剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
for a more qualified substitute to take my place.
将由我来给你们代课
Okay, so let's get started, shall we?
好了 那我们开始吧
Hey, my dad said that the E.R. attending wasn't strangled
我爸说急症室主治医生不是被掐死的
but did die from asphyxiation.
但她确实是死于窒息
They just don't know how.
所以他们很费解
Do you think the on-call doctor could still be alive?
你觉得候召医生还有机会生还吗
I don't know... but, Scott,
我不知道...但 斯科特
There's got to be at least 20 other doctors
那医院里至少还有
in that hospital-- at least, you know?
20多个医生 这还是保守估计
Any one of them could be next.
任何一个人都有可能是下一个被害者
Hey, doc. Sorry, I'm in class right now.
抱歉 医生 我现在在上课
Can I call you back later? Unfortunately, no.
我能晚点再打给你吗 很不幸 不行
I honestly thought i might never have to burden you like this,
坦白说 我从来没想过会这样加重你的负担
But I'm afraid, at the moment,
但恐怕 此时此刻
you're my only hope.
你是我唯一的希望
I'm going to be taken.
我即将被带走
I need you to find me.
我需要你来找我
Doc, doc, doc, doc? What's happening?
医生 发生什么事了
Go back to school.
回学校去
Well, actually, we can't.
事实上 我们不能
Boyd and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick.
博伊德和我都病得很严重
With what, brain damage?
怎么了 脑损伤吗
Well, I have a migraine,
我是偏头痛发作了
and, uh, Boyd here has explosive diarrhea.
而博伊德是严重腹泻
We're here to protect you.
我们是来保护你的
You're here to protect me?
你们想保护我
Well, I'm in trouble then.
那我就真遇上麻烦了
Actually, Boyd here came up with a plan.
其实博伊德想到了一个计划
Yeah, I thought about the time
是啊 我想起那次
Gerard had me and Erica locked up,
杰勒德把我和艾瑞卡关起来的事儿
tied up with electrical wires pushing current through us.
他用电线把我们绑起来 然后让电流通过
I was wondering how we could do something like that...
我在想我们怎么做一个类似那玩意的东西
But on a bigger scale.
但是以更大的规模来实现
How did you know?
你们怎么知道的
Stiles called me as soon as you left school.
你一出校门斯泰尔斯就给我打电♥话♥了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Your boss's car is still here,
你老板的车还在这
and the back door was wide open.
而且后门也是敞开着的
Scott...
斯科特...
I need you to tell me everything.
我要你告诉我一切
In a pool of electrified water,
在一池带电的水里
it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human,
50毫安的电流就能杀死一个正常人
less than the power it takes to turn on a light bulb.
比点亮一个灯泡所需的电流还小
That's comforting.
真令人欣慰
If we disable the circuit interrupter
如果我们破坏了这座大楼
in the building's electrical room,
电配间里的电路断流器
The current will keep coming,
电流就会一直持续
and anyone who steps foot in here,
一旦有人踩进来
They'll get a pretty shocking surprise.
他们肯定会吓一大跳
Especially someone who's barefoot.
尤其是某位光脚的
All right,
放心
we're gonna do everything we can.
我们会竭尽所能的
Right now, the best thing you can do
现在 你最好还是
is go back to school.
回学校去
We have to tell him.
我们得告诉他
You mean, like, tell him, tell him,
你是说全盘托出
or tell him something else that isn't telling him
还是你打算说点别的
what I think you want to tell him?
而不是我以为你要告诉他的事
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思的
You remember how your mom reacted?
你还记得你妈妈的反应吗
She didn't look you in the eye for, like, a week.
她大概一整个礼拜都不敢直视你的眼睛
And she got over it,
她现在也释怀了
and--and it actually made us closer.
而且这其实让我们更亲密了
I don't know, dude. I mean, look at him.
我不知道 老兄 你看看他
Come on, he's completely overwhelmed as it is.
他可承受不了这些事儿
He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening.
那是因为他对发生了什么根本就毫无头绪
He's got people dying in his town,
在他应该保卫的城市里
the town that he's supposed to protect,
却有人死了
and it's not his fault
这并不是他的错
that he doesn't know what's happening.
因为他根本就不知道发生了什么
He's gonna find out sooner or later.
他迟早会发现的
Yeah, but is now really the right time?
好吧 但你觉得现在真合适吗
What if not telling him now gets someone else killed?
如果我现在不告诉他会导致有人丧命呢
What if telling him gets him killed, huh?
那如果他因知道真♥相♥而被害了呢
I mean, okay, look,
我是说 听着
I get that Deaton's been like a father to you.
我知道德亚顿就像你♥爸♥爸一样
I get that, okay?
我明白的 好吗
But this is m--Scott, this is my actual father.
但他... 斯科特 他是我的亲身父亲
I can't...
我不能
I can't lose both of my parents, all right?
我不能失去我的父母 好吗
Not both of them.
不能都失去
You're right.
你说得对
No, I'm not.
不 不对
I'm not right.
我错了
I'll tell him.
我会告诉他的
I'll help you.
我会帮你的
Please, whatever you need,
拜托 无论你需要什么
however you can help find my brother.
只要你能帮我找到我哥哥
Will you excuse us for a moment?
抱歉失陪一下
Okay, listen closely, both of you.
你们俩给我听好了
No sheriff, deputy, or detective
没有任何一个警♥察♥或侦探
is going to be able to find him.
能找到他
You don't have to ask us for help.
你不需要来求助我们
Actually, I'm trying to help you,
其实我是来帮你们的
Because, if you're going to find my brother,
因为如果你们要去找我哥哥
then you need to use the one person
那你们就需要用到
who might actually have an ability
一个有能力洞察
to seek out the supernatural.
超自然现象的人
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Aw, man.
不是吧
Where you going?
你要去哪
It's a fire alarm.
这可是火警啊
When in high school has a fire alarm
有哪一次中学里的火警
actually been a real fire?
是真的
That's exactly the kind of thing
这就是那两个笨蛋学生
you'd expect two dumbass students to say
在被活活烧死之前
just before getting burned alive.
还在说的话
You first.
你先出去吧
Go.
快走
You don't have very good taste in guys, do you?
你对男人的品味不怎么样 对吧
It's Dr. Hilyard, isn't it?
是希尔亚德医生吧
Yeah.
是的
Oh, god. Okay.
天啊 好吧
Did she have ligature marks around her throat?
她喉咙周围有被勒过的痕迹吗
No. How do you know about that?
没有 你怎么知道的
I need you to take a look at the other body with me.
你得跟我一起看看其他的尸体
I think I know how they both died,
我想我知道他们是怎么死的
and I think it's gonna help you find Scott's boss.
而且这应该有助于你找到斯科特的老板
Is there a problem?
有什么事吗
Yeah, Derek would like to kindly ask you
是的 德里克想要非常友好地告诫你
to stop seeing Aiden, which means that if I
不要再跟艾登交往了 也就是说
catch you with him again,
如果再让我看到你们俩在一起
I'm not going to pull the fire alarm.
我拉的就不是火警了
I'm going to pull your tongue out of your head.
我会把你的舌头从嘴里扯出来
Sweetheart, my last boyfriend was a homicidal lizard,
亲爱的 我上个男友是个嗜杀成性的蜥蜴
so I think I can handle a werewolf.
所以我想我能应付一个狼人
Let go.
放开我
I said Let go.
我说 放开她
I said, let go.
我说了 放开她
A ouija board?
灵乩板
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表