剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
We agreed to take turns with the drill.
不 是你同意了轮流打钻 好吗
No, you agreed we'd take turns with the drill. All right?
这可是个金刚钻 老兄 不是游戏机
This is a diamond-tipped drill, man. This ain't a game console.
一个不小心很容易出事
A lot of things can go wrong with this bad boy.
这才像话
Yeah, buddy.
这玩意能把你所有指头都给割下来
This thing here will cut all your fingers off.
弄得满房♥间都是
Scatter 'em all over the room.
然后你就得用没有手指头的手捡起你的手指头
Then you gotta go pick up your fingers without any fingers, huh?
如果真这样 别来找我哭
Don't come crying to me if that happens to you.
你去哪 你不准备帮我组装这玩意吗
Where are you going? You're not gonna help me put this together?
你自己说的 我要保护好我的手
Well, you said it. I gotta keep my hands safe.
它们可是宝贵的工具
These are precious instruments.
你搞到警报密♥码♥了吗
Hey, did you get the alarm code word?
-它们... -它们每天都变 我知道
- You know it changes... - It changes daily. Yeah, I got it.
-打扰了 百事通小姐 -随你怎么说吧
- Well, excuse you, Ms. Know-it-all. - Yeah, whatever.
这些看上去很逼真
Wow, these look convincing.
为什么这个这么轻
How come this one's so much lighter?
因为那个是塑胶炸♥弹♥
Because that's the one made out of plastic explosive.
没事的
No, it's cool, man.
别担心 很安全
Don't worry about it. It's safe.
很安全的 看到了吗 引爆器
It's safe. See this? Detonator.
这两个触点得碰在一起
These two points of contact need to touch.
这点至关重要
It's very important.
我还以为不需要用爆♥炸♥来迷惑传感器
I thought we weren't gonna use an explosion to fool the sensors.
这是个额外惊喜 到时你就知道了
Oh, man, that's for a little bonus. You'll see.
嗯 但在车上运送金条的人是我
Yeah, but I'm the one in the car with the gold.
那个电♥话♥但凡出个差错 我就麻烦大了
That cell phone gets a wrong number, I've got a problem.
嗯 也就0.1秒的事
Yeah, for, like, a tenth of a second.
然后你就再也没有麻烦了
Then you ain't got no more problems ever again.
麦克斯韦 这是哪一出
Maxwell. What is this about?
二成
Twenty percent.
我有四百万无法追踪的不记名债券
That's four million in untraceable bearer shares.
你只需要帮我进到那个金库里
You just gotta get me in that vault.
我就走个来回 我只是想拿到我的钱
I'll be in and out. I just want to grab my money.
我得还还价 麦克斯韦
Counteroffer, Maxwell.
如果我向科比特先生告发你
I rat you out to Mr. Corbett,
你就得在运河上漂着了
and you end up floating around in the canal somewhere, huh?
好吧
Fine.
四成
Forty percent.
-八万元 -这才像话 现在你...
- Eight million. - There you go. Now you're...
你很精明 我很喜欢
You're thinking. I like that.
-什么时候 -今晚
- When? - Tonight.
我有办法可以分散老板的注意力
I have a way to distract the boss.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你从来不露脸也不出声
So by never showing your face or speaking,
你通过这种方式来对只会消费的
you're commenting on our anonymity
资本主义进行反击
within all-consuming capitalism.
威尔逊先生
Mr. Wilson.
你应该先打电♥话♥来 我们一直在等你
You should have called. We'd have been waiting for you.
你觉得有人会想来偷袭我
Think someone's gonna try and jump me,
抢走这一百千克黄金吗
take a hundred kilos of gold?
这里可是巴拿马 迭戈
It is Panama. Diego.
好的
Okay.
我会派乌克兰黑客来解决这事
I'll put some Ukrainian white hats on it.
不 不用担心 没问题
No, don't worry, don't worry.
我们会把你的人带到边境 好吗
We'll get your people to the border, all right?
别怪我多嘴 哥们...
I'm just saying, dude...
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah.
别让零活耽误了正事
Don't get distracted by the side gig.
这是零活吗
Is it a side gig?
在我们这个领域 你可是名列前茅
In our line of work, you're one of the best.
但在那个领域里...
But in that line of work...
只有你一个人 哥们
you're the only one, man.
长大不是件坏事
It's okay to grow up,
你会发现你不再是以前的样子了
realize you're not the person you used to be.
但你一直没长大
You never grew up.
是啊 我完美得太早了 对吧
Yeah. I achieved perfection pretty early, huh?
小布
Hey, Bre.
我们已经准备好钻地了
We're ready to start drilling
只要索菲开始试音我们就开干 好吗
as soon as Sophie starts the sound check, a'ight?
你准备好了吗
You ready to go?
当然 一切就绪
Okay, all set.
你知道我很不擅长说什么感激之类的话
You know I suck at, like, saying thank you and stuff.
真的吗
Oh, for real?
所以你就打算说句不擅长就算了吗
You just gonna, just leave that hanging out there like that?
好吧
Okay.
不客气 小妹
You're welcome, baby sis.
我看来还是不习惯坐一辆装满金子的车
Guess I'm just not used to driving in a car full of gold.
我们存储过金子 钻石 毒品
We've stored gold, diamonds, drugs.
一个档案柜
A file cabinet.
有一次还存过一本通讯录
One time, a single address book
上面记了几个非常重要的私人电♥话♥号♥
filled with some very important private phone numbers, huh?
不过请放心 不论东西有多不干净
But, look, rest assured, no matter the sin,
只要存进我的金库 就不需要在乎什么礼义廉耻了
once it's in my vault, it is beyond the reach of common decency.
从我的角度来说
Look, the way I see it,
如果一个独♥裁♥者或任何政♥治♥家
you know, if a dictator or any politician
认为他们的权力能保住自己的财产
thinks that their wealth is dependent upon staying in power,
那他们就会斗争 上万的人可能会因此而死
they will fight. Thousands may die.
那我不如给他们一个更好的解决办法
So isn't it better that I give them a way
让他们可以在余下的日子里
to live out the remainder of their days
在法国南部悠然地生活
in the South of France?
你真是向世界提供了一项非常有价值的服务
You're providing a very valuable service to the world.
我是科比特
Corbett.
你的经理已经搞定了布置
Your manager took care of the setup,
但我希望试音可以由你全权负责
but I want this sound check to be exactly as you want it.
好的 开始吧
Okay. Hit it.
动手
And go.
好的 索菲 我需要120分贝
All right, Sophie, I need 120.
分贝计
大声一点 再大声点
A little more. Little more.
大家都是不远万里而来
These people will have traveled for miles.
你就只给他们听这个
Is that all you've got?
好了 非常好 开始 快
Got it. Good. Go. Go.
信♥号♥♥检测已激活
是音乐声
Es la musica.
卡玛拉弄的
La com4r4t.
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
哨兵离岸公♥司♥
像我说过的 这里非常安全
Like I said, safe and sound.
一个电♥话♥ 你客户的金子就可以取走
Your client's gold is just a phone call away.
听到了吗 卡玛拉在试音
Oh, hear that? COM4R4T sound check.
我非常喜欢那家伙
I love that guy.
-老板 -怎么了
- Hey, boss. - Yeah?
不如你去见见卡玛拉 怎么样
Why don't you try and go meet the COM4R4T, huh?
也许你还可以弄到几张票 怎么样
Maybe, uh, you'll grab some tickets, yeah?
好主意 迭戈
Yeah. All right. Great idea, Diego.
威尔逊先生 非常荣幸
Mr. Wilson, it's a pleasure.
我已经约好了 想查就去查吧
I think I'm expected. Feel free to check.
你有无线电对讲机吗
Do you have a walkie-talkie?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了 我们走吧 麦克斯韦
Yeah. Let's go, Maxwell, huh?
麦克斯韦来了 麦克斯韦来了
Maxwell's here. Maxwell is here.
麦克斯韦来了 麦克斯韦来了
Maxwell's here. Maxwell is here.
麦克斯韦来了 他在这
Maxwell is here. He's here.
哈迪森 艾略特 你们听到了吗
Hardison, Eliot, can you guys copy that?
你们 你们听到了吗 听到我说话了吗
Do you--do you guys copy that? Do you read that?
迭戈 快去金库
Diego, get to the vault now.
继续钻 我来搞定他
Just keep drilling. I got this.
真的吗 兄弟
Really, bro?
哥们 你看什么 继续钻
What are you looking at, man? Keep going.
出什么事了
What's going on?
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表