
我们得想想办法 他会杀了她的
I knew he was there. How did I know that?
我知道他在那里 我怎么会知道
Because you heard the flies, right?
因为你听见苍蝇声了 对吗
What do you hear now?
你现在听见什么了
Nothing. I feel like I can do this.
什么也没有 我觉得我可以
But I don't know what to do.
但是我不知道怎么做
It's like it's on the tip of my tongue,
就好像呼之欲出
and I don't know how to trigger it.
但我不知道怎样说出来
I just... I swear to God,
我 我对天发誓
it literally makes me want to scream.
我简直快要抓狂尖叫了
Okay, then scream. Lydia, scream.
好的 那就尖叫 莉迪亚 尖叫吧
It's not flies.
不是苍蝇
It's electricity.
是电流
Wait a second, Barrow was an electrical engineer.
等等 巴罗曾经是个电器工程师
He worked at a power substation.
他曾在配电站工作
What substation?
哪个配电站
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表