剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I can't believe you just mommed me.
真不敢相信 你这样好像我妈
I did not mom you.
我没有啊
You totally mommed me.
真的很像
Okay, I might have slightly mommed you.
好吧 也许是有点
How are you so okay with all of this?
你为什么就这样接受了呢
I just showed you a picture
我给你看的那张照片
that would send anybody else running the other way.
大部分人看到之后都会吓跑的
It didn't look that bad to me.
在我看来没那么糟糕
I look like a demon from hell.
我看起来就像是地狱恶魔
I guess I saw something different.
我看到的并不是这样
What did you see?
你看到了什么
It kind of looks like it's, uh, protecting you.
它看起来像是在保护你
Kind of like armor.
像是一层盔甲
And it doesn't look like a demon to me.
我觉得并不像是恶魔
What do you think it looks like?
你觉得看起来像什么
It looks like a fox.
像一只狐狸
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
有什么不对吗
There's something on your head.
你头上有个东西
Behind your ear.
耳朵后面
Turn to the mirror. Turn to the mirror.
转过去 看镜子
You see that?
看到了吗
What is that?
那是什么
Looks like a number five.
看起来像是数字5
Did you hear that?
听见了吗
Aiden, over here!
艾登 这边
Lydia? Lydia?
莉迪亚 莉迪亚
Lydia? What happened?
莉迪亚 怎么了
What happened to her?
她怎么了
I don't know, but she's freezing.
我不知道 但她很冷
She's practically hypothermic.
体温太低了
We gotta get her inside. Help me.
我们得把她挪进去 帮我一下
Over here. There's a heating vent.
这边 这里有个暖风口
I'll try to find a blanket.
我去找条毛毯
What are you doing?
你要做什么
It'll trigger the healing.
这样他才能自愈
They came out of the dark.
他们来自黑暗
It's the same.
是一样的
Exactly the same.
完全一样
Derek?
德里克
Bro, sorry, The Bloody Beetroot doesn't take requests.
老兄 对不住 "血腥甜菜"不接受点歌♥
Bro, seriously. I said the DJ doesn't take...
兄弟 搞什么 我说过了DJ不...
He'll take mine.
他会接受的
Get out!
出去
Get her out of here.
带她出去
Find Scott.
去找斯科特
Guys, they're all looking at me.
各位 他们都看着我呢
Why are they all looking at me?
他们为什么都看着我
Guys?
伙计们
Somebody do something!
你们快做点什么
What the hell were those things?
刚刚那都是些什么东西
Your dad's 24 hours are up.
跟你♥爸♥约好的24小时已经到了
Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school.
巴罗当时藏在学校的化学试剂储藏柜中
Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard
有人在黑板上给他留了一条隐藏的信息
telling him to kill Kira.
告诉他杀掉吉良
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表