剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You want to throw a Halloween party?
你要举办万圣节派对了吗
What's next?
然后呢
You gonna join the Yearbook Club?
加入年鉴俱乐部吗
Just trying to do something nice.
我只是想做点好事
Why? Who cares?
为什么 没人在乎
He does.
他在乎
You don't get it, do you?
你不懂吧
Scott doesn't care about power.
斯科特不在乎力量
He cares about people.
他在乎人
You want to be a wolf in his pack?
你想加入他的族群
Try being a human in high school.
就好好当个高中生吧
Sweetheart, since this is my first class
亲爱的 五年来
and I haven't taught in five years,
这是我第一次上课
I just want to remind you of one thing.
我只是想提醒你一下
Try not to embarrass me.
别让我丢脸
You should've thought about that before wearing those shoes.
你穿这双鞋之前 就应该考虑到这一点
Love you. Love you, too.
爱你 我也爱你
Why's your mom teaching biology?
你妈妈为什么要教生物
Because Mr. Harris used to teach biology.
因为哈里斯老师之前就是教生物
Until his new occupation...
直到他改行了
Human sacrifice.
去做人体献祭
What? I didn't kill him.
怎么 我没杀他
Lydia, what?
莉迪亚 怎么了
The other night,
那天夜里
I helped save someone's life.
我帮忙救了别人一命
That felt really good.
那感觉非常棒
And I look at you,
而我看到你
and all I can think is that you helped kill Boyd.
只想到你是杀博伊德的帮凶
You're not just a bad boy, Aiden.
说你是混小子都不够 艾登
You're a bad guy.
你是个坏人
And I don't want to be with the bad guys.
而我不想和坏人在一起
I think I know a place where you can have your party.
我知道有一个你能办派对的地方
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈那天晚上的事
Okay.
行
Want to talk about the pre-cal test on Friday?
想谈谈周五初等微积分的考试吗
The teacher takes all the equations right out of the book.
老师直接考书上的等式
Do you have your phone?
你带了手♥机♥吗
I'm going to show you something no one else has ever seen.
我想给你看点别人没看过的东西
No one except for Barrow.
只有巴罗看过
Take a picture of me. And use the flash.
用闪光灯给我拍张照
What is it? I don't know.
这是什么 我不知道
It started showing up a couple of months ago.
几个月前开始出现的
It only happens with the flash on.
用闪光灯才拍得到
And I don't know how, but Barrow knew about it.
我不知道巴罗怎么知道的 但他就是知道
He used my own phone to take pictures of me.
他用我的手♥机♥给我拍照
That's why you asked for it back.
所以你想把手♥机♥要回来
If someone sees those pictures...
如果有人看到那些照片...
We need to get your phone back.
我们得拿回你的手♥机♥
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
Where did you say the guy was who lives here?
你之前说住这里的人到哪里去了
He's out of town.
他出镇了
Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors,
这个门卡能开所有的侧门
this one into the evidence room,
这是物证室的门卡
and this one's for my father's office.
这是我爸办公室的门卡
You didn't steal these, did you?
你不会是偷过来的吧
No. I cloned them using the RFID emulator.
不是 我用射频识别模拟器复♥制♥的钥匙
Is that worse than stealing?
比偷更恶劣吗
It's smarter.
更聪明
Scott, can I ask you something?
斯科特 我能问你件事吗
Okay, I'll just...
行 我就...
You didn't tell him anything, did you?
你没告诉他 对吧
About the pictures?
关于那些照片
Oh, no, I just said that
没有 我只是说
you have some pictures of you on your phone
你手♥机♥上有些
that you didn't want anyone to see.
见不得人的照片
What kind of pictures?
哪种照片
Naked pictures.
裸照
Oh. Good idea.
好理由
Okay, cool.
那就行
Okay. So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout.
几乎所有人都去解决停电的问题了
But there's always somebody at the front desk.
但前台肯定有人看着
There's dispatch and usually a night shifter or two.
通常有一个调度员和一两个夜班警♥察♥
You guys are gonna use the service door entrance by the dumpster.
你们得走垃圾桶旁的服务门入口
All right? Nobody uses it.
明白吗 没人会走那个门
Now, I'll text you if anyone comes out.
有人出来我就给你们发短♥信♥
But, Scott, if you get caught, I can't help you.
但斯科特 如果你们被抓了我救不了你们
My dad's under investigation for an impeachment
我爸现在被你♥爸♥进行
because of your dad, so, if anything happens
检举调查 所以如果出事
I will run and leave you both for dead.
别怪我丢下你们自己跑掉
Got it. Thanks. Seriously, dude.
明白 真的谢谢你 兄弟
I'd ask my dad, but you know...
我会求我爸 但你知道...
No, I know. I get it.
不用 我知道 我懂
All right, just, uh, hurry up.
行 你们尽快
Kira.
吉良
It's dead.
没电了
We have to take it.
我们得拿走手♥机♥
No, they'll know it's gone.
不行 那他们就会发现手♥机♥不见了
How do we charge it if the power's out?
停电了怎么给手♥机♥充电
See if you can find a charger cable.
你看看能不能找到连接线
Awesome.
太棒了
Who's that?
这是谁
Me.
我
Me and my dad.
我爸和我
Come on, come on...
快充 快充
Ah, hell.
糟糕
Come on. Come on...
快充 快充啊
Come on, Scott.
快点 斯科特
Okay, I'm so going to regret this.
这么做我一定会后悔的
Thank God you are here.
谢天谢地 你来了
Oh, boy! Thank the lord.
天啊 真是谢天谢地
What do you want, Stiles?
你想干什么 斯泰尔斯
Oh, jeez!
天啊
I was just... I was thinking on the case.
我刚在...我刚在想那个案子
I was thinking I should clue you in on my thinking.
我觉得应该跟你分享一下我的思路
Here's my thinking.
我是这么想的
I was thinking this...
我觉得这个...
I was thinking that Barrow, right...
我认为巴罗 是吧...
Barrow received the information
巴罗收到了信息
about who to kill at the school, right, you know that?
让他杀掉学校里某人 你知道吧
So I was thinking that
所以我在想
maybe the person who gave him that information,
也许给他留那条信息的人
check this out,
听清楚了
might actually be someone
也许就是
at the school.
学校里的人
And that's, uh, my thinking.
这就是我的想法
It's on. It's on.
开机了 开机了
You're right.
你说得没错
I am?
是吗
Yep. We, uh... We started looking for links
是 我们昨晚已经开始查
between Barrow, faculty and students last night.
巴罗和老师学生之间的联♥系♥
So you already, then, know that stuff?
所以你已经知道那些事了吗
You already thought of that.
你已经想到了
Your dad did.
你♥爸♥想到的
His one useful suggestion.
这是他唯一有用的建议
You know, this attitude that you have toward my dad?
你知道吗 你对我爸的这种态度
You can dress it up to all
你可以把它伪装成
the professional disapproval that you want.
是因为工作原因等等各种
But I know the real reason why you don't like him.
但我知道你不喜欢我爸的真实原因
Is that so?
是吗
Yeah. Because he knows something that you don't want him to know.
因为他知道你一些不光彩的事
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表