剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
If we can't even catch them, what else do we do?
如果连抓都抓不到 能怎么办
Find someone who knows what they're doing.
那就咨♥询♥一下专业人士
Who?
谁
Someone who knows how to hunt werewolves.
针对狼人的专业猎师
So, Caitlin, you and Emily,
凯特琳 你跟艾米莉
were the two of you drinking?
你们之前在喝酒吗
No, no. Anything else?
没有 有吸食其他东西吗
Caitlin...
凯特琳
We split a tab of "X."
我们吃了点摇♥头♥丸♥
Well, mdma can cause hallucinations,
那东西能制♥造♥幻觉
and it could've been laced with something too.
而且里面可能掺了别的东西
You think I hallucinated.
你是说这一切是我的幻觉
You think you saw a girl with glowing eyes and fangs?
你说你看到了一个眼放绿光 口露尖牙的女孩子
And claws.
她还有爪子
Hey, we're gonna get you to the hospital,
我们送你去医院
figure out exactly what it was that you took.
检查一下你到底吸了什么东西
What about the other three? The three guys?
那三个人呢 那三个男的
We'll need better descriptions of them too.
那你得仔细描述一下他们的相貌
Let's get an APB out on Emily.
赶紧发布艾米莉的全境通告
The other girl too, as soon as we get
那个女孩也要发 不过要在
something better than claws and fangs.
她提供更靠谱点的证据之后
You believe her?
你相信她
She saw something.
她确实看到了什么
You mean someone.
你是说她看到了某些人
It has to be the one with the eggs.
掉下去的永远是装鸡蛋的那个包
Hi.
您好
Do you think this is gonna work?
你觉得这样有用么
Nope. Me neither.
没用 我也这么认为
So your, uh... your sister...
你 你妹妹
Sorry, yeah, it's--
抱歉 是
It's bad timing, I'm sorry.
有点不合时宜 抱歉
I'll ask later. It's fine.
我待会再问吧 没关系的
Or never.
或者不提
Yeah, yeah, I'm good with never.
一定不会再提的
First of all, why would I care
首先 为什么我要在乎
about anyone related to Derek?
与德里克有关的人
And second, I don't know this kid Boyd.
第二 我并不认识这个叫博伊德的小鬼
I don't even know his last name.
我甚至都不知道他姓什么
Boyd is his last name.
博伊德就是他的姓
What's his first name? Vernon.
那他的名字叫什么 弗农
And just curious,
我有点好奇
is there a reason the gun is still pointed at me?
你要一直拿枪对着我吗
Well, there's probably still some part of me
可能我还是有点
that wants to shoot you.
想杀了你
I get that.
懂了
Scott, I watched my father brainwash my daughter...
斯科特 我曾看着我爸对我女儿洗♥脑♥
Almost turn her into a killer.
几乎都让她变成了一名杀手
That world--your world decimated mine.
你的世界毁了我的世界
My wife, sister, father, my entire family.
我妻子 姐妹 父亲 整个家
Why would I ever step foot in it again?
为什么我要再次踏入你们的世界呢
Because people are going to die.
因为人们面临着死亡的威胁
And because you know how to catch Boyd and Cora
因为你知道如何活捉
without killing them.
博伊德和科拉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Do you think you could do me, like, one little, tiny favor?
你能帮我一个很小的忙吗
Left or straight? Left.
左转还是直走 左转
Sorry. It's right around the corner.
抱歉 在那个拐角右转
That parking lot there.
那个停车场那
Yeah, just a little further up, right here.
还要往前一点 到了
Thanks again for the ride.
再次感谢你送我一程
They did this? Boyd and, uh...
他们干的吗 博伊德和...
Cora.
科拉
Where's the last place you saw them?
你最后一次见到他们是在哪
You're tracking them by print? Trying to.
你们是想通过脚印追踪他们吗 嗯
Well, then, you've been wasting your time.
你们在浪费时间
There's only one creature on earth
地球上只有一种生物
that can visually track footprints,
可以用视觉追踪脚印
and that's man.
那就是人类
And if you're not trained like me,
如果你们没有像我一样受过训练
you have no idea that this print is Boyd's and these--
你们不会知道这个是博伊德的脚印而这些是
Are Cora's. Nope.
是科拉的 错
They're yours.
是你们的
You trampled Cora's as soon as you walked over here.
你们在路过这的时候踩到了科拉的脚印
Listen, I know the three of you are focusing half your energy
听着 我知道你们三个都把一半精力
on resisting your own urges under the full moon,
用在克制自己在满月下变形的冲动上
but that puts you at a severe disadvantage
但那会置你们于劣势
to boyd and cora, who have fully given in.
因为博伊德和科拉会完全释放
They put the pedal to the floor
就好比他们踩尽油门
where you three are barely hitting the speed limit.
而你们还在限速行驶
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Focus on your sense of smell.
专注于你们的嗅觉
Actual wolves are known to track their prey
真正的狼通过气味一天可追踪
by up to a hundred miles a day by scent.
他们的猎物一百英里
A trained hunter can use scent to track them.
一名受过训练的猎人能通过气味追踪它们
If the wind is with them,
如果顺风的话
wolves can track a scent by a distance of two miles,
狼可以嗅到两英里以外的气味
which means we can draw them to us...
所以我们可以吸引他们来找我们...
or into a trap.
或者引到陷阱里
Full moon does give us one advantage.
但满月时我们有一个优势
They'll have a higher heat signature,
他们的热成像更明显
which makes them easier to spot with infrared.
所以我们可以通过红外线找到他们
Thanks, but I've got my own.
谢谢 但我有自带的
Just remember, we're not hunting wild animals.
记住 我们的猎物并非野兽
Underneath those impulses are two intelligent human beings.
兽♥性♥之下 是两个聪明的人类
Don't think they can't rely on that human side.
别以为他们没有人性的一面
It's suppressed, but it's there,
只是被抑制了 但是还在
Reminding them how to mask their scent,
他们知道如何掩盖住自己的气味
how to cover their tracks,
如何掩饰自己的行踪
how to survive.
如何生存下来
When's the last time you saw your sister?
你最后一次看到你妹妹是什么时候
Nine years.
九年前
I thought she died in the fire.
我以为她被烧死了
Do you feel like you have a lock on her scent?
你觉得自己还记得她的气味吗
Scott, how confident are you in your skills?
斯科特 你对自己的能力有多少把握
Honestly, most of the time,
坦白说 很多时候
I'm trying not to think about all the things I can smell.
我都试着不去想我所嗅到一切
All right.
大家听着
The problem is when they breach the woods
不能让他们逃出树林
and hit the residential area.
闯入居民区
Once they're past the high school,
一旦他们穿过学校
they're right in the middle of Beacon Hills.
就到达比肯山的中心了
They're not gonna kill everything they see, are they?
他们不会见什么杀什么吧
No.
不会
But there is an important difference to recognize.
但狼跟人最大的区别在于
Wolves hunt for food.
觅食是它们的天性
At a certain point, they get full.
狼人也会有饱足的一刻
Boyd and Cora are hunting for the pleasure of the kill,
博伊德和科拉正在寻觅杀戮的快♥感♥
for some primal apex predatory satisfaction
对于食物链顶端的狼群来说
that comes from the ripping of warm bodies to bloody shreds.
快♥感♥来源于撕扯那些尸体血块
And who knows when that need gets satiated?
没人知道他们何时停止杀戮
We can't kill them. What if we can't catch 'em?
我们不能杀他们 要是没抓到他们呢
Then maybe we just need to contain them.
那就得想办法困住他们
There's no one in the school at night, is there?
晚上学校应该没人吧
You want to trap them inside?
你想在那里设陷阱吗
If there's somewhere with a strong enough door,
最好有个地方既有牢固的大门
no windows or access to the outside.
又完全封闭 与外界隔绝
What about the boiler room?
锅炉房♥行吗
It's just one big steel door.
只有一扇大铁门
You're sure the school's empty?
你确定学校空无一人吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表