剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
What?
怎么了
Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura.
大家早上好 我是幸村老师
I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher.
以后我会是你们的历史老师
My family and I moved here three weeks ago.
我和我的家人三周前搬来了这里
I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira.
你们应该都认识我的女儿吉良了吧
Or you might not since she's
也许不认识
never actually mentioned anyone from school.
因为她似乎从来没提过学校同学
Or brought a friend home for that matter.
也没有邀请过同学来家里
Either way, there she is.
不管怎样 那就是她
Now, let's begin with
我们先来讲
American History at the turn of the 20th century.
二十世纪之交的美国历史吧
Not the steadiest hand for a superb marksman.
作为一个神箭手 你的手可不怎么稳啊
It's been happening for the past few weeks.
过去几周一直这样
Since that night.
那晚以后都是这样
Start over.
重新来
Maybe we need a little more time to get back to normal.
也许我们需要再多点时间才能恢复正常
Yeah, try not to forget we hit the reset button
是啊 不过别忘了我们可在一个超自然生物的
on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures.
超自然基地按了重启键[指死而复生]
There's a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal.
很可能一切都无法恢复正常了
Yeah.
是啊
What?
什么
I thought you said you wanted to make friends.
你不是跟我说想交朋友吗
Not like that.
可也不是你那样啊
You said you wanted to be noticed.
你说希望被人注意到
I could set myself on fire and be noticed.
我可以自焚 然后就被注意到了
Well, then you'd be dead. Exactly.
那样的话 你会死的 就是啊
Kira. Kira.
吉良 吉良
Oh, dude, your eyes.
天啊 你的眼睛
What about them?
我眼睛怎么了
They're starting to glow.
开始发光了
You mean like right now? Yes, right now.
现在吗 对啊 现在
Scott, stop. Stop it.
斯科特 快停下
I can't...
停不下来
I can't control it.
我无法控制
All right, just keep your head down. Look down, come on.
好吧 那你就低着头 往下看 快
Keep your head down.
低着头 别抬起来
Get back, get away from me. Scott, it's okay.
退后 离我远点 斯科特 没事的
I don't know what's going to happen. Get back.
我不知道会发生什么 退后
Pain makes you human.
疼痛让你变回人类
Scott, this isn't just in our heads.
斯科特 这些不仅是幻觉
This is real.
这是现实
And it's starting to get bad for me too.
我的情况也越来越糟了
I'm not just having nightmares.
我不仅仅是做恶梦
I'm having these dreams where I have to literally scream myself awake.
有些梦 我不得不尖叫着醒来
And sometimes I'm not even sure if I'm actually ever waking up.
而且有时候我都不确定我是不是真的醒了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Do you know how you can tell if you're dreaming?
你知道怎么区分是不是在做梦吗
You can't read in dreams.
人做梦的时候不能阅读
More and more, the past few days,
最近几天 我阅读起来
I've been having trouble reading.
越来越困难
It's like I can't see the words.
我看不到单词
I can't put the letters in order.
没法把字母排列成序
Like even now?
现在也是吗
I can't read a thing.
我什么也读不了
Do you really think this is going to help?
你真的觉得这样会有用吗
I know that if you think
如果你认为没用
it's not going to help it definitely won't.
那肯定不会有用
So get your head into it,
所以说集中精力
shoot a few and see what happens.
射几箭 看看会怎样
Maybe hold the string a different way.
或许该换个拉弓方式
Try the Mongolian draw.
试试蒙古人拉弓的方法
What? I read.
怎么 我也看书的捏
Try it.
试试
Okay, um...
好吧
Take a second to close your eyes
闭上眼睛几分钟
and imagine the arrow going into the target.
想象弓箭射中目标
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
See what?
看到什么
Wait here.
在这儿等着
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
You did not just say that.
你居然让我等着
Over here.
这边
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Allison, over here.
艾莉森 这边
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Over here, Allison.
这边 艾莉森
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Lydia.
天啊 天啊 莉迪亚
Right at her head? Almost right through it.
直射她的头吗 差点就直穿了
And she keeps saying the same thing,
而且她一直说同样的事
that she keeps seeing her aunt.
她老是看见她姑姑
Whatever's happening to you guys
不管你们身上发生的是什么事
is getting worse.
越来越糟了
If I hadn't been there, then Lydia would be dead.
如果当时我没在场 莉迪亚就死了
What were you doing there?
你在那儿干嘛
Oh, you guys, come on.
你们俩够了
This house does not have a supernatural ability to heal!
这房♥子可没有超自然修复能力
So, stop it!
所以 住手
You know, the last time we bought one of these
我们上次到她墓前献花
to her grave was stolen the same day.
当天就被偷了
Hundred bucks down the drain.
钱都白花了
Hey, dad?
爸爸
Hi, what are you doing down there?
你在下面干什么
Working. And hey,
工作 还有
if somebody wants the flowers that badly, they can have them.
如果有人那么想要那些花 就拿去好了
It's the gesture.
重要的是我们献了花
Hey, Dad, what is all this?
爸爸 这些是什么
I've been looking over some old cases
以前的旧案
from a more illuminated perspective,
我看看能不能从新的角度理理头绪
if you know what I mean.
你懂我意思吧
"Strange sighting of bipedal lizard man
奇怪的双足蜥蜴人
sprinting across freeway."
在高速公路上疾跑
Kanima pile.
那是变形怪的文件夹
Dad, you're not going back through all your old cases seeing
爸爸 难道你要重新翻阅你所有的旧案子
if any of them had something to do with the supernatural, are you?
看它们跟超自然现象有没有关系吗
I admit the recent opening of my eyes
我对宇宙伟大秘密的新认识
to the greater mysteries of the universe has got me reassessing.
让我重新开始思考
There's at least 100 cases here
这里至少有一百个案子
where I look at the details and I can ask myself,
可以让我检查细节然后自问
"if I knew then what I know now..."
如果我当时知道现在这些的话...
Right, but are you sure you wanna go down that path?
好吧 你确定要这么干吗
Do I have a choice?
我有选择吗
There's one case in particular that I can't get out of my head.
有一个案子我一直忘不了
Eight years ago, I was elected Sheriff of county,
八年前 当我当选县警长的时候
my first official duty was to tell a man
我的第一次任务是通知一个男人
that not only had his wife and two kids died in a car accident,
他的妻子和两个孩子死于车祸
but, as best we could tell,
而且就我们看来
the body of his 9-year-old daughter
他九岁女儿的尸体
had been dragged from the wreck by coyotes.
被野狼从事故残骸中拖了出来
You mean dragged and eaten?
你是说拖出来吃了
We didn't find the car until three days after the crash.
车祸三天后我们才找到那辆车
They had driven off the road into a pretty deep ravine.
他们的车驶离道路进了一个很深的峡谷里
Two bodies that were still in the car were covered
车里残留的两具尸体
in bites and slashes.
布满咬痕和抓痕
So you're thinking bites and claw marks,
所以你觉得 有咬痕有爪印
probably a werewolf attack?
可能是狼人袭击
Maybe.
或许是
But coyotes, they scavenge, right?
但是野狼 他们也要觅食 对吧
So, couldn't they have just left the bites and the slashes?
说不定是它们留下的咬痕和抓痕呢
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表