剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
I almost bled out on a lacrosse field.
我在球场上差点失血而死
Is he in pain? I thought he'd be healing by now.
他很疼吗 他不是应该自愈吗
You'll be giving power back to the nemeton.
你们要把力量还给圣洞
The nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife, and pain.
野狐从混乱 冲突和痛苦中吸取力量
I need you to help me stop him.
需要你们来帮我阻止他
He is nogitsune now.
他现在是野狐了
You want to handcuff me?
竟然对我用上手铐了么
If my son is still here,
如果你还是我儿子
if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me,
如果站在我面前的你还有我儿子的影子
then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me,
那你就会自愿戴上手铐跟我走
because he knows
因为你知道
I'm here to protect him
我是在保护你
from himself and from others.
免受你自己和其他人的伤害
You're not my son.
你不是我儿子
Argent, listen to me. Don't do this.
阿金斯 听我说 不要这么做
Why not? I've done it before.
为什么 我以前也干过
Werewolves, berserkers.
狼人 狂暴战士
I can easily add a nogitsune to the list.
再加个野狐也不是什么大事
You're not going to shoot my son.
你不能对我儿子开枪
You said it yourself, Sheriff.
你自己也说了 警长
That's not your son.
他不是你儿子
Put it down.
把枪放下
Put it down.
把枪放下
Dad, he's going to shoot me.
爸爸 他要朝我开枪
He's going to kill me, dad.
他要杀了我 爸爸
Don't listen.
不要听他的话
Put it down.
把枪放下
Now! Do it!
马上放下
Put it down!
把枪放下
Pull the trigger. Come on.
开枪 快点
Listen to me, you put the gun down now! Shoot me.
听我的 把枪放下 开枪啊
Put the gun down now! Dad.
马上把枪放下 爸爸
Shoot me! Put the gun down!
开枪 把枪放下
Shoot me! Argent, you put it down!
开枪 阿金斯 把枪放下
Strife. Put it down! Put it down!
冲突 把枪放下 把枪放下
Put it down!
把枪放下
Stop, stop it! This is what he wants.
别吵了 这就是他想要的
This is exactly what he wants.
这完全是他想要的
Not exactly.
也不完全是
I was kind of hoping Scott would be here.
我还希望斯科特也在这呢
But I'm glad you all have your guns out.
不过我还是很满意看到你们都拔枪了
Because you're not here to kill me.
因为你们不是来杀我的
You're here to protect me.
你们是来保护我的
What happened?
发生什么事了
They disappeared.
他们都消失了
They literally just vanished.
真的是凭空消失了
And so did Stiles.
斯泰尔斯也是
Why that kanji?
为什么是己
Why "self"?
为什么是己
To signify that he died as himself.
为了表示 他当时死的时候还是自己
Because Rhys wasn't a monster.
因为里斯不是怪物
Not like you.
不像你
If I'm such a monster,
如果我真是怪物
why'd you call off the oni?
那为什么你当时还召唤我
What happened to the woman who called out
那个召唤混乱 冲突和痛苦的女人呢
for chaos, strife and pain
是她导致了现在所有的一切
to descend upon everyone and everything?
把痛苦加诸到所有人身上
What happened?
她到哪去了
I don't want that anymore.
她不要那些了
I do.
我要
Did you bring this here thinking you could hide it from me?
你把它藏这里以为我就找不到了么
Bad idea.
天真呐
What have you done?
你这是做什么
Chaos is come again.
混乱将再次降临
Thanks for letting me stay.
谢谢你收留我
I just didn't want to go home yet.
我只是不想回家
I feel like I don't even know them anymore.
我甚至觉得我不认识他们了
I can loan you a T-shirt if you want.
你需要的话 我可以借你一件T恤
I'm okay.
不用
Take the bed. I'll sleep in the chair.
睡床上去吧 我睡椅子上
You okay?
你没事吧
Scott?
斯科特
I don't want you to sleep in the chair.
我不想让你睡椅子
I've woken up plenty of times in this thing.
我经常在这里睡的
It's okay.
没事儿
Please don't sleep in the chair.
别在椅子上睡 好吗
We're going to save him. We'll figure it out.
我们会救下他的 会想到办法的
Dad.
爸
Were you really gonna pull the trigger on Stiles?
你当时真打算冲斯泰尔斯开枪吗
To be honest, I'm not sure.
老实说 我也不确定
I'll check the firing pin.
我去把枪的撞针弄好
You removed it?
是你取下来的吗
That's why the women are the leaders in our family.
怪不得我们家族都是女人做头儿
Get some sleep, sweetheart.
去睡吧 孩子
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I thought I'd come see you.
只是想过来看看你
You didn't just walk out of the hospital, did you?
你不是就这样从医院出来了吧
It's okay.
没事的
I feel a lot better.
我已经好多了
All healed.
痊愈了
Giving you the alarm code was a bad idea.
我真不该把家里防护密♥码♥告诉你
Maybe.
也许吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
And more importantly, why aren't you healing?
还有 你怎么没自愈
It's from one of their swords. It'll heal.
是那些剑砍的 会自愈的
By playing chess?
下棋就会自愈吗
Back in his room, Stiles had a board
斯泰尔斯的房♥间里有一张棋盘
with my name on one of the pieces.
我的名字被贴在一个棋子上
If this is a game to him, then I need to figure out the plays.
如果这事对他来说是游戏 我得看出他的招数
Not so easy to do when it's a game without rules.
如果这场游戏没有规则 招数会很难猜
What does that mean?
什么意思
You're dealing with the kind of spirit
你要对付的这个灵魂
that's lived too long to play by human rules.
它活了这么久 早已厌倦了人类的规则
It's a fox spirit that chose to become human.
一缕狐魂 选择变成人类
And supposedly, that's something
据说 只有活过一百年
they can do only after about 100 years.
才能做到这一点
If a kitsune is an annoying pain in the ass,
如果狐狸已经让人头疼不已
then a nogitsune, which is a dark kitsune,
那么野狐 也就是黑化的狐狸
is a freaking disaster.
完全是场灾难
Besides, chess is Stiles's game.
再说了 下棋是斯泰尔斯的强项
It's not the game of a Japanese fox.
一只日本狐狸就不一定了
Do yourself a favor and put something on that.
奉劝你一句 给伤口上点药吧
Before it gets infected.
省得被感染
I gotta say, you definitely did well out there.
我得说 你刚才的表现确实不错
You'll definitely make the team next spring.
明年春天一定能入选球队
I mean, if you want to.
如果你愿意的话
I want to.
我愿意
Everything okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
I mean...
只是...
I kind of don't know if this is the place for me.
有点不确定这地方是否适合我
For us.
适合我们
I mean, is this you leaving school again?
怎么 你们又要离开学校了吗
Is it about your brother?
是你兄弟的事吗
Yeah.
对
It is, actually.
确实是这样
It's always about my brother, isn't it?
什么事都离不开我兄弟的影响 不是吗
You all right?
你还好吗
I think I'm just going to take a shower.
我去冲个澡
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表