剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Peviously on Teen Wolf.
《少狼》前情回顾
One of them is standing right behind me.
其中一个就站在我后面
That's Meredith. She's a little weird.
她梅里迪斯 人有点怪
Where did the Nogitsune come from?
野狐是从哪里来的
It was an internment camp during World War II.
从二战期间的一个集中营
What happened to the woman
你当初不是说
who called out for chaos, strife and pain?
要召唤混乱 冲突和痛苦吗
I don't want that anymore. I do.
我不想再那样了 但我想
Issac!
艾萨克
Try not to kill them. I was just going to try to stay alive.
可别杀了他们 我只是想保命
Scott?
斯科特
Where are they? Lydia!
他们去哪儿了 莉迪亚
Lydia! Lydia!
莉迪亚 莉迪亚
Hold still.
别动
Don't fight it.
别反抗
Hold still.
别动
Almost there.
快好了
Isaac, you're next.
艾萨克 你是下一个
I'm aware. All right?
我知道 准备好
Don't fight it.
别反抗
Don't fight.
别反抗
Are they okay now?
现在他们没事了吧
I hope so.
希望是
The part that's worrisome, is that this was most likely
最让人不安的部分是 很可能这些事情
just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles.
只是为了分散在斯泰尔斯身上的注意力
There's really two of them now?
真的有两个他吗
How's that even possible?
那怎么可能呢
But how did the other one just take Lydia?
但另一个为什么只把莉迪亚带走了
We turned around and they were gone.
我们转个身的功夫他们就消失了
So was her car.
她的车也是
So no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?
没有人注意到她是在门口被绑♥架♥的吗
Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature,
我们的注意力都集中在
materializing from out of the floor.
突然出现于地板的怪异生物上了
Hold on. How are you so sure which Stiles is which?
等等 你们怎么判断斯泰尔斯的真假
That's what they're trying to figure out now.
那就是他们现在想弄清楚的
Well...
怎么说呢
Medically, you seem okay.
从医学上来说 好像没什么异样
You're definitely a real person.
你是货真价实的人类
Okay, so I'm real, but am I really me?
好吧 的确是 但真的是我本人吗
Is she here?
她在这里吗
Yeah. Okay, let's do this.
在 那就这么做吧
Guys, we have to do this.
各位 我们必须这么做
Do you recognize me, hmm?
你认识我吗
Stop.
等等
It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come.
没事 是我叫她来的
You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords.
你就快要被刀刺死了
Mom, don't do this to him. It's already done.
妈妈 别这样对他 无法挽回了
Look behind his ear.
看看他耳朵后面
It worked. So, I'm actually me?
起作用了 那我真的是我自己吗
More you than the Nogitsune.
你自己的比重比野狐大
Can The Oni find him?
邪鬼还能找到他吗
Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now.
明晚吧 现在就快天亮了
Can they kill him? It depends on how strong he is.
他们能杀了他吗 要看他有多强大了
What about Lydia? Why would he take her?
莉迪亚怎么办 他为什么要把她带走
He would only take her for an advantage.
因为对他是有利的
You mean her power?
是指她的力量吗
The power of a Banshee.
女妖的力量
Can you hear them?
你能听见吗
Louder than usual, isn't it?
比平常更大声 对吗
Well, that's because a lot of bad things happened down here.
那是因为这里发生过很多不好的事
What are the voices telling you?
那些声音说了什么吗
Are they saying that Stiles is dying?
有说斯泰尔斯快死了吗
He is, you know.
他确实快死了
He's dying.
慢慢死去
Then what do you need me for?
那你想让我♥干♥什么
You think I can tell you something?
你以为我会告诉你什么吗
Oh, I know you can.
我知道你会的
I'm not telling you anything!
我一个字都不会说的
You won't have to.
不用你说
You'll be screaming.
你会喊出来的
How are they going to find him?
他们要怎么找他
And what are we supposed to do until then?
在那之前我们应该做什么
Sit around and wait?
坐等吗
Sit and learn.
坐下并学习
You want to teach me to play a board game? Now?
是想教我下棋吗 在这个节骨眼上
Scott said he saw Stiles
斯科特说他看见
and the Nogitsune playing the game of go.
斯泰尔斯和野狐在下围棋
That's a very important detail. Perhaps, even crucial.
那是个重要的细节 也许是关键点
Play starts with an empty board.
游戏在一张空棋盘上开始
Black is always placed first.
黑棋先手
Then white. You place stones to create territories.
然后白棋下子 用棋子建出自己的地盘
And you capture your opponent's stones
可以围住对方的棋子
by completely surrounding them.
来吃掉对方
This is life and death, Mom!
这是生与死 妈妈
It isn't a game. It is to him.
不是游戏 对他来说就是游戏
And he's winning.
而且他快赢了
You want to save your friends? You want them to survive?
你想救你的朋友吗 希望他们活下来吗
Learn to play.
那就学着下
Go home, Sheriff.
回家去吧 警长
If anything comes up about Stiles,
如果有关于斯泰尔斯的消息
you know I'd call you in a second
我会马上给你打电♥话♥
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
Well, neither am I since my shift doesn't end until dawn.
我值夜班 所以我也不走
You need a coffee?
要喝咖啡吗
Aw, you're a good guy, Parrish.
你真是好人 帕里什
That's what they all said at your previous station.
你之前工作的警局也是这么说的
Though no one could tell me exactly why you left.
虽然没人告诉我你为何选择了离开
Maybe I needed a change.
也许是想改变吧
I don't really know. I guess...
我也不知道 大概...
I kind of felt drawn here.
我被这里吸引住了
And I knew there were openings.
而且听说有空缺职位
Do you know why there were openings?
你知道为什么有空缺职位吗
The statistics don't worry me.
我不太在意这些
They worry me.
可我在意
Well, then maybe you need to get some sleep.
既然这样 你应该好好休息一下
Go home, Sheriff.
回家吧 警长
Ah, If I could just find my keys.
如果我找得到钥匙的话
In your coffee cup.
在你的咖啡杯里
You always drop them in your empty cup.
你总是随手扔进空咖啡杯里的
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Is it over?
结束了吗
Not yet.
还没有
You had a gun pointed at my head.
你当时拿枪指着我的头
You could've pulled the trigger.
你本可以开枪的
Why didn't you?
为什么没开枪
Because you're not my enemy anymore, Derek.
因为你不再是我的敌人了 德里克
And I'm not yours.
我也不是你的敌人
The truth is that we should be out there
我们现在应该出去找他
looking for him. Right now.
立刻 马上
Especially if he can do something like this.
尤其是他居然能这样蛊惑人心
I'm not sure that's actually going to be necessary.
我觉得没这个必要
Why not?
为什么
Because if he can do something like this...
因为既然他有如此大的能力...
He's stronger than ever.
说明他比以往更加强大了
Which means he'll be coming for us.
所以他会来找我们
We got an APB out on Lydia's car.
我们发了全境通告找莉迪亚的车
Every unit on the road is looking for her.
路上的每名警员都在找她
Isn't there anything else that we could do?
还有什么其他办法吗
At this hour? No, not really.
现在太晚了 恐怕没有
He took her for a reason, Dad.
他带走她是有原因的
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表