剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
仔细听好了 我要的是我常喝的老样子
Listen to me: it's not called the usual, it's called my usual.
我每天都喝的咖啡里是都没有椰子油
What I drink every day, and it doesn't have coconut oil in it!
我的时间对我来说非常珍贵
And my time is way too valuable for me
没时间再向你解释一遍了
to explain it to you again!
天哪 估计他焦虑的毛病还没治好呢
Sheesh. Well, not sure he's solved that anxiety problem.
只要事情没完全按他的想法发展 他就会发狂
He freaks out if everything isn't exactly the way he wants it.
你在程的手♥机♥上发现了什么
What do you got on Cheng's phone?
没发现 他的手♥机♥拒绝了我们的三个窃听程序
Nada. His cell rejected all three bugging apps we tried.
但我黑进了最近的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
But I did crack the closest cell tower
然后发现了规律的通讯信♥号♥♥
and found regular pings
巴迪·哈维克
他总是会和一个叫巴迪·哈维克的人通话
between him and some guy named Buddy Harwick.
巴迪·哈维克 他是一个硅谷投资人
Buddy Harwick? Huh. He's a Silicon Valley investor.
巴迪是程的资助人
Buddy is Cheng's financial backer,
而且想黑进他的手♥机♥可容易多了
and it turns out his phone is much easier to phish.
我搞到了他的联♥系♥人
I got his contacts,
他和程之间互发的电子邮件 还有他的日程表
his emails between him and Cheng, and his schedule,
上面显示在两天后
which includes a meeting in two days
他会和RIZ安保公♥司♥的一个代表开会
between him and a representative of RIZ.
你还记得他们吗
You remember them?
当然 我记得
Yeah, I remember them.
要是让他们获得那个软件 天哪...
If they get their hands on that software, man...
对 所有独♥裁♥者 公♥司♥软蛋 老电影里的反派
Yeah, every dictator, corporate weenie, or '80s movie villain
都会排着队做他们的客户
is gonna be lining up to be their client.
我们必须赶在他们开会前进入那个人的家
We need to get into that man's house and those servers
进入他的服务器
before that meeting.
我们去搞定 戴上
We're on it. Put that on.
奥洛尔市电力公♥司♥
我还以为科技宅男
You'd think a nerdy tech guy
会有更好的品味 而不是买♥♥巨无霸豪♥宅♥
would have better taste than a McMansion.
他是个科技宅 他没有品味
Well, he's a tech guy. He doesn't have taste.
但他家外面到处都是镜头
What he does have is cameras all over the exterior
还有随时候命的私人安保系统
and private security on call.
他在保护什么东西
He's protecting something.
我敢打赌服务器就在房♥子里
I'll bet the servers are in the house.
不过软件男从来也预料不到硬件也能有大用途
Well, software guys never see hardware coming.
那个小破玩意能干什么
What does that stupid little thing do?
我的小宝贝吗
Oh, my little baby here?
可以让我们知道这个神秘男孩老窝的全貌
Gonna get a layout of secret boy's lair,
这样我们就能知道该怎么进去了
so we'll know how to get in.
加油 弗罗多 好好干活
Come on, Frodo, do your thing.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
什么
What?
什么样的变♥态♥会在十五米的空中
What kind of psycho puts electric fencing
设置电子栅栏
50 feet above the ground?
这个嘛 节哀顺变
Yeah, well, it's--sorry about that.
你的血糖值似乎有些低 约瑟夫
Your blood sugar sat levels seem low, Joseph.
不如我给你做杯冰沙吧
How about I make you a smoothie?
我不想吃冰沙 我得继续准备我的汇报
I don't need a smoothie. I-I need to work on my presentation.
等一下
Hang on a second.
这可能有用 我在看巴迪·哈维克的邮件
This might be something. I'm in Buddy Harwick's emails.
我们通过侵入他人的隐私来搞垮
Is it a problem that we're taking down a guy
一个入侵他人隐私的人
who invades people's privacy
这是不是有点问题
by invading somebody's privacy?
-没错 -你为什么会那么想
- No! - Why would you think that?
忘了我的话吧 看看这个
Forget I said anything. Look at this.
程和哈维克的性格迥然不同
Cheng and Harwick are very different personality types.
巴迪·哈维克
程对他很不满
Cheng's upset with him,
因为他总是迟到 程非常生气
really upset with him, for always being late.
而且哈维克一直想让程
And Harwick's been trying to get Cheng
巴迪·哈维克
社交顾问 瑞根·戴尔加多
去见一个社交顾问
to see a social interactions consultant.
社交顾问是什么
What's a social interactions consultant?
我之前有个客户雇过一个社交顾问
I had a client who hired one once.
有的时候厉害的创业者需要一点帮助
Sometimes great innovators need a little help
重塑他们的人格
refining their personality, you know.
有些人真的很难和别人正常交往
Some-- 'cause they can't really function around other people
继而会影响他们的事业
in a way to be successful.
真奇怪 他居然希望一个程序员去知道
Kinda weird how he needs a code to know
该如何和其他人交往
how to interact with others.
然后哈维克先生会说
Then Mr. Harwick will say,
"未经允许存储他人图片可能会
"The process of scraping images without consent
引起人们反感 但严格来说不违法"
is frowned upon but not technically illegal."
然后你说...
And you say...
当然了 不会有任何人发现
'Course, nobody will ever know
他们的私人照片和信息
their private photos and information
被用来监督他们的行为
are being used against them,
所以根本不用担心这个问题
so it really shouldn't matter to begin with.
这些是高级连接的光纤
These are fiber-optic advanced-connectivity.
那是干什么的 老哥
What's that for, man?
把那个 把那个拿开 你什么都不能切
Put-- put that--put it, put it away. You're not cuttin' nothin'.
这种信♥号♥♥可以从墙上反弹回来 无线网之神
That's signal bouncin' off the walls, Wi-Fi of the gods.
等等 这里面没有监控视频的电缆
Wait, there's no visual security cables running inside.
你是说房♥子里没有摄像头
You mean there's no cameras in the house?
没错
Correct.
可是...
But...
这些是生物识别扫描仪的电缆
These are for biometric scanners.
等等 一套光纤 生物扫描
Wait, a combo of fiber optics, bio scanners,
再加上程的预测软件
and Cheng's predictive software?
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what that means.
我的意思是我们没法确定
It means we don't know
这栋房♥子有多安全或多智能
how secure or super-smart this smart-house is.
它不仅能满足他的所有需求
It not only calls out his every need,
它还能照看着程
but it'll watch over Cheng
它的主机就像一个 一个看门狗
and its own servers like a, like a guard dog.
庭院感应器已激活
庭院感应器和封锁装置已准备好
Yard sensors and lockdown measures fully prepped.
约瑟夫 你的夜间生命体征显示
Joseph, your nighttime vitals show
阿蕾娜
你的非快速眼动期的深度睡眠时间不足
you're not getting enough stage-3 non-REM sleep.
我们今晚早点休息
Let's wind down early tonight
这样你就能休息好去参加明天的重要会议
so you are rested for your big meeting tomorrow.
你对我最好了 阿蕾娜
You're the best, Alay-Na.
怎么了
What?
你为什么这么害怕这个家伙
Why are you scared of this guy?
他不是简单去偷别人的照片 哥们
He's not just stealing people's photos, man.
他想掌控他们的生活
He's trying to control their lives.
因为程 莉比没法逃脱前任的毒手
Libby can't escape her ex because of Cheng.
你知道还有什么是人没法逃脱的吗
You know what else people won't be able to escape?
我们的错误
Our mistakes.
我们的过去
Our past.
因为他 我们永远都要做那样的人
Because of him, we're always going to be the people
停留在最糟糕的一天
we were on our worst day.
问题是 他很厉害
And the thing is, he's good.
他打败了哈迪森的算法 我怎么打败他
He beat Hardison's algorithm. How am I supposed to beat him?
首先 这家伙碰不到哈迪森
First of all, this guy can't touch Hardison.
好吗 而且
All right? And second...
如果我们认为你不行 不会让你去干这行
We wouldn't ask you to do this if we didn't think you could.
我知道你能行
And I know you can.
你会打败程
You're gonna beat Cheng.
然后你可以跟他的系统自♥拍♥一张
Then you can take a selfie with his system,
然后发给哈迪森
and you can send it to Hardison.
你和我一起进去吗
You gonna in it with me?
我不自♥拍♥
I don't take selfies.
好吧
Right. OK.
话说你之前到底犯了多少错误
How many mistakes are we talking about on your resume, anyway?
我们以后再说
Let's talk about that another time.
一切就绪
Everything's in position.
程是没法应对
Now, Cheng's the type who cannot handle
他常规生活中出现一丝偏差的人
the slightest deviation in his routine.
首先 我们得搞乱大促销
First, we're gonna ruin the big sale,
然后我们要入侵他的服务器
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表