剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
都市侠盗:救赎
第一季第十四集
装上卡车后 显得没多少了
Loaded on the truck, it looks like nothin'.
我知道
I know.
我在等电♥话♥ 看教区是否能来检测泥土
I'm waitin' on a call, see if the parish will do some soil tests.
一半土地都有枯萎病 这没道理
Blight on half the field makes no sense.
其他倒没事
The rest is fine.
但这些...
But this...
这些不够
this is not enough.
如果我们连这些收成也没了怎么办
And what happens when we lose that?
听着
Listen.
我爸经历过更糟的时候
My dad got through worse.
我爷爷也经历过更糟的时候
My grandfather got through worse.
我们能挺过去
We will get through this.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
来抱抱
Come here.
去市场吧
Go to the market.
替我向莎伦问好
Say hi to Sharon for me.
好 我都等不及了
All right. Can't wait for that.
打扰了
'Scuse me!
该收拾你们了
Time to pack up.
我们不希望你们这种人在这里
We don't want your kind around here.
是吧 先生们
Do we, gentlemen?
离开这里
Get out of here!
离开这里
Get out of here!
离开我的土地
Get off my land!
赶紧
Now!
滚
Leave!
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯
James!
詹姆斯
James!
...但这里75%的餐车
...but 75% of the food trucks here
都由这些人资助 我就从他们那里进货
are-are sponsored by these guys. I buy from them.
告诉她
Tell her about it.
法米家族农场 从战后一直由里昂的家族经营
Famille Farms has been in Leon's family since before the war.
是路易斯安那州仅剩的黑人自有小型农场之一
It's one of the last Black-owned small farms in Louisiana.
这是...份传承
It's... a legacy.
而且食物都...全是有机食品
But, I mean, the produce is... I mean, well, it's organic.
你吃过最香甜的绿豆
Sweetest beans you've ever tasted, huh?
艾略特是位满意的顾客
Eliot's a satisfied customer.
-是我 -没错
- I am. - Sure is.
但不仅是我的餐车
But it's not just my food trucks.
还有社区支持型农业 高端一站式农场餐厅直达
What, CSA's, high-end farm-to-table?
这些家伙 他们给整个社区提供食物
I mean, these guys, they feed the community.
去年过得很艰难
Hard through the past year.
一半的作物都遭遇了枯萎病
Half of our crops suffered a blight.
我们一直在找问题根源
We've been trying to figure out why.
而现在...
And now...
现在还有仇恨犯罪
And now a hate crime.
我会找到这些家伙
I'm gonna find these guys.
我会找到这些家伙
I'm gonna find these guys,
而且他们不会喜欢这个过程
and they're not gonna like the process.
-但这不是你来的原因 -对
- But that's not why you're here. - No.
医院给我治疗的时候 做了血检
When they patched me up, they ran a blood panel
结果发现我有酒精性心肌病
and they found alcohol cardiomyopathy.
真遗憾 但你...你没有症状
Oh, I'm sorry, you... you don't have any signs.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
完全不喝
At all.
我也去验了个血
I went in and had bloodwork done too.
一样的诊断
Same diagnosis.
而且我很久没喝酒了
And I haven't had a drink since...
马西家的烧烤是什么时候来着
when was the barbecue at Marcy's?
那真有趣
That was fun.
那是三个月前
And that was three months ago.
你们被下毒了
You're being poisoned.
还有你们的土地
Along with your field.
对 这次仇恨犯罪不是巧合
Yeah, this hate crime is not a coincidence.
有人希望你们滚蛋
Somebody wants you gone.
我们差点死了
We almost died.
我们差点失去了一切
We almost lost everything.
如果我们不搞清楚这是怎么回事
And if we don't figure this out,
我们就会失去一切
we will lose everything.
帕克在哪
Where's Parker?
带詹姆斯和·里昂去丽兹卡尔顿住几天
Taking James and Leon to the Ritz Carlton for a couple days,
还带水疗套餐
with a spa package.
我们用石头剪刀布决定
We Rochambeaued for it,
她赢了
and she won.
根据詹姆斯的描述 袭击者是WIM的人
According to James' description, the attackers are WIM's,
也就是白人身份运动
which is White Identity Movement,
但他们也就有个缩写名字
but they're not much beyond an acronym
和一个四叶草网站的主题
and a 4chan thread.
还有照片墙账号♥
And an Instagram.
我们揍了他们 小伙子们
We got 'em good, boys!
我有朋友整天搜索识别黑人视频线索
I have friends who spend all day peeling back visual clues
找到并人肉纳粹
to locate and dox Nazis,
但这些人 他们直接发了 还带标签
but these guys, they just posted it, with hashtags.
我以为这种直播发布24小时后就会消失
I thought those livestreams disappeared after 24 hours.
懂了 互联网永不忘
Right. Internet's forever.
但我搞不懂的是这些WIM
But what doesn't make sense is these WIM's
不是通常会拥有一列火车的那种人
aren't the type to have a whole train at their disposal.
等等 你刚说他们有火车吗
Wait. Did you just say they have a train?
这是农场的空中俯瞰图
So, this is an aerial view of the farm.
枯萎病的波及范围远超过农场
The boundaries of the blight go way past the farm.
在有枯萎病的土地中间
Well, on that land in the middle of the blight...
是老旧的铁轨
Old train tracks.
这些在这里是没路了 但跟往北
Yeah, so they dead-end there, but they meet up
三英里远处的主轨道接上了
with the main railway about three miles north.
等等 就在那里 黑色的一块 放大那里
Hold on, right there. That dark spot, zoom in on that.
有人在那里埋了东西
Somebody's burying something there
就在铁轨结束的地方
at the end of the train tracks.
也许就是这个在毒害土地
Maybe that's what's poisoning the land.
詹姆斯和里昂让教区去检测土地
Well, James and Leon have asked the parish to test the soil,
但只是他们还没测
but they just haven't done it yet.
肯定是钴中毒
Betcha it's cobalt poisoning.
这个 你怎么知道
That's, uh-- how do you know that?
大概十年前 我的律所接过一个案子
Well, about ten years ago, my firm handled a case
商家用钴
where they were using cobalt to kind of
让瓶装啤酒起泡
fizz up the foam in bottled beer,
很多人都因此得病
and a lot of people got sick.
酒精性心肌病
Alcoholic cardiomyopathy.
而且那些人都不是酒鬼
And they weren't alcoholics.
结果发现是钴无法被人体消化
Turned out it was the cobalt isn't fit for human consumption.
那啤酒公♥司♥最后
And how much did the beer company
给幸存受害者付了多少钱
have to pay out to the survivors?
那场官司我们赢了 所以...
Well, we won that one, so, you know...
不行 这绝对要上赎罪列表
Oh, no. We're puttin' that on the redemption list.
-你... -赎罪列表
- Oh, you... - Redemption list.
你才没有什么赎罪列表 什么情况
You don't have a redemption list. What?
钴案件
我猜如果我重新回到普通生活
Well, huh, I guess if I go back to regular life,
能从新开始也不错
it would be nice to have a clean slate.
我其实很喜欢我的列表
I actually like my list. I mean,
我的列表上所有我做错的事
everything on my list that I did wrong,
都做得极端正确
I did extremely right.
那有铁轨的那块地 是谁的
So, the land with the tracks, who owns it?
属于一些列的有限公♥司♥
Well, it's been through a bunch of LLC's,
但这是布雷克·惠特科姆
but meet Blake Whitcomb.
在伊顿公学和牛津上过学
Educated at Eaton and Oxford,
之后从斯坦福大学辍学
and then he dropped out of Stanford,
之后进军清洁能源领域
and then seriously got into the green energy game.
清洁能源的传道士
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表