剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
No...
不是...
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What is this?
怎么回事
What are you doing?
你在做什么
We're trying to save you, Stiles.
我们是在救你 斯泰尔斯
We're trying to save your life.
我们在救你的命
Lydia,
莉迪亚
I don't want to say "Are you sure about this" But...
我不想问"你确定吗" 但是...
No, he's here. I swear to God he's here.
不 他就在这里 我对天发誓
I need access to all basement rooms in this facility.
我需要进入这栋屋子的所有地下室
Hey, is this the exact
这是斯科特和斯泰尔斯
transcript of Scott and Stiles's phone call?
准确的通话文字记录吗
It's what he gave us.
这是他给我们的
But these words. Stiles says,
但这些对话 斯泰尔斯说
"Something smells terrible. My eyes are watering."
"这里的味道很糟糕 我一直在流泪"
Hi, I'm Melissa McCall.
您好 我是麦丽莎·麦高
I was hoping to see Agent McCall.
我想见麦高探员
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
My shift was over. I just wanted to see if I could help.
我下班了 想来看看用不用帮忙
It's here.
在这里
It's right here.
就在这里
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
Lydia?
莉迪亚
I don't get it.
我不明白
This has to be it.
肯定是这里
Then where is he, huh?
他在哪里
Where's is he? Where's is he?
他在哪儿 他在哪儿
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't understand.
我不明白
So what are you saying?
你说什么
I'm saying the real question might be,
我说真正的问题可能是
how do we know he's not still asleep?
我们怎么能知道他不是还在睡梦中
You mean he's been asleep the whole time?
你是说他一直在睡觉吗
Well, people who sleepwalk can do crazy things.
梦游的人能做出很疯狂的事来
One guy goes down to the kitchen and cooks an entire meal.
有人走到厨房♥做了一桌菜
Another guy is found mowing his lawn naked.
也有人裸体整理草坪
Why's any of that matter?
有什么关系吗
Remember that townhouse apartment we lived in?
记得我们住过的那个联排公♥寓♥吗
There was that one night I came home drunk...
有天晚上我喝醉了回家
Oh, one night?
就那一晚吗
Let me finish.
让我说完
So I'm drunk, passed out on the bed.
我喝醉了 昏倒在床上
I get up to go to the bathroom.
我起身去厕所
Then all of a sudden I hear you yelling
突然听到你的叫喊
"What the hell are you doing?"
"你在干什么"
Because you were in the closet peeing into the laundry basket.
因为你在衣橱里往洗衣篮里小便
Yeah, I thought it was the bathroom.
我以为是厕所
Oh, no, you were drunk off your ass.
你醉得不醒人事
Yeah, but I was convinced it was the bathroom.
但我确信那就是厕所
Yeah.
好吧
So how do we know Stiles isn't
我们怎么能确定
just convinced he's in some kind of basement?
斯泰尔斯不是也确信他在某个地下室里呢
And isn't actually there.
而实际上根本没什么地下室
I think when he called Scott, he was still asleep.
我想他给斯科特打电♥话♥的时候还没醒
And is still asleep right now. Then where is he?
现在依然没醒 那他在哪儿
I got an idea about that too.
我想到一个地方
You don't understand, do you?
你不明白 是不是
It's a riddle.
是个谜语
Do you know any riddles, Stiles?
你知道什么谜语吗 斯泰尔斯
A few.
一点点
What gets bigger the more you take away?
什么东西你拿走越多它越大
A hole.
洞
What gets wetter the more it dries? A towel.
什么东西越擦干就越湿 毛巾
When is a door not a door?
什么时候门不是门
When it's ajar.
当它半开着的时候
Everyone has it,
每个人都有
but no one can lose it.
但没有人能失去
What is it?
是什么
I don't...
我不...
Everyone has it,
每个人都有
but no one can lose it.
但没有人能失去
What is it, Stiles?
是什么 斯泰尔斯
I don't...
我不...
I don't know.
我不知道
Everyone has it,
每个人都有
but no one can lose it.
但没有人能失去
I don't know.
不知道
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No, wait!
不 等一下
Wait!
等一下
Wait!
等一下
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Wait! No, Wait! Stiles!
等等 不 等等 斯泰尔斯
Wait! Stiles, you're all right! Okay!
等等 斯泰尔斯 你没事了
You're all right.
你没事了
Stiles, you're all right.
斯泰尔斯 没事了
What the hell have you been doing? Sleeping.
你一直在干什么 睡觉
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
You didn't get any calls or texts?
没收到电♥话♥或短♥信♥吗
My phone's off.
我手♥机♥关机了
I never turn my phone off.
我从不关机的
Sleepwalking? Is he okay?
梦游吗 他还好吗
Yeah, they found him a few minutes ago.
是的 他们几分钟前找到了他
They're bringing him to the hospital.
他们送他去医院了
I don't know what happened. I never turn it off.
我不知道怎么了 我从不关机的
Who's that?
这是谁
So, you think he was just sleepwalking?
你觉得他只是普通梦游吗
Or is there something more to it?
还是不只是表面这样
In this town there's always something more.
这个镇子里总是不只是表面那样
What if I told you I know something more?
如果我说我知道一些事
I kind of overheard...
我偶然听到
Well, I listened in on Stiles talking to Scott.
我偷听到斯泰尔斯和斯科特的对话
How he thinks he was the one
他认为自己是那个
who wrote that message in the chemistry room.
在化学实验室里留信息的人
The message telling Barrow to kill Kira.
信息让巴罗杀了吉良
You think Stiles,
你觉得斯泰尔斯
skinny, defenseless, Stiles
手无缚鸡之力的瘦子斯泰尔斯
is the Nogitsune?
就是野狐
A powerful, dark spirit?
强大的黑暗妖怪
I'm not the only one thinking it.
这样想的也不只我一个
I'm just the only one saying it.
只是我说出来了而已
This thing wants to possess someone and chooses Stiles?
它需要寄生人身 于是选择了斯泰尔斯
Why wouldn't it take someone bigger, stronger?
为什么不选更强大的人呢
Someone with a little more...
选个更有...
power.
力量的人
He's sleeping now.
他睡了
And he's just fine.
状况还好
He doesn't remember much.
他不怎么记得发生的事了
It's a bit like a dream to him.
像是场梦
Thank you.
谢谢
It was that repellent we sprayed in the coyote den
是我们在野狼巢穴喷洒的那些
to keep other animals out.
防止野兽入侵的药物提醒了我
I couldn't go near it without my eyes watering.
我靠近的时候 眼睛一直流泪
It's just a good thing he mentioned it over the phone.
多亏他在电♥话♥中提到了
No, it was more than that. Thank you.
不仅如此 谢谢你
It was a lucky connection.
幸运的联想而已
McCall, can you shut up please and accept my sincerest gratitude.
麦高 你就不能闭嘴接受我诚挚的感谢吗
Accepted.
我接受
All right, you two. You've got school in less than six hours.
你俩还有不到六个小时就得上学了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表