剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
但我总得回去告诉他 你们会...
But I gotta go back down there and tell him that you'll...
这么说吧 会放下铁锹
put down the shovel, so to speak.
我们以前有房♥子的
We used to own a house, you know.
祖父母留下的
Belonged to my grandparents.
在他二进戒毒所时不得不卖♥♥掉了
Had to sell the second time he was in rehab.
我保证你们会有足够的钱把房♥子买♥♥回来
Well, I promise you'll have enough to buy it back.
我还可以帮你们办手续
I'll even help you with the paperwork.
你靠这张小白脸挺能哄住人 是吧
You bank a lot on that sweet-looking face, don't you?
我向你保证
You have my word.
搞定
And done.
只在挪钱的时候
Now, only use these codes
使用密♥码♥ 绝对安全
to move the money you want, completely secure.
至于我们的和解计划...
As to our plan for the settlement...
我们不会和解
Oh, we're not settling anything.
我不会让一群屁民损害麦克斯韦的声誉
I'm not letting a bunch of nobodies ruin the Maxwell name.
我以为我解释清楚了
I thought I explained,
你要花费亿万 打上数年的官司
you're gonna spend millions of dollars litigating this for years.
"亿万"我有啊
Millions I have.
他们可没有"数年"了
Years they don't have.
看 你已经在这里高亮标出来了
No, you--you laid it out so beautifully right here.
如果我在法庭上拖住他们
If I tie them up in court,
最终他们只能和解 或放弃
eventually they're gonna settle or quit.
哈 多亏你让他们大多数人考虑和解
Hell, because you got most of them to consider settling,
我都知道他们的底线了
I even know how much to lowball them.
未来的十年 当我捐助世界各地的
Now, when I spend the next decade donating to museums
博物馆 分享我的艺术收藏时
around the world, sharing the gift of my art,
谁还会记得拖了好多年的 几笔微不足道的
no one is gonna remember a bunch of penny-ante settlements
和解费
strung out over years.
这些问题会被遗忘 而我的名字
These problems are gonna be forgotten, and my name
会在那些博物馆中得到永存
will live on in those museums forever.
说实话 哈里 我...
Honestly, Harry, I...
没有你 我可办不到
I could not have done this without you.
日安
Have a good day.
所以你有负罪感
So you felt guilty.
我这辈子 一直以不选边站为傲
My whole life, I prided myself on never picking a side.
但我开始想 这些年 也许 也许我已经选过了
But I began to think all those years, maybe... maybe I had.
迟来好过不来
Better late than never, I guess.
酒量差 看见了吧
Lightweight. See?
别
Hey, don't.
不要
Do not.
那你怎么不去搞他的钱呢
Say, man, why didn't you just go for all his money?
不行
No.
我确保了他的钱无人能碰
I'm the one who made it impossible to access.
马耳他银行
Bank of Malta.
每24小时就变换一次的声音密♥码♥
Voice passwords that change every 24 hours.
再说了...
Besides...
你想让他疼 你知道他不在乎钱
You wanted to hurt him. You know the money doesn't matter to him.
只在乎画
The art does.
他收藏的名画挂在
He's got famous paintings hanging in galleries
洛杉矶 芝加哥 纽约等地的画廊
in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York...
国内各地有八家博物馆
Eight museums all around the country,
墙上都有他的名字
all with his name on the walls.
他天天挂在嘴上
That's all he talks about.
不 这不对
No, that's not right.
重要的不是画
It's not about the art.
而是他的名字 这才是重要的
It's about this guy's name. That's what matters.
是他失去的声誉
It's his lost reputation.
在博物馆 他不仅仅是愤怒
At the museum, he wasn't just angry,
他是害怕
he was afraid.
他以为他买♥♥到了地位
He thought he bought legitimacy,
而他能感觉自己正在失去
and he can feel it slipping away.
最让人疼的 就是你以为你很安全 但却...
And nothing hurts like feeling you're safe and then...
被活活抢走
having that taken away from you.
那我们要帮助这家伙
So, are we gonna help this guy,
还是要爆打他脑袋
or are we gonna bonk him on the head,
哈迪森抹掉他的身份
Hardison wipes his ID
和征信 然后我们把他扔到委内瑞拉去
and credit rating and we dump him in Venezuela?
我投反对票
I'd like to vote no on that.
你没资格投票 给我坐下
You don't get a vote. Sit your ass back down.
不
No.
不 我退休了
No. I'm retired.
我金盆洗手好多年了
I haven't been on the con for years.
可你一眼就看出他在策划偷画了
But you spotted him prepping his heist without even trying.
没错 你应该看看自己
Yeah, you should have seen your face
发现情况时的表情 整个人都亮了
when you realized. You lit up.
索菲 是你让我们把他带到这的
Sophie, you're the one that made us bring him here,
而不是把他丢给警卫
all right, instead of leaving him for the guards.
召集队伍吧 《星际迷航》范的
Hey, get the gang back together Star Trek style.
影迷认为派拉蒙拍摄的12部《星际迷航》电影中
偶数号♥的更好看
只算偶数集 难以置信我居然懂这个
Even numbers only, baby. I can't believe I know that.
对不起 恕我直言...
Excuse me. If I may...
我差不多推断出你们是一群小偷
I think I've deduced that you are a group of thieves
而你们去博物馆不是为了偷伦勃朗
who were at the museum not to steal the Rembrandt.
这里有谁没偷过伦勃朗啊
Who here hasn't already stolen a Rembrandt?
偷过三幅 帽子戏法
Got three. Hat trick.
可现在你们听说画的拥有者是坏人
But now that you've heard that the owner is vermin,
你们就要帮我毁了他
you will help me ruin him?
那你想不想要我们帮
You want our help or not?
我能信任你们吗
I can trust you?
-抱歉 太好笑了 -这事你可以相信我们吗
- Sorry. That's funny. - You can trust us on this?
-或许吧 -哈迪森
- Probably. - Hardison.
我们都还没对目标进行背景调查呢
We haven't even done background on the target.
我们不了解对方
We don't know the mark.
你是想说你自以为没办法
Are you trying to tell me you don't think
冷读剖析这个麦克斯韦吗 索菲
you can cold-read this Maxwell dude, Sophie?
我见识过你通过一个目标的驾照照片
I once saw you predict a mark's weakness off
就断出他的弱点
of his driver's license photo.
行了吧
Come on, now.
麦克斯韦知道他的慈善无法遮掩住他的丑事
Maxwell knows his philanthropy can't outrun his scandals.
你们都看到那些示♥威♥了
You saw those protests.
理论上... 理论上...
In theory... in theory...
他在寻找机会赢笔大的
he's looking for the next big score.
一笔让别人只能归功于他的捐赠
The one donation they can't take away from him
足以把所有的负面舆情都盖过去
that's gonna drown out all the negative press.
对自己的声誉深感不安的人
Well, any man who's insecure about his name
无法拒绝成为英雄的机会
can never turn down an opportunity to be a hero.
不错嘛 新人
That's not bad, new guy.
英雄级别的捐赠
A hero-level donation.
被盗的画作
Stolen painting.
一幅被盗的 遗失的画作
A stolen lost painting,
为他量身订制 专门钓他
one specific to him, to hook him.
遗失的伦勃朗
A lost Rembrandt.
遗失的伦勃朗
A lost Rembrandt.
内特
Nate.
内特调查过这个案子
Nate worked the case.
每个保险调查员都会碰到的
Every insurance investigator has at some point.
这就是他们的白月光
It's the White Whale.
加德纳大劫案
The Gardner Heist.
绝对高估了 收获颇丰 但手段业余
Highly overrated. Strong results, but amateur technique.
内特还在用Vista系统
Nate was still on Vista.
这是什么古董级的蠢东西啊
What kind of ancient historical foolishness is this?
1990年 两个窃贼闯入并偷走了
Nineteen-ninety, a bunch of thieves broke in and stole, like...
十三件
Thirteen.
从伊莎贝拉·加德纳博物馆偷走了十三件艺术品
Thirteen works of art from the Isabella Gardner Museum.
包括一幅维米尔
Including a Vermeer
还有伦勃朗的《在加利利海上遇到风暴的基♥督♥》
and Rembrandt's Storm on the Sea of Galilee.
就是这个 哈迪森
That's it, Hardison.
这是全世界最大的艺术品犯罪悬案
It's the greatest unsolved art crime in the world.
任何人 不管有多大罪孽
Anyone, no matter their sins,
只要能找到并归还哪怕是其中一幅画作
who was to find and return just one of these paintings
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表