剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
How many are there?
有多少只阿尔法狼
A pack of 'em. An alpha pack.
有一个群族 一个阿尔法狼群
Cora? She's my sister. My younger sister.
科拉 她是我妹妹 我小妹
I couldn't let that be the last memory that you had of her.
我不能让那一幕成为你对她最后的回忆
You want to take this downstairs?
你想去楼下继续"谈"吗
You know what I want for my birthday?
你知道我想要什么生日礼物吗
To not be a virgin.
不再做处♥女♥
Emily, Heather, the guy Lydia found at the pool,
艾米莉 希瑟和莉迪亚在泳池发现的人
all three were virgins.
三人都是处子
Sacrifices. Human sacrifices.
祭祀 活体祭祀
It's not gonna hurt him, is it?
不会伤害到他的 对吧
Just a little.
会有点疼
But I usually find that it's the owners...
但我发现其实最难受的
who feel the most pain.
是主人们
Well, we'll just check the stool sample for parasites,
我们只需检查粪便样本中有无寄生虫
but my guess is that he probably just
但我猜 它大概只是
ate something he shouldn't have.
吃了不该吃的东西
Got a cool name.
名字很酷
He's got two brothers at home named Beretta and Trigger.
它在家有两个兄弟 贝雷帽和扳机
Military family.
军人家庭嘛
Looks like he knows who the Alpha is.
看来它知道谁是阿尔法狼
Let's go, buddy.
走吧 伙计
Okay, this usually happens before we go to the vet.
喂 你去宠物医院之前才会这样的
Found something.
找到点东西
Rinse it off.
冲洗干净
What is it?
那是什么
Definitely poisonous...
对狗来说
for the dog.
绝对有毒
Actually, for you as well.
其实 对你也一样
Wolfsbane?
附子草吗
Mistletoe.
槲寄生
Bullet?
子弹
Come here, Bullet.
过来呀 子弹
Come here, Bullet.
快过来 子弹
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Come on, Bullet.
来吧 子弹
Aah, son of a bitch!
小崽子
Did you just bite me?
你竟然咬我
Closer...
靠近点
Come closer...
再近一些
What do you want?
你想干嘛
You gonna threaten me?
威胁我吗
Tell me that no one's gonna believe me?
告诉我没人会相信我
Try to scare me?
想要吓跑我
Kill me?
杀了我吗
I was gonna see if you were okay.
我只是想看看你还好吗
Physically or emotionally?
身体上还是精神上
Although I guess that presupposes I was emotionally okay before any of this.
这要建立在我之前精神正常的假设之上
And according to my therapist, I--
而我的治疗师说
It's been debatable for a long time.
这一点有待讨论
I think you're gonna be okay.
我觉得你会没事的
Obviously, you've never taught high school.
显然你没教过高中生
In 20 minutes, I have to start two dozen teenagers on the crucible,
20分钟后我要给24个学生讲《严酷的考验》
and I honestly have no idea what I'm gonna say.
坦白说我真的不知道该说什么
Well, why don't you start by telling them
为何不告诉他们
that it's an allegory for McCarthyism?
那是对麦卡锡主义的讽喻呢
Is that a subtle way of suggesting
你这是在巧妙地暗示
that I shouldn't say anything?
我最好什么都别说吗
Because I won't.
我不会说的
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Derek.
我是德里克
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
I looked everywhere.
我四处都找了
It's like he just walked away.
他就像直接蒸发了一样
Left his car, his dog.
留下了他的车和狗
Okay. Was he, like--
他是不是
Could he have been a virgin maybe?
他有没有可能是处♥男♥
Did he look like a virgin?
他看起来像处♥男♥吗
Was he, you know, virginal?
他是不是 处子之身的样子
No, definitely not.
不 肯定不是
Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients.
德亚顿让我和他所有的客人都上♥床♥
It's a new policy.
这是新政策
No, I don't know if he was a virgin.
不 我不知道他是不是处♥男♥
And why are you talking like he's already dead?
你为什么说得好像他已经死了似的
He's just missing.
他只是失踪了
Missing and presumed dead
失踪以及假定死亡
because he's probably a virgin, Scott.
因为他很有可能是处♥男♥ 斯科特
And you know who else is a virgin?
你知道还有谁是处♥男♥吗
Me. I'm a virgin, okay?
我 我是处♥男♥ 好吗
And you know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
It means that my lack of sexual experience
意味着我缺乏性经验这件事
is now literally a threat to my life.
已经危及我的生命了
Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now.
我要找人上♥床♥ 现在就要
Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today.
有人得和我上♥床♥ 今天就要
Like, someone needs to sex me right now!
现在就得有人和我上♥床♥
All right, I'll do it.
好吧 我来
What?
什么
Come to my place at 9:00.
九点来我家
Plan to stay the night.
要在我那过夜哟
I like to cuddle.
我喜欢互相依偎
That was so sweet. Are you kidding?
你真好 不是开玩笑的吧
Yes, I'm kidding.
是 我开玩笑的
Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny.
你不要这样玩弄别人的感情 丹尼
It's not attractive, all right?
一点都不可爱
Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back.
莱西同学 你回归了我很开心
Not happy that you're late.
但是你迟到了我不开心
Sorry, coach.
抱歉 教练
I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional
我得提醒你们 打曲棍球的人
for lacrosse players.
是跑不了越野的
I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses
尽管不是比赛季 我也不能容忍♥你们变成
in the off-season.
一群死胖子
So work on that.
都...给我注意点
Pace yourselves!
都跑起来
Come on! Isaac!
快点 艾萨克
It's them.
是他们
Isaac, wait!
艾萨克 等等
Ethan, I always forget,
伊森 我总是记不得
how many bones in the human body?
人体内是有多少根骨头来着
I don't know. Let's count.
不知道 不如来数数吧
That's one.
这是一根
It's him, isn't it?
就是他 对吧
Hey, get out of the way. Get back.
让开 退后
Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence.
把这里封锁起来 免得他们破坏现场
Back up! Everyone back!
退后 都退后
Get these kids out of here!
让这些孩子都离开这里
Dad, just come here. Look, look. Look at it.
爸 你过来 你看 看这里
It's the same as the others, you see?
跟其他人的伤一样 看到了吗
Yeah, I see that.
看到了
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Go back to school, yeah?
回学校去 好吗
Coach, can you give us a hand here?
教练 能麻烦你帮忙一下吗
You heard the man. Nothing to see here.
都听见了吧 没啥好看的
Probably just some homeless kid.
可能就是个流浪汉而已
Coach.
教练
Yeah? He was a senior.
怎么 他是个高三学生
He wasn't on the team, was he?
他不是我们队员吧
Kyle! Oh, god, Kyle!
凯尔 天呐 凯尔
Oh, god! Go on. Go.
我的天呐 快走
Go.
回去吧
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表