剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Absolutely.
当然有可能
But guess what night the accident occurred on?
可你猜这案子是在哪一天发生的
The night of a full moon.
一个月圆之夜
Yeah.
对
Hey, Dad, where are all these going?
爸 这些线索指向哪里
Yeah, we, uh...
这个啊 我们
We probably need to talk about that.
我们也许得谈谈了
Hi, sorry, I usually sit there.
不好意思 我之前一直坐这
Okay, no problem. That's all yours.
好吧 没事 你坐吧
That's weird.
好奇怪
Hey, Coach. Thought I was in the wrong class for a second.
教练 我感觉好像进错教室了
Um... Okay.
这... 好吧
I don't actually know sign language.
我不会打手语
Actually, I didn't even know that you knew sign language.
说实话 我不知道你居然会手语
Or that that was even an elective here.
咱们学校有手语课吗
Well, this has been good, I'm probably gonna, uh, head out.
好吧 这情况太奇怪了 我还是走吧
Stilinski!
斯蒂林斯
I asked you a question.
我在问你问题
Uh... Sorry, Coach. What was it?
抱歉 教练 什么问题
It was "Stilinski, are you paying attention back there?"
我问"斯蒂林斯 你有没有认真听课"
Oh. Well, I am now.
我现在认真听课了
Stilinski, stop reminding me why I drink...
斯蒂林斯 别再给我喝酒的理由
Every night.
每晚都是
Does anybody else want to try the question on the board?
还有没人想回答黑板上的问题
I'm okay. I just fell asleep for a second.
我没事 刚不小心睡着了
Dude... You weren't asleep.
兄弟 你刚刚没睡着
Okay, so what happens to a person who has a near-death experience
一个人从濒死状态活过来后能看见东西
and comes out of it seeing things?
会怎么样
And is unable to tell what's real or not?
而且他还不能分辨现实和虚幻
And is being haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives?
还老看见已故亲人的凶象
They're all locked up because they're insane.
那些人都被关起来了 因为都疯了
Ha. Can you at least try to be helpful, please?
不好笑 你就不能帮点忙吗 拜托
For half my childhood, I was locked in a freezer.
我童年有一半时间都被关在冷冻室
So, being helpful is kind of a new thing for me.
所以 帮别人我还真没试过
Hey, dude, are you still milking that?
上次的事你还在怪我吗
Yeah, maybe I am still milking that. Hi.
对啊 我就是还在怪你 你们好
Hi, sorry.
不好意思
I couldn't help overhearing what you guys were talking about.
我无意间听了你们的谈话
And I think I actually might know what you're talking about.
我可能明白你们在说什么
There's a Tibetan word for it. It's called "Bardo."
有个藏语词汇可以形容 叫"巴尔多"
It literally means "In-between state."
字面意思是"中间状态"
The state between life and death.
生与死之间的状态
And what do they call you?
你叫什么
Kira.
吉良
She's in our History class.
她跟我们一起上历史课
So are you talking Bardo in Tibetan Buddhism or Indian?
你说的"巴尔多"是西♥藏♥的佛教还是印度的
Either, I guess. But all the stuff you guys were just saying?
我猜都有 但你们刚说的那些
All that happens in Bardo.
都发生在"巴尔多"
There are different progressive states
在几个渐进的不同状态下
where you can have hallucinations.
可能会出现幻觉
Some you see, some you just hear.
有些是视觉幻象 有些是幻听
And you can be visited by peaceful and wrathful deities.
你有可能会见到安静的或生气的神灵
Wrathful deities?
生气的神灵
And what are those?
是什么
Like demons.
就像魔鬼
Demons.
魔鬼
Why not? Hold on,
真不错 等等
if there are different progressive states,
如果有几个渐进的不同状态
then what's the last one?
最后一个是什么
Death. You die.
死亡的状态
It sounds like your subconscious is trying to
有点像是你的潜意识
communicate with you.
想跟你交流
Well, how do I tell my subconscious
那要怎么告诉我的潜意识
to use a language that I actually know?
要用我听得懂的语言来说呢
Do you remember what the sign language looked like?
你还记得那个手语是怎么比划的吗
The placement and movement of the hands?
手的位置和变化
You know sign language?
你懂手语
I know a little.
懂一点
Let me give it a shot.
让我看看
Okay, the first one was like this.
好吧 第一个手势是这样的
Then...
然后
That's "When."
那是"什么时候"的意思
Then there was this, twice. That's door.
然后是这样 两次 那是"门"
And this in between it.
中间是这个
That's it?
就这些吗
Yeah. "When is a door not a door?"
对 "门什么时候不再是门"
"When is a door not a door"?
"门什么时候不再是门"
When it's ajar.
半开半掩的时候
You're kidding me. A riddle?
坑爹呢 谜语
My subconscious wants to tell me a riddle?
我的潜意识想告诉我一条谜语
Not necessarily.
也许不是
When the three of you went under the water,
当你们三个在水里
when you crossed from unconsciousness
从无意识状态进入
to a kind of superconsciousness...
某种超意识状态的时候
You essentially opened a door in your minds.
可以说你们在脑海里打开了一扇门
So what does that mean?
什么意思
The door's still open?
门还开着吗
Ajar.
半开半掩
A door into our minds?
进入意识的一扇门
I did tell you it was risky.
我说过这很冒险
What do we do about it?
我们该怎么做
Well, that's difficult to answer.
这不好回答
Oh, no, wait a second, I know that look.
不 等等 我知道这个表情
That's the "we know exactly what's wrong with you,
这就是"我确切知道你们出了啥问题
but we have no idea how to fix it" look.
但我却没有解决办法"的表情
One thing I do know
我只知道
is that having an opening like that into your mind,
你们脑海里有这么一扇门
it's not good.
可不是好事
You each need to close that door.
你们每个人都必须关上那扇门
And you need to do it as soon as possible.
越快越好
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸 你来这做什么
I'm here because i could use some help.
我是来寻求帮助的
Actually... your help.
实际上 我想要你帮我
Why me?
为什么是我
Because eight years ago,
因为八年前发生了一场车祸
almost an entire family died in a car accident.
它差点夺去了一整家人的性命
One of the bodies, a young girl named Malia, was never found.
而一个叫玛丽亚的女孩的尸体从未被找到
There's enough evidence to have me thinking that...
有足够的证据证明
that a werewolf could have caused the accident,
可能是狼人导致了这场车祸
and then dragged her body away.
并拖走她的尸体
If you could somehow get a lock on her scent
如果你能想办法锁定她的气味
if you could somehow help me find her body,
帮我找到她的尸体
it might provide the missing clue.
或许能找到缺失的线索
But what if it was a werewolf?
如果真是狼人干的呢
Well, there's somebody out there who murdered an entire family.
这说明有人谋杀了这一家人
Someone who still needs to be caught.
而他仍逍遥法外
I've been having a coyote problem.
近来土狼把我弄得够呛
The population is up around here
这里狼群数量有所增加
and they get into everything.
什么事都有它们的影子
That doesn't exactly look big enough to catch one.
这装置看起来不太能捕狼啊
It's a rat trap.
那是捕鼠器
Take away the coyote's source of food and they leave you alone.
截断土狼的食物来源 它们就远离你了
And these days, to be honest, I'd prefer to be left alone.
而这些天 坦白说 我不希望被人打搅
I understand.
我明白
Just a couple of questions and I promise I'll leave.
我就问几个问题 保证会离开
New evidence?
有新线索了
Possibly.
也许吧
All I'm getting is some animal smell. What kind of animal?
我只闻到什么动物的气味 什么动物
Dog.
狗
Hi, puppy. Get rid of it.
你好啊 狗狗 快把它赶走
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表