剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Join the pack...
加入阿尔法狼群
or next time I'm killing all of you.
不然下次我就把你们都杀光
It's okay.
没事的
No, no. No, it's not. It's not.
不 不 不 怎么会没事
It's all okay, Derek.
都没事的 德里克
I'm--I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
The full moon.
满月
That feeling...
那种感觉
That was worth it.
值了
There's a lunar eclipse.
那次月蚀
I always wondered what...
我总是好奇
what that felt like for one of us.
好奇那时狼人会是什么感受的
For one of us...
我们狼人
Boyd, what do you think will happen to us
博伊德 你觉得 月蚀的时候
on the lunar eclipse?
我们会怎么样
They last for hours, you know,
会持续几个小时的 你知道的
because it's just the earth's shadow.
因为它只是地球的影子而已
I wonder what will happen to us.
我好奇我们会怎么样
Maybe it'll make us stronger.
也许会让我们变得更强
I hope it'll make us stronger.
我希望会让我们变得更强
Boyd.
博伊德
If you know something about him
如果你知道有关这个人的事情
and you're reluctant to tell me,
而你又不愿意告诉我
try remembering it's a long list of favors and penance
那就给我好好记住 只有做完我要你做的
before you're redeemed in my eyes.
善事和忏悔 你才赎完了罪
You're gonna tell me the story,
你要告诉我来龙去脉
and you're gonna tell me the truth.
还有事情的真♥相♥
Surprised to see me?
想不到我会来吧
Only surprised that it's taken you this long.
我只是想不到过了这么久你才来
How'd you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
The vials in the clinic
诊所小药瓶上
with the celtic symbols on 'em?
写着的凯尔特符号♥
I knew that one of 'em looked familiar.
我就知道其中一个看着眼熟
Sheriff, thank you for being one hell of a detective.
警长 谢谢你 跟个大侦探似的
You bet. Let's get you an ambulance.
那必须啊 给你叫个救护车吧
Your eyes were red.
你眼睛 刚才变红了
Bright red.
亮闪闪的红
How was that possible?
怎么可能
Paramedics are on their way.
救护人员在路上了
I'll be back in half a minute.
我马上就回来
It's rare.
确实少见
It's something that doesn't happen within 100 years,
这样的事儿一百年也不会发生一次
but every once in a while
但每隔一段时间
a beta can become an alpha
一只贝塔狼 也能变成阿尔法狼
without having to steal or take that power.
不用去偷或者夺走权利
They call it a true alpha.
他们叫这种贝塔狼 真正的阿尔法狼
It's one who rises purely on the strength of the character,
这种狼 是纯粹由自身的深层力量唤起的
by virtue, by sheer force of will.
通过正直品行 坚强意志
You knew this would happen.
你早知道这样的情况会发生
I believed.
我相信
From the moment I knew you were bitten, I believed.
从我知道你被咬的那一刻起 我就相信
You're not the only one.
你不是唯一一个相信的
No. Deucalion isn't after Derek.
对 丢卡利翁看上的不是德里克
He's after you.
他看上的 是你
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表