剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
How old are you now?
你现在几岁了
Not as young as we could have been,
没我们看起来这么年轻
but not as old as you might think.
但也没你想得那么老
Okay, that was frustratingly vague.
这答案也忒模糊了吧
How old are you?
你几岁了
I'm 17. See, that's an answer.
17 看到没 这才叫答案
That's how we answer people.
这回答才像样啊
Well, 17 how you'd measure in years.
17不代表就是17岁
All right, I'm just gonna drop it.
好吧 当我没问
What happened to Derek and the cello girl?
德里克和大提琴姑娘发生了什么事
What do you think happened?
还能发生什么
They were teenagers.
他们还是半大孩子
One minute, it's, "I hate you, don't talk to me."
前一分钟说"我讨厌你 不理你了"
the next, it's frantic groping in any dark corner
下一分钟就找个四下无人的黑暗角落
they could manage to find themselves alone
独处一小会儿
for five minutes.
卿卿我我
Their favorite dark corner was an abandoned distillery
他们的最佳幽会地点是比肯山外
outside of Beacon Hills.
一个废弃的酿酒厂
All right, hold up.
好吧 等等
How do you know all these?
你怎么知道这些的
You just said that they were alone.
你刚刚还说他俩在独处
Back then, I wasn't just Derek's uncle.
我那时不仅是德里克的叔叔
I was his best friend, his closest confidante.
还是他最好的朋友和知己
That's how I know.
所以我知道这些
What?
怎么了
Why do you like me?
你为什么喜欢我
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Why do you like me?
你为什么喜欢我
Why do you think I like you?
你为什么认为我喜欢你呢
Honestly, I think, at first,
坦白说 一开始我以为
you liked me because I didn't like you.
是因为我不喜欢你 你才喜欢我
So now you're worried
所以你现在担心
that now that I know you like me
一旦我知道你喜欢我
that I'm gonna stop liking you?
我就不喜欢你了吗
Not worried.
不是担心
Just wondering when.
只想知道你什么时候会不喜欢我
What if I never stop liking you?
要是我喜欢你到永远呢
What?
怎么了
Did you hear something?
你听到什么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Something happened here.
这里发生过什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
I caught a scent. It's blood.
我闻到了血腥味
All right, now I definitely heard something.
现在我肯定是听到什么了
Derek, I don't hear anything.
德里克 我没听到啊
We have to go. Come on. Let's go.
我们得走了 跟我来 快走
There.
那里
You see it?
看到了吗
They dragged him here,
他们把他拖到这里
an arrow in his throat,
喉咙里还插着箭矢
and they hung him and cut him in half.
将他吊起来 砍成两半
They killed one of ours.
他们杀了我们族群的成员
One of yours.
是你的族群
Why should I care about one of your pack?
我♥干♥嘛要关心你族群的成员
'Cause the hunters don't discern packs,
猎人可分不清族群
especially the Argents.
尤其是阿金斯家族
But they do discern motive.
但他们不会平白无故杀人
Ennis, why did they kill him?
恩尼斯 他们为什么杀他
Because your young, naive beta killed one of them.
因为你那年少无知的贝塔狼杀了他们的人
Marco.
马可
He killed a hunter, didn't he?
他杀了个猎人 对吧
Accidentally.
那是意外
They were all there--
当时他们都在那里
Ennis, Kali, Deucalion--
恩尼斯 卡莉 丢卡利翁
each with their own packs,
他们带着自己的族群
before they'd killed them all
那时他们还未杀尽族人
and decided to form their little all-star team.
组成现在的三人精英队
But they didn't all live here, did they?
但他们不是全住这里 对吧
No, but there was an exceptionally powerful alpha
是的 但有一只异常强大的阿尔法狼
who did live here.
住在这里
She had a capacity to shape-shift
她会变形
that was rare among her kind.
这在她的族群里很少见
That made her something of a leader,
因此她成为了首领
the kind of person that they would go to
大家都争相投奔她
for advice and guidance...
寻求建议和指导
Talia Hale.
她就是塔莉娅·霍尔
It's his right.
这是他的权利
We're not the only people
又不是只有我们
to adhere to rituals thousands of years old.
才遵循沿袭千年的老规矩
Which is no excuse for not evolving.
这不是一成不变的理由
They ripped his claws right out of his fingers.
他们撕裂他的爪子
How is that evolving?
这变化如何
Useless debate.
一堆废话
I'm done with it.
我受够了
Ennis, don't.
恩尼斯 别这样
Don't make us part of a historical cliche.
别让我们重蹈覆辙
With two such powers,
我们两方实力相当
it never ends at an eye for an eye.
以牙还牙不是办法
A skirmish becomes a war. A murder becomes a massacre.
小冲突会引发战争 谋杀会演变成大屠♥杀♥
And we end up no better than our enemies.
我们的下场未必会比他们好
Our mark for vendetta.
血海深仇的标记
Man, you guys really take that revenge thing
老兄 你们真打算
to, like, a whole new level, don't you?
大肆复仇对吧
It's not just revenge.
这不仅是复仇
Losing a member of your pack isn't like losing family.
失去族群的一员与失去家人不同
It's like you lose a limb.
而像是失去了手脚
They wouldn't even let him see the body.
他们甚至不让他看到尸体
Somebody called for a--
有人需要...
I want his body.
我要他的尸体
It belongs to me-- both halves.
尸体是我的 两段都是我的
First off...
首先
You need to step back.
你得退后
I'm just a deputy.
我只是个副警长而已
I do what I'm told.
听命行事
And right now they're telling me
而现在他们告诉我
there's a young man who was shot in the throat with an arrow
有个年轻男孩喉咙被箭射穿
and literally cut in half.
身体被切成两半
This is a homicide investigation.
所以这明显是凶杀案
Second, no matter how close you were...
第二 不管你俩有多亲近
you're not related.
你不是他亲戚
He was family to me.
但他对我情如亲人
I don't get it.
我不明白
What does this have to do with Derek?
这跟德里克有什么关系
Everything.
关系可大了
It's never just a single moment.
从来都不是简单的一时一刻
It's a confluence of events.
而是无数事件的集♥合♥
Personally, I looked at Ennis' circumstances,
从我的角度看恩尼斯的情况
I saw a profound loss.
我看到的是无法挽回的损失
Derek saw something different.
而德里克看到了别的东西
He saw opportunity.
他看到了机会
Opportunity? To do what?
机会 做什么的机会
To always be with her.
永远和她在一起的机会
What are you staring at?
你在看什么
I'm not staring.
我没在看
I'm listening.
我在听
Am I distracting you? No.
我让你分心了吗 没有
I've got laser-like focus.
我的专注力就像激光一样
You sure about that?
你确定吗
I hate you.
我讨厌你
No, you don't.
你才不讨厌我
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表