剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
You can't just go around, turning people into werewolves.
你不能就这样把正常人变成狼人
I can if they are willing.
如果他们愿意的话当然可以
Scott, I'm trying to break up with you.
斯科特 我在跟你分手呢
It's okay, because I know we're gonna be together.
没关系 因为我们终究会在一起
It's their symbol.
这是他们的记号♥
And it means they're coming.
说明他们要来了
Who?
谁啊
An Alpha pack.
阿尔法狼群
And they're not coming.
他们不是要来
They're already here.
是已经来了
Quiet.
别叫
Stay with me.
坚持住
We're almost there.
马上就到了
My neck.
我的脖子
From their claws.
是他们的爪子伤的
It's how they share memories.
这是他们分享记忆的方式
But I don't remember anything.
但是我什么都不记得
Also how they steal them.
也是他们偷走记忆的方式
Listen to me, no matter what happens
听我说 不管发生什么事
you hold on, okay?
抓紧 好吗
You hold on tight.
一定要抓紧
I hear someone.
我听到声音了
Someone's coming.
有人追来了
Faster!
快加速
Two of them.
有两个
No!
不要
Remember what I said before?
记得我之前说过什么吗
Hold on?
要抓紧
Hold on!
抓紧
Isaac?
艾萨克
Stay with me!
坚持住
Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克
Get down!
趴下
I thought I told you to hold on.
不是跟你说了要抓紧吗
Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture.
小子 幸亏你给我画了一幅图
Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this?
斯科特 你确定不想来个这样的吗
Too soon?
太早了是吗
Yeah.
好吧
I don't know, man, are you sure about this?
我说啊 兄弟 你确定吗
I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?
这种东西弄身上 基本就去不掉了
I'm not changing my mind.
我不会改变主意的
Okay, but why two bands?
好吧 但为什么是两个条
I just like it.
我就是喜欢
But don't you think your first tattoo
但是你不觉得人生第一次文身
should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?
难道不应该有点特殊的含义吗
Getting a tattoo means something.
弄个文身本来就有含义
I don't think that's--
我不觉得那是
He's right, tattooing goes back thousands of years.
他说得对 文身有几千年的历史了
The tahitian word "Tatua" means "To leave a mark."
塔希提语里的"Tatua"意思是"留记号♥"
Like a rite of passage.
就像是成人礼一样
Yeah, you see?
是啊 听见了吧
He gets it.
他懂我
He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally.
他全身上下都是文身 斯科特 毫不夸张
Okay, you ready?
那么 你准备好了吗
You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?
你没有什么针头恐惧症之类的吧
Nope.
没有
I tend to get a little squeamish though, so...
我看着会觉得有点不舒服 所以...
Oh, man.
神啊
You okay?
你没事吧
Kinda burns.
有点火♥辣♥辣地疼
Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times
废话 你刚刚被人往身上扎了十万次
by a needle.
用针扎
Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this.
是啊 但是这种感觉不太对劲
Oh, god.
天哪
No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this.
这感觉绝对不正常
Oh, I gotta take this thing off.
不行 我得摘下来
No, no, no, no, Scott.
别别别 斯科特
Oh, scott, please stop.
斯科特 求别摘啊
Oh, no, what?
不是吧 什么情况
No, no, come on.
别啊 别啊
It healed.
自愈了
Ah, thank god. I hated it.
谢天谢地 真心受不了
Sorry.
抱歉
It is not a double date.
这不是四人约会
It is a group thing.
这是团队活动
Do they know it's a group thing?
他们知道是团队活动吗
'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there.
我跟你说过了 我还没准备好重新开始
You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?
你去了法国 结果四个月都没有约会过吗
Did you?
你约会过了吗
I mean, after--
我意思是在...
Do not say his name.
别提他的名字
Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?
他还好吗 一切都没事吧
Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive,
医生们看到他活过来之后 整个傻掉了
but everyone got over it.
不过大家都放下了
And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101,
德里克给他讲了狼人入门守则
like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon.
比如如何避免在满月时随便杀人
So then you've talked to him?
那你和他聊过了吗
Uh, not since he left for London.
他去了伦敦之后就再没说过话了
You mean since he dad moved him to London.
你指的是他爸爸把他送去伦敦之后
Whatever, he left.
总而言之 他走了
And seriously, an American werewolf in London?
而且说真的 美国狼人在伦敦
Like, that's not gonna be a disaster.
以为这就能天下太平一样
So you're totally over him?
所以你彻底放下他了
Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?
如果我没放下 怎么会去参加四人约会
Yes, it is a double date.
好吧 是四人约会
It's not an orgy.
又不是纵酒狂欢
You'll live.
你会乐在其中的
Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer--
我们说好暑假期间给彼此留出空间
No texts, no calls.
不发短♥信♥ 不打电♥话♥
So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?
那你怎么知道她不会回学校了
After everything that happened,
发生了这么多事情
I'm not sure she's coming back at all.
我不知道她会不会回来
I think she is.
我认为她会的
I'd say pretty definite, you know.
我敢说得很肯定
Like, 100%.
百分之百肯定
Oh, my god. Oh--
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天呐 老天
Oh, my god. I can't see him, not now.
天呐 我不能见他 现在不行
Can we just drive please, Stiles?
我们开走行吗 斯泰尔斯
Scott, it's a red light.
斯科特 现在是红灯
Will you go? Just go!
不能走吗 快走
But the light.
正红灯呢
I think we should talk to her,
我觉得我们应该和她说话
I just think we should say something.
我觉得我们应该说点什么
No. No, no, Stiles, come on.
不不不 斯泰尔斯 拜托
Oh, my god, dude, no.
天呐 老兄 不要
You know, they probably didn't see us.
好吧 她们可能没看见我们
You all right?
你没事吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm driving.
开车
We're right behind them.
我们就在她们后面
Okay, well, do you see any turns?
好吧 你看见能转弯的路口了吗
I don't want it to look like we're following them.
我不想搞得好像我们跟踪她们一样
Well, what do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
I don't know, anything.
我不知道 什么都行
Lydia, stop.
莉迪亚 停车
We need to go back and talk to them.
我们得回去和他们谈谈
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表