剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
What are you?
你是什么东西
The only person who can save your sister.
只有我能救你的妹妹
Guardians, Scott. You help me catch her.
守护者 斯科特 你帮我抓住她
I'll help you get your mother and Stiles's father back.
我帮你找回你妈妈和斯泰尔斯的爸爸
Scott, don't do this. Don't go with him.
斯科特 别这样 别跟他走
Derek, look at me.
德里克 看着我
Derek?
德里克
Derek, come on!
德里克 醒醒啊
Where is she?
她去哪里了
Jennifer? Gone with Scott's Mom.
詹妮弗吗 斯科特的妈妈跟着她走了
She took her?
被她带走了吗
Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls,
是啊 如果这还不重要的话
Scott left with Deucalion, okay?
斯科特跟丢卡利翁走了
So we gotta get you out of here.
所以现在必须离开这里
The police are coming right now,
警♥察♥马上就到
and we gotta get you the hell out of here.
所以得赶快带你走
What about Cora?
科拉呢
You see the twins?
看到双胞胎了吗
No.
没
But I see the Argents.
但是我看到阿金斯家的人了
What is it? A retreat.
什么情况 他们撤退了
Not to bring up uncomfortable memories,
我不是故意勾起你的伤心往事
but wasn't the last time you saw them
但是你上次见到他们
the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive, hmm?
似乎是你杀了凯特然后被活活烧死那次吧
Where are the others? I don't know.
其他人在哪 我不知道
Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer.
斯科特和斯泰尔斯回去找德里克和詹妮弗了
I had to get Cora out.
我当时去接科拉了
Where's Scott and Stiles?
斯科特和斯泰尔斯在哪
Stiles is still at the hospital.
斯泰尔斯还在医院
He's gonna hold off the cops for us.
帮我们拖延警♥察♥来的时间
We have to go right now.
咱们现在就得走
What about Scott and Melissa?
那斯科特和麦丽莎呢
Jennifer took Melissa.
詹妮弗带走了麦丽莎
What about Scott?
那斯科特呢
Derek, where's Scott?
德里克 斯科特在哪里
oh, just perfect.
真完美
A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess.
斯蒂林斯居然会出现在这种场合
What a shocker.
我好"惊讶"啊
Think you can answer some questions
我想问你几个问题
without the usual level of sarcasm?
你能别夹枪带棒 好好回答吗
If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid.
只要你的问题不要太蠢 我没问题
Where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?
你♥爸♥爸呢 为什么大家都联♥系♥不上他
I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours.
不知道 我也很久没见到他了
Is he drinking again?
他又开始喝酒了吗
What do you mean, again? He never had to stop.
什么叫又 他没必要戒啊
But he did have to slow down.
但他确实该少喝点了
Is he drinking like he used to?
是不是又开始酗酒了
All right, how about this? Next time I see him,
这样吧 下次我见到他
I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay?
当场给他做一个酒精测试 行吗
We'll do the alphabet, start with "F," end with "U."
背个字母表 从F开始背到U
How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?
你就直接告诉我 到底发生了什么
I don't know what happened here.
我不知道
I was stuck in the elevators the whole time.
我一直被困在电梯里
You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?
门上的名字不是你留下的吧
What name?
什么名字
She's dying, isn't she?
她要死了 是吧
I don't know.
我不知道
So what are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
You want to figure something out?
你能不能想想办法
Because while Scott and Stiles were out there
因为斯科特和斯泰尔斯
trying to help people from being killed,
一直在努力挽救别人的生命
you were in here,
而你
rolling around the sheets with the actual killer.
却在这里跟杀人凶手滚床单
Do you get how many people she's killed?
你知道她杀了多少人吗
Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora is dying,
埃里卡和博伊德死了 科拉也要死了
And you are doing nothing!
而你却袖手旁观
Why'd you do this to us, Derek?
你为什么要这样 德里克
Was it all about the power?
是为了得到更多力量吗
Were you bored?
是因为无聊吗
Were you lonely?
是因为寂寞吗
Maybe.
也许吧
I told Cora I wouldn't leave.
我跟科拉说过我不会离开
I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her.
等我想出办法救她 我再去帮别人
There's no time!
没时间了
The full moon's coming.
很快就满月了
The Sheriff and Melissa are gonna be dead,
警长和麦丽莎就要死了
so I'm gonna try and help them.
我一定要救他们
You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing.
你就坐在这里吧 祝你围观得开心
I wouldn't take it personally.
别在意
Anger is just a tool.
他是故意生气的
He's using it to excuse shifting allegiance
这样他就有借口离开你
from one alpha to another.
去投靠另一只阿尔法狼
From you to Scott.
他选择了斯科特
Scott's not an alpha yet.
斯科特还没成为阿尔法狼
But he's on his way, isn't he?
但是很快就是了 对吧
The word is Guardian, Allison.
这次是守护者 艾莉森
More than anyone, you know that's a role
你比其他人都知道 这个角色
I haven't exactly lived up to lately.
我最近并没有担当好
But she took Scott's mother and Stiles's father.
但是她带走了斯科特的妈妈和斯泰尔斯的爸爸
That's not a coincidence.
这不是巧合
Yeah, I'd also consider the fact
对 除此之外
that someone put your name up in large block letters
还有人把你的名字用血色大正楷
on the elevator doors.
写在了电梯门上
That kind of felt like a warning to me.
我会觉得这是种警告
I think it might be Morrell.
可能是莫雷尔
She knows a lot more than she lets on,
她知识渊博 城府很深
And she might even be trying to help us.
而且她可能是帮着我们的
Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay?
那她最好表现得明显点
Seeing as how the lunar eclipse
因为客观情况不允许
is less than two freaking nights away.
两天之后就是月蚀了
Stiles, don't give up hope.
斯泰尔斯 别放弃希望
They could already be dead. I don't think so.
他们可能已经死了 不会的
There's something about Jennifer's tactics.
詹妮弗的手段给我的感觉
It's like she's still positioning,
好像她还在准备中
still moving pieces into place.
还在完善一些细节
And you're one of them.
你就是细节之一
Then let's not wait around to see the next move.
那就别坐以待毙了 直接出招
Everything she's done has been on a telluric current,
她所做事的地点都在大地电流之上
So Melissa and the Sheriff have to be
所以麦丽莎和警长的所在地
somewhere on one of those currents, right?
应该也在大地电流路线上 对吧
Stiles,
斯泰尔斯
If we're gonna find them, we need your help.
要想找到他们 你得帮我们
You seriously want to go after her?
你真的打算对她展开进攻吗
I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh?
万一她直接把你带走呢
No offense, but what's the difference
无意冒犯 但是你跟他们
between you and them?
有什么区别
I'm carrying a .45.
我有把柯尔特自动手♥枪♥
Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg
也许她腿部中枪可以自愈
and a few slashes to the face,
脸部划伤也无所谓
but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off.
但我很期待看到她半个脑壳被炸飞会怎样
We've got one priority right now,
现在就一个目标
and that is to find Melissa and your dad.
找到麦丽莎和你♥爸♥爸
We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out.
我们拥有一张地图和所有需要的线索
The only thing we don't have is time,
唯一缺少的就是足够的时间
which is why I need both of you.
所以我需要你们俩
Where do we start?
我们从哪开始
The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually
献祭发生的地方
been different from where the bodies have been found.
通常不是发现尸体的地方
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表