剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
You don't remember me, do you? - Theo?
你不记得我了 是吧 -西奥
Theo was the first step in the right direction for the dread doctors.
西奥是找到恐怖博士的第一步
They called him der soldat.
他们叫他"大兵"
He was a Nazi.
他曾是纳粹党人
And an Alpha werewolf.
也是头阿尔法狼
Theo, your sister wants to see you.
西奥 你姐姐想见你
Help me!
救命
You're going to die if you stay.
你留下来会死的
Shut up and let me save your life.
别说了 让我救你
Stiles saved me.
斯泰尔斯救了我
What?
怎么了
Nothin'.
没事
We should have taken my car. Like I said.
我说了该开我的车
Several times.
说了好多次
It's a new car.
这可是新车好吧
It was new to someone.
对某些人来说确实是新车
About twenty years ago.
一辆二十年前的新车
There's no jack.
没有千斤顶
Grab the spare.
拿备胎
No spare?
没备胎吗
No spare.
没有
I know. Worst date ever.
好吧 史上最糟糕的约会
We've had worse.
还有更糟糕的时候
Remember the double date?
还记得那次的四人约会吗
What about New Year's?
还有新年的那一次
Christmas with your parents.
和你父母一起过的圣诞节
That time your sister...
那次你姐姐...
Please don't say it.
拜托别说了
Actually, this could be our best date yet.
实际上 这次有可能是最棒的约会
It must be the Northern Lights.
那肯定是北极光
Maybe they've got a spare.
也许他们有备胎
Don't let them take me!
别让他们带走我
Don't let them take me too.
别让他们也带走我
What in the hell were you two thinking?
你们两个这是要干嘛
We were just trying to help.
我们只是想帮忙
Why don't you try and help me understand...
那麻烦你们告诉我
what the hell happened here?
这里到底发生了什么
Right, well,
好吧
we were trying to gently persuade him to pull over...
我们本想好好说服他靠边停车
He was getting away.
但他想逃跑
He got away.
他确实逃了
Right. Because obviously
没错 因为很显然
he's some sort of criminal mastermind, dad.
他是个犯罪分子 老爸
You want to guess what the stolen merchandise is?
你们想猜猜脏物是什么吗
Critical life-saving medical equipment?
重要的救命医疗设备吗
No. Poison gas?
不是 是毒气吗
Nope.
不是
Filled with drugs?
满车毒品吗
Helium.
是氦气
Helium?
氦气
This could be a good thing.
这可能是件好事
That we saved helium?
我们救了一车氦气吗
I mean, that...
意思是...
they don't need us anymore.
他们不再需要我们了
Okay, well, they need us. They just don't know it.
好吧 他们需要我们 只是没意识到
We're all going off to college soon.
我们很快都要去念大学了
So Beacon Hills is gonna have to survive without us.
比肯山没了我们还得继续
Beacon Hills will burn to the ground without us.
比肯山没了我们会被夷为平地
Stiles...
斯泰尔斯
They don't need us.
他们不需要我们了
They need us!
他们需要我们
Alex, you know we're having trouble locating your parents.
亚历克斯 我们还没找到你父母
And since you can't remember anything,
由于你什么都不记得了
we have a method,
我们有个办法
an unusual method that might help you remember.
也许能帮你记起来的特殊办法
But I need you to be okay with it.
但我需要你的同意
I also need you to know that it's probably gonna hurt.
还得告诉你 这可能会痛
I don't care. I just want to find my mom and dad.
我不在乎 我只想找到我的父母
You ready?
准备好了吗
I told you we shouldn't have taken him to an R-rated movie.
我都说了不该带他去看限制级电影
I wasn't scared.
我没被吓到
Well, I was terrified.
我可被吓坏了
Maybe we shouldn't take me to R-rated movies.
或许不该带我去看限制级电影
You weren't scared? Not even just a little?
你不害怕吗 一点都不怕
Maybe a little.
可能有点怕
Will, drive!
威尔 快开车
Drive!
快开车
Get down!
趴下
What'd you see?
你看到了什么
I saw a guy on a horse.
我看到一个骑马的人
Horse? He had a gun.
马 他还有枪
Okay, a guy with a gun.
好吧 拿着枪的人
That sounds like my department, not yours.
感觉该归警♥察♥局管 而不是你们
What about his parents? What happened to them?
他的父母怎么了 发生了什么
I don't know. That's all I remember. But...
不知道 我只记得这些 但...
I got this feeling.
我有种感觉
What kind of feeling?
什么感觉
They're coming back.
他们会回来的
They're coming for me.
他们会来找我
What?
怎么了
This is a perfect shade for me. Forget the name.
这眼影超适合我 忘记牌子了
Can we please stay on topic here?
能专心点吗
I'm not getting anything.
我什么也没感觉到
I don't think they're dead.
我觉得他们没死
They're dead. Probably torn apart.
他们已经死了 也许被分尸了
The only thing I don't get is why there's no blood.
我只是不懂为什么没有血迹
They're not dead. If they were dead,
他们没死 如果他们死了
I'd sense it.
我应该能感觉到
If they were alive, I'd smell it.
如果他们还活着 我能闻到
Yeah, I'm not getting anything either.
我也感觉不到什么
Scott, what are you talkin' about?
斯科特 什么意思
You were in his head for four minutes. I timed it.
你只在他记忆里待了四分钟 我计时了
Well, it's not an exact science.
时间无关紧要
And he's a kid. Maybe he's too freaked out
他毕竟还是个孩子 也许他太害怕了
to remember.
没记全整个过程
Why does it matter if they're dead?
他们死没死很重要吗
Dead is dead.
死了就是死了
Okay, if it's just a robbery, we can't help them.
好了 如果只是抢劫 我们没法帮忙
And if it's something supernatural,
如果是什么超自然现象
my dad can't help them.
我爸就没法帮他们
It sounds like you want it to be supernatural.
感觉你希望是超自然现象
It's been, like, three months since anything's happened.
有三个月没发生怪事了
Yeah, and once a week you drag me out of bed
没错 但你还是把我当超自然探测器一样
like I'm some sort of supernatural metal detector.
每周把我从床上拉起来
Okay, it is way more often than that.
更频繁一些
You can't tell me that you think this is just
你别告诉我这只是一系列
some series of impossible coincidences?
不可思议的巧合吧
What I'm saying is maybe that wouldn't be so bad.
我的意思是也许没那么糟糕
You're starin' at a broken windshield.
你盯着一扇破挡风玻璃
There's something wrong with it.
事有蹊跷
It's broken.
它碎了
And it wasn't a magic bullet.
而且也不是魔法子弹
It was a regular bullet.
只是颗普通子弹
That blew out a regular windshield.
打碎了普通的挡风玻璃
Just like that one,
就像那一扇
and that one,
还有那一扇
Magic bullet.
魔法子弹
Lydia, so...
莉迪亚...
My bad, sorry,
我的错 抱歉
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表