剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
That's okay.
没事
Here.
过来
Boy, you really are.
天啊 你真的很冰冷
Was that your first kiss?
这是你的初吻吗
Was it okay?
吻得还好么
You want to try it again?
想再来一次吗
I want to try something else.
我想试点别的
Something else? Yeah.
别的 是的
Ethan, Aiden...
伊森 艾登...
Stop!
住手
You want him to come after us?
你想让他来追杀我们吗
Scott, we've seen guys like this.
斯科特 我们见过这样的人
Trust us. He's dangerous.
相信我们 他很危险
So are we.
我们也是
And he looks smart enough to remember that.
他看起来够聪明 应该能记住教训
We're here to save a life. Not end one.
我们是来拯救生命的 不是结束
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
This is him.
就是他
The Nogitsune?
野狐
Recognize them?
这些人认识吗
One of them.
认识一个
I have to get this to Scott.
我们得把这个给斯科特
You took Brunski's keys.
你拿走了布罗斯基的钥匙
I took his stun gun.
我拿走了他的电击枪
I also got his Haldol.
以及他的氟哌丁苯
Like I was saying, Stiles,
我说过的 斯泰尔斯
I heard they used to do trepanation here.
我听说他们以前在这里进行头部穿孔
Oliver...
奥利弗...
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm going to let the evil spirits out.
我要把邪恶的灵魂释放出来
I borrowed a few pointers from the five point restraint.
我借鉴五点约束法给你上了几处束带
Oliver, stop this.
奥利弗 住手
Oliver, listen to me. Stop! Oliver!
奥利弗 听我说 住手 奥利弗
Oliver! Stop!
奥利弗 住手
Start with her.
从她开始
You did this.
是你干的
You got into his head.
你侵入了他的大脑
Every Dracula needs a Renfield.
做德古拉就需要兰菲尔德这样的人
Just let her go.
放她走
Let me in.
让我进去
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Do you want her to leave here alive?
你还想让她活着出去吗
Do you want us to leave?
想让我们俩离开吗
We can walk out of this place.
我们可以离开这个地方
Just let her go please.
求你放她走吧
Let me in.
让我进去
Let me in, Stiles! Let me in!
让我进去 斯泰尔斯 让我进去
Just let her go please!
求你放她走
Let me in, Stiles! Let me in!
让我进去 斯泰尔斯 让我进去
Let me in and I'll let her live.
让我进去 我就让她活下去
Let me in!
让我进去
Oliver.
奥利弗
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
There isn't much here, unfortunately.
很不幸 没什么线索
Does it say anything?
上面说什么了吗
My Japanese isn't great.
我的日语不是很好
But it appears to say that
但似乎上面说的是
one method of expelling a Nogitsune
驱逐野狐的一种办法是
is to change the body of the host.
改变寄主的身体
Change the body?
改变寄主的身体
Which begs the question,
这又引来一个问题
how do we change Stiles' body?
我们怎么改变斯泰尔斯的身体
By turning him into a werewolf.
把他变成狼人
Do you know where you're going?
你知道你要去哪儿吗
No, but I know who I'm looking for.
不 但我知道我要找谁
Scott McCall.
斯科特·麦高
You know him?
你认识他吗
I can tell you where to find him.
我可以告诉你去哪儿找他
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表