剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Too dark to see much,
太黑了 我没看清
but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf.
不过我敢肯定咬我的是一只狼
A wolf bit you?
你被一只狼给咬了
Is this a party or a date?
这是派对还是约会
Maybe both.
两个都算
And her name is...
女孩叫
Allison.
艾莉森
Aah! Who are they?
他们是谁
Hunters, the kind that have been hunting us for centuries.
猎人 几个世纪以来一直在猎杀我们
That's my dad.
那是我爸爸
Lydia! Run!
莉迪亚 快跑
I'm the Alpha now.
现在我是阿尔法狼了
Now it's my turn to get what I want.
现在轮到我得到我想要的了
No, dad! Dad!
不要 爸爸 爸爸
He saved our lives! Your life!
他救了我们 也救了你
You can't do this!
你不能这样做
Dad, let him go!
爸爸 放他走吧
Please let him go, and I'll do--
求你了 放他走吧 我会
I'll do whatever you want!
你让我做什么都可以
Okay? I swear. I won't--
行吗 我发誓 我以后
I won't see him again.
我以后再也不见他了
I promise, ever again, dad.
我保证 永远不再见他 爸爸
Please, dad, please. Please! Please!
求你了 爸爸 求你了 求求你
Never again.
永远不许再见他
How much time do we have?
我们有多少时间
They'll be gone an hour.
他们会出去一个小时
Just like that. No, no, you first.
就这样 不要 你先来
Me first?
我先来吗
You want help getting in the shower?
需要我帮你洗澡吗
Maybe if I was four.
你当我是四岁小孩吗
And still taking bubble baths.
还处在洗泡泡浴的年龄
Right, I'll just wait outside then.
好吧 那我在外面等你
Where it's slightly less sarcastic.
起码外面没人挖苦我
He's been here all night.
他整晚都在这吗
He's been here all weekend.
他这周末都在这
You're dirty.
你真坏
Sorry.
对不起
That's okay.
没事
I'll fix it.
我会修好的
Heh! That was your fault.
这就怪你了
Sorry.
抱歉
Do the right-side brakes on your dad's SUV squeak a little bit?
你♥爸♥爸车上的右刹车是不是会吱吱响
Yeah.
是的
Then we're dead.
那我们完了
Oh, my God. Hurry. Hurry.
我的天哪 快点 赶紧
If you don't trust me enough to let me have a lock on my door,
如果你不相信我 不让我锁门
the least you can do is knock.
至少进来前应该先敲门
Did I interrupt something?
我打扰了什么吗
Just my studying. My life, my...happiness...
打扰了我的学习 我的人生 我的幸福
Will to live.
还有我生存的意志
I picked up your dress for the funeral tomorrow.
我帮你取了明天♥葬♥礼上穿的裙子
You can just put it on my desk.
放我桌子上就行了
Can I go back to studying now?
我能接着学习了吗
Or would you like to do a full body cavity search?
或者你来给我做个全身检查
Mom.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Seriously? Come...
不是吧 出来
Just...gah!
出来啊
It's not gonna work.
这样不行
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia!
莉迪亚
What the hell was that?
那是什么声音
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Naked? As in nude?
裸体吗 就像什么都没穿吗
I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing,
我想你说的是同一个意思
but, yes, as far as we know,
但是 就我所知
she left here clothing-optional.
她走的时候把衣服留下了
All right, you checked the whole hospital, right?
你找遍整个医院了吗
Every last corner.
每个角落都找遍了
Nothing suspicious?
有可疑吗
Nothing. She just took off.
没有 她就像人间蒸发了似的
All right, let's get an APB out
好 去发布一个全境通告
on a 16-year-old redhead.
寻找一名16岁的红发女孩
Any other descriptors?
还有其他特征描述吗
5'3", green eyes, fair-skinned,
身高一米六 绿色眼睛 皮肤白皙
and her hair is actually strawberry blonde.
实际上她的头发是略带红色的金色
Is that right?
是吗
Yeah. Uh... Come here.
是啊 到这儿来
What the hell are you still doing here?
你怎么还赖在这不走
Um...providing moral support?
为表精神上的支持
Uh-huh. How 'bout you provide your ass back home,
那不如你到该去的地方
where you should be.
滚回家去
Okay, I can do that too.
好吧 那样也行
We're gonna find her, so don't worry.
我们会找到她的 别担心
This is the one she was just wearing?
她刚刚穿的就是这件衣服吗
I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her.
我不会让任何人伤害她的
Not again.
再也不会
All right, just shove the thing in your face
好吧 收起那副表情
and let's find her.
我们去找她
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
Someone's gonna see us.
会被人看见的
I don't care--she is my best friend,
我不在乎 她是我最好的朋友
and we need to find her before they do.
我们必须先一步找到她
I can find her before the cops can.
我可以比警♥察♥早点找到她
How about before my father does?
还是比我爸先找到她吧
He knows?
你♥爸♥知道了吗
Yeah.
是的
I just saw him and three other guys
我看见他跟另外三个人
leave my house in two SUVs.
开着两辆越野车离开我家了
Search party.
是搜救队
It's more like a hunting party.
更像是猎捕队
Get in.
上车吧
All right, but if she's turning,
一旦她变身的话
would they actually kill her?
他们真的会杀了她吗
I don't know. They won't tell me anything.
不知道 他们什么都不肯告诉我
Okay, all they say is,
他们说的只有这个
"We'll talk after Kate's funeral,
"等人都到齐了
when the others get here."
我们在凯特的葬礼结束后谈"
What others?
还有什么人
I don't know, they won't tell me that, either.
不知道 他们也不肯告诉我
Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on.
你家总是搞那些神秘兮兮的事情
Scott, are we going the right way?
斯科特 我们走的路对吗
Take the next right!
在下个路口右转
What the hell?
搞什么鬼啊
Need a hand?
要帮忙吗
She came here?
她来这儿了吗
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, this is where the scent leads.
是的 气味到这儿就没了
All right, but has Lydia ever been here?
但是莉迪亚真的来过这儿吗
Not with me.
反正不是跟我一起来的
Maybe she came here on instinct,
也许她是凭着直觉来这儿的
like she was looking for Derek.
好像她在找德瑞克
You mean...looking for an Alpha.
你的意思是 找阿尔法狼吗
Wolves need a pack, right?
狼是群居动物 对吧
Not all of them.
并不都是
But would she have been drawn to an Alpha?
她有可能被阿尔法狼所吸引吗
Is it an instinct to be part of a pack?
回归到狼群中是一种本能吗
Yeah, we're--we're stronger in packs.
是的 我们在族群中会更强壮
Like strength in numbers.
团结力量大
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表