剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
And if you're thinking I should be all filled with remorse,
要是你觉得我应该心怀愧疚
try and remember Derek killed Ennis.
那德里克还杀了恩尼斯呢
So it's his turn to kill someone now.
所以现在轮到他杀人了
Is that it?
是这个意思吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe like the time he and Boyd tried to kill you.
就像他和博伊德之前打算杀你一样
How'd you know about that?
你怎么知道的
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么
Derek.
是德里克
Why are you even talking to me?
你们还找我♥干♥嘛
I helped kill your friend.
我可是杀你朋友的帮凶
How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?
说不定我正打算杀下一个
Is he looking at me?
下一个是指我么
Are you threatening me?
你丫竟然威胁我
You know what I'm gonna do?
哥可有的是法子对付你
I'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash,
折一大根花楸枝
wrap it in wolfsbane,
沾满附子草
roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking--
加上槲寄生 再塞进你那该死的...
Whoa, Stiles, okay. We get it.
冷静 斯泰尔斯 知道你最厉害
We're talking to you
之所以找你谈话
because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd.
是因为我知道你并不想杀博伊德
And I think that if something like that happened now,
而且我认为 如果再出现类似情况
you wouldn't do it again.
你一定不会这么做
You don't know what we owe them,
你不知道我们欠了他们多少
especially Deucalion.
尤其是丢卡利翁
We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him.
当初遇到他时 我们跟卡莉和恩尼斯不一样
We weren't Alphas.
我们还不是阿尔法狼
What were you?
那你们是什么
Omegas.
欧米茄狼
Derek? Aiden, stop, please.
德里克 艾登 你别这样
I'm right here, Derek. I'll scream.
我就在这呢 德里克 我会尖叫的
You want a fight, Derek? Come and get me.
想干一架吗 德里克 有本事你出来
In actual wolf packs, Omegas are the scapegoat,
实际上在狼群里 欧米茄狼最没地位
the last to eat, the one who has to take
争食物又争不过别的狼
the abuse from the rest of the pack.
只能吃他们吃剩的东西
So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?
所以你们兄弟就像 狼群里的狗腿子
Something like that.
可以这么说
What happened? They were killers.
然后呢 他们杀人不眨眼
I mean, people talk about us as monsters.
人们把狼人当怪物
Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation.
实际上全是拜他们所赐
And our Alpha was the worst of them.
而我们族群的阿尔法狼是最冷血的
Why didn't you guys just fight back?
那你们为何不反抗
Form voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?
组成狼人战士 推♥翻♥他们之类的
We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then.
做不到的 当时我们还不能控制自己的身体
Deucalion taught you. And then, we fought.
是丢卡利翁教你的 于是我们开始反抗
We took down the whole pack, one-by-one.
我们把整个狼群打得落花流水
And by the time we got to our Alpha,
最后我们教训阿尔法狼的时候
he was begging for his life.
他跪着求我们放过他
And we tore him apart.
然后我们将他大卸八块
Literally.
毫不留情
What about your emissary?
你们的使者呢
They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?
都死了吗 卡莉和恩尼斯的也死了吗
All of them except for Deucalion.
除了丢卡利翁的 其他都死了
You mean Morrell?
你是说莫雷尔还活着
What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?
怎么了 你受伤了
Not me. My brother.
不是我 是我兄弟
Aiden, stop! Stop!
艾登 住手 别打了
Stop!
住手
You can't do this!
你不能杀她
She came at me! It doesn't matter!
是她来挑衅的 这不是理由
Kali gave Derek until the next full moon.
卡莉给德里克的期限是到下个满月
You can't touch him or her.
你现在不能杀了他们
Hey, guys, I think she's pretty hurt.
弟兄们 我想她伤得不轻
Okay, okay, hold on a second.
好吧 等等
Your dad's the killer? No.
你♥爸♥是凶手 不是
I mean, I don't think he is at least.
至少我不这么认为
I hope he isn't.
希望他不是
You hope he isn't the serial-killing dark druid
你希望你♥爸♥不是那个
who's been slashing people's throats?
撕烂别人喉咙的黑暗德鲁伊杀手
Yeah. Right.
对 好吧
Do you wanna help me or not?
你到底帮不帮我
Yeah, I'm just-- I'm just trying to get
当然帮 我只是想弄清
all the cards on the table here.
你的立场
See the marks?
看到标记没
There are five more bodies to be found
那里又将出现五具尸体
but it doesn't say who the bodies are.
但不知道他们是谁
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Something I learned from my father.
从我父亲那学到的
Take a step back. Look at the whole picture.
从远处观看全局
Sometimes, you see things you wouldn't notice
说不定会发现新的细节
if you were up close when all you're looking at are the details.
有时凑近或许看不出来
Look at that. You see that?
看那儿 看到没
What is that? A five fold knot.
这是什么 重叠的五个结
It's a Celtic symbol.
是凯尔特人的象征
Virgins.
处子
Warriors.
战士
Healers.
医护者
Philosophers.
哲学家
Guardians.
守护者
You okay?
你还好吗
She doesn't look okay.
她看起来可不大好
I'll heal.
我会自愈的
I said I'm fine.
我说了我没事
Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was?
你不知道你刚才是自寻死路吗
What were you thinking going after them?
你为什么要追杀他们
I did it for Boyd.
我做这些是为了博伊德
None of you were doing anything.
你们没人采取措施
We're trying. And you're failing.
我们在尽力了 可一直在失败
You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around,
你们只是一群傻小孩
thinking that you can stop people from getting killed.
自以为能阻止更多杀戮
But all you do is show up late.
但你们却总是晚一步
All you really do is find the bodies.
你们真正在做的 只是发现尸体
She's definitely a Hale.
她绝对是霍尔家的
I'll make sure she gets home.
我送她回去
Where the hell have you been?
你都跑去哪了
And don't say that you needed to be alone for a while
别说你需要自己静一静
because that is the single worst excuse ever.
因为这是最烂的借口了
God, I'm sorry.
天呐 对不起
You really did need to be alone, didn't you?
你确实需要独处一下 是不是
I'm here now.
我回来了
And you were safe. Trust me.
你是安全的 相信我
I haven't felt safe,
我没有安全感
partially because the evil twins
可能是因为那对恶魔兄弟
are walking around school like nothing happened.
还像没事人一样在学校四处走动
They're not gonna hurt you.
他们不会伤到你的
Some days, I just wanna take a sledgehammer to that bell.
有时候我真想拿锤子砸碎那上课铃
Why don't you just come back with me?
不如你跟我回去吧
I can't.
我不能
I've got three more classes
我还有三节课
and I put this recital together tonight.
我今晚还要组织一场音乐会
I organized it to honor the losses at the school and--
为哀悼学校逝去的生命而奏...
And now, it just sounds really stupid, doesn't it?
听起来很傻 是吧
No.
不
It sounds perfect.
听起来很完美
Sorry, but I don't remember having any more appointments.
不好意思 我不记得还有其它预约
You sure?
你确定吗
'Cause I could use a little guidance right now.
因为我现在需要一些指导
Philosophers?
哲学家
And guardians, which after last night
还有守护者 在昨晚之后
has to mean something like law enforcement, right?
一定是指执法者之类的人 对吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表