剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You know what's funny?
你知道好笑的是什么吗
You sound just like a cop.
你的口气很像警♥察♥
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Okay.
好了
What's that?
怎么了
Someone's breaking into my house.
有人闯进了我家
After Stiles started sleepwalking,
自从斯泰尔斯开始梦游之后
I had some security precautions put in.
我就装了些安全防范措施
Motion sensors. Cameras.
运动传感器 摄像头
Is that his room?
这是他的房♥间吗
The gunfire nearly killed me.
我险些死于那场枪战中
I don't know how many bullets made their way into my body,
我不知道我中了多少颗子弹
but I fought every one of them.
但我与每一颗子弹抗争
It left my body so weak,
于是我的身体无比虚弱
my heartbeat so slow it appeared as though I was dead.
我的心跳无比缓慢 就像死了一样
But even then
但就算那样
I was still better off than Rhys.
我也比里斯强
His screams could be heard throughout Eichen House,
整个艾兴之屋都能听到他的惨叫
echoing through every room, every hallway.
那声音在每个房♥间 每条走廊里回荡
He died in agony.
他在痛苦中死去
The doctor, it seems, had also sold the morphine.
那医生似乎也卖♥♥光了吗♥啡♥[止疼剂]
Merrick and Hayes were given the task
梅里克和海耶斯被安排去
of getting rid of all the bodies,
处理所有尸体
both American and Japanese-American.
不管是美国人的尸体 还是日裔美国人的尸体
They were transferring Dr. Liston out as well,
他们也在往外转移里斯顿医生
stationing him somewhere else.
安排他到别的地方去
They were covering it up.
他们把事情掩盖了下来
The doctor, Merrick, Hayes, and all of the others.
医生 梅里克 海耶斯 所有人
They were gonna get away with murder.
他们都会逃脱谋杀的处罚
By chance, I guess,
大概是巧合吧
Rhys' body had been put next to mine.
里斯的尸体放到了我旁边
I wanted the soldiers
我想让士兵
and the administration of the camp
及营里的行政人员
to be punished for their crime.
受到该有的处罚
But I knew the clock was ticking.
我知道时间不多
I was going to lose my chance.
但我就要没机会了
They were going to burn me with the others.
他们要把我和其他人一起火化
I couldn't fight back with my body weakened and still healing.
我的身体受伤了还在复原 没办法反抗
I could barely move.
我基本动不了
I was going to die.
我就要死了
With time slipping through my fingers,
时间从我指间流过
I knew I was making a terrible decision.
我知道我在做一个糟糕的决定
But I could not die knowing they would get away.
但我明知他们要逃脱制裁 我死不瞑目
So I called out to our ancestors for Kitsune-tsuki.
所以我呼唤我们的祖先 狐妖月
Possession by a fox spirit.
求狐灵附身
For a powerful nogitsune,
求一只强大的野狐
one that feeds off chaos, strife and pain,
从痛苦 悲惨 冲突和混乱中吸取力量的野狐
to take control of my weakened body,
来控制我虚弱的身体
imbue it with power and use it as a weapon.
赋予它力量 用它做武器
But calling on a trickster spirit is a dangerous thing.
但是呼唤这样的邪恶狐灵很危险
They can have a very dark sense of humor.
他们很擅长黑色幽默
Because while the nogitsune did come to possess someone,
因为当时野狐确实附在了某个人的身上
It wasn't me.
但不是我
What the hell.
怎么回事
What happened?
当时发生了什么
My body was beginning to heal.
我的身体开始愈合了
And I managed to pull myself up from the ground.
而且我也从地上爬了起来
But it was too late.
但为时已晚
Rhys! Rhys, stop!
里斯 里斯 住手
Rhys!
里斯
Rhys!
里斯
What did it do?
它做了什么
It brought chaos, strife
它招致了混乱 冲突
and more pain than you can imagine.
以及你无法相信的痛苦
I had to find him.
我必须找到他
I had to stop him.
我必须阻止他
Kira, hurry. Night is coming.
吉良 快点 就要到晚上了
Coup de foudre.
霹雳[法语]
The literal translation is "a bolt of lightning."
字面意思是"一道闪电"
In French, it can also mean "love at first sight."
法语里也有"一见钟情"的意思
But a bolt of lightning happens to
但是一道闪电正是我们
be exactly what we need right now.
现在所需要的
For what?
做什么
Excising the nogitsune from Rhys' body
把野狐从里斯的身体里弄出来时
shattered the katana.
武士刀破碎了
But you can put it back together.
但是你能把它重新拼好
Why don't you just do it yourself?
你为什么不自己做这事呢
Because I'm not a thunder kitsune.
因为我不是雷狐
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
I just found out you're 900 years old.
我刚刚才知道你已经900岁了
I don't think I'm ever gonna trust you again.
我想我不会再相信你了
Trust me on this.
相信我这一次
What is all this?
这些是什么
What are these sticky notes for?
这些便利贴是干嘛的
This is what Stiles used to try and
这是斯泰尔斯以前
explain to me about all of you.
给我解释你们的情况时用的
Well, maybe it's a message from Stiles.
可能是斯泰尔斯留下的线索
The real Stiles.
那个真的斯泰尔斯
You think there's any reason my name's on the King?
为什么我的名字在国王上面
Well, you're heavily guarded.
虽然你周围戒备森严
Though I guess the alarming detail is that
可是我想值得警惕的是
you're one move from being in checkmate.
你还有一步就要被将死了
It's not a message from Stiles.
这不是斯泰尔斯留下的线索
It's a threat from the nogitsune.
是野狐发出的威胁
He's at the loft. That's what he's trying to tell us.
他去阁楼就是要威胁我们
And he wants us to come there. Night's falling.
而且他想让我们去那 天马上就要黑了
This couldn't sound any more like a trap.
这很明显是个陷阱
I don't think it is.
我觉得不是
I think your opinion might be slightly biased, sheriff.
警长 我觉得你有些偏见
Hear me out.
听我说完
What we're dealing with here is
我们现在所面对的
basically someone who lacks motive.
是一个没有动机的人
No rhyme, no reason, right?
没有规律 没有原因 对吧
Meaning what? Our enemy is not a killer.
什么意思 我们的敌人不是想杀人
It's a trickster. The killing is just a by-product.
他是欺骗者 杀人只不过是附带的结果
If you're trying to say it won't kill us,
你是说它不会杀了我们
I'm not feeling too confident about that.
我可不怎么认同这一点
It won't. It wants irony.
不会的 它想要的是讽刺
It wants to play a trick. It wants a joke.
它想要变戏法 想要玩笑
All we need to do
我们要做的
is come up with a new punch line.
是想出一个新的笑点
The sun is setting, sheriff.
太阳要落山了 警长
What do you have in mind?
你有什么想法
Go ahead.
来吧
It's yours now.
它是你的了
What if I don't want it?
可我不想要它怎么办
You need it.
你需要它
You see? It gives you balance.
看见了吧 它给了你平衡
My power is yours now, Kira.
我的力量现在属于你了 吉良
If the oni can't stop Stiles, you have to.
如果邪鬼不能阻止斯泰尔斯 你就要阻止他
The same as I did.
就像我以前所做的一样
And maybe seek out a wolf to help you.
或许可以找个狼人帮你
You didn't tell us anything.
你什么也没告诉我们
You want to save Stiles?
你们想救斯泰尔斯吗
Kill him.
那就杀了他
That's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
You agree with this?
你也同意
Sometimes, history does repeat itself, Scott.
有时 历史就会重演 斯科特
Only if you don't learn.
那是因为你不吸取教训
But sometimes even then, fate conspires against you.
但有时即使吸取了教训 命运还是跟你作对
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表