剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Right. There you go.
所以如果艾略特说"温尼贝戈" 我们就撤
So if Eliot says "Winnebago," we abort.
还有问题吗
Any other questions?
没了
No.
肯纳公立图书馆
我们的大英雄来了
Ah, here's the hero.
告诉过你那本书读了就停不下来了
Told you that was a page-turner.
是来想再借一本吗
Did you come back for another?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
讲故事时间
Time to tell the tale.
你必须去医院
You need to go to the hospital.
不必 这只是小伤
No. No. It's just a graze.
不能去看医生 他们会在那找到我的
No doctors. They'll find me there.
-不行 -"他们"是谁
- No. - Who's "they"?
袭击你的是什么人
Who attacked you?
别再问了 好吗
It doesn't matter, okay?
要么你告诉我 要么就去跟警♥察♥说
You can tell me, or you can tell the police.
你选吧
Your choice.
这是所有骗局里的关键时刻
This is the pivotal moment in any con.
甚至比高♥潮♥和升华还要重要
It's bigger than the blow-off and ascend.
这一刻你必须将目标人物
It's the moment when you just,
推到真实和虚假的边缘
you push the mark right to the edge
让他相信你跟他说的故事都是真的
to convince him the story you're telling him is true.
也就是所谓的"说服者" 你准备好了吗
It's called "The Convincer." You ready?
来吧
All right.
-你想知道真♥相♥ -是的
- You want the truth? - Yes.
我是个间谍
I'm a spy.
我一直待在镇子郊区的一个安全屋里
I've been staying in a safe house on the outskirts of town.
本来是等着去传递一个绝密的信息
I was waiting to make a dead drop on some intel,
但我的身份暴露了
but I was compromised.
要是我不能把这个交到我的对接人手里
And if I don't get this to my caseworker,
很多无辜的人都会死
innocent people are gonna die.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
快走
Come on!
他上钩了
He's in.
该死 艾略特 我还以为
Damn, Eliot. You know, I thought that
你那种有点沙哑厌世的演法
little raspy world-weary thing you did
有点做作 没想到老爷子就吃这一套
was kinda played, but Gramps bought it!
快上车
All right, get in.
我的车在这
This is my car here.
不不 听我说 正在找你的人
No, no, no. See, the people who are looking for you,
他们知道你开的是什么车
they know what you're driving.
不不不 这... 但...
No, no, no, no. This-- look, but--
听着...
Listen, whoa, whoa, whoa--
上车啊
Get in!
你说你不想...
You said you didn't want to--
你要... 你要干什么
What are you-- what are you doing?
好了 搞定
That's it! Here we go!
好棒
Yeah-oh!
老爷子的《侠盗猎车手》这套还真有点意外
That was a little unexpected Grand Theft Auto from our reader!
当心 艾略特
Be careful, Eliot.
谢谢你为了我们做这个
Thanks for doing this for us.
我不是仅仅为了你们
I'm not just doing it for you.
我是说...
I mean...
我也是为了内特
I'm doing it for Nate also.
他会喜欢这类的东西吧
He would've liked this stuff, huh?
他会讨厌死的
He would've hated it.
这反而会让我更想去做
Which would've made me want to do it all the more.
就像布兰奇先生 我们都需要一点...
You know, just like Mr. Blanche, we all need a little...
动力把我们从舒适区里推出来
nudge out of our comfort zone.
我会一直走小道 避开监控探头
I'll stick to the back roads, avoid any CCTV.
去哪
Where to?
我在暗网上发现了一名黑客
I found a hacker on the dark web.
我需要给我的上线发送加密信息
I need to send an encrypted message to my case officer,
安排一个交接
set up a hand-off.
地址在这
Here's the address.
-难道你不... -不能有追踪装置
- Don't you... - No tracers.
是我的手♥机♥
It's my phone.
你把闪存给了你的老大之后呢
After you give your boss this flash drive, what happens then?
撤离
Exfiltration.
我上直升飞机 你回图书馆
I'm gonna get on a helicopter, you're going back to the library.
回到我过去三十年都坐的同一个桌子后
Back to the same desk I've been sitting at for the last 30 years.
你是在那里学会怎么搭线着车的吗
Oh, is that where you learned to hotwire a car?
那是我误入歧途的青少年时期
That would be my misspent teen years.
我不会说你什么的
I'm not judging ya.
我也没少闯祸
I've raised my fair share of hell.
很抱歉让你卷入这个麻烦
And I am sorry for getting you into this.
想听真话吗
Want to know the truth?
多年以来我感到最有活力的就是现在
This is the most alive I've felt in years.
我得提醒你 这位黑客有点...
I gotta warn you, this hacker's a little...
有点... 你看 谁会买♥♥个天文馆啊
Ya know, it's-- I mean, who buys a planetarium?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你是恐怖的暴怒吗
Are you Dire Wrath?
我... 我们通过电♥话♥
I... we spoke on the phone.
我需要...
I need to--
你为什么不把我的绰号♥叫得再响点
Why don't you say my handle a little louder, man?!
你没安排我演黑客
You didn't cast me as the hacker?
因为我需要你真的去做黑客
Because I need you to actually be the hacker.
你们饿吗
You guys hungry?
-我有袋装热食 -不用了谢谢
- Got Hot Pockets. - No thank you.
我需要你发这条加密信息
I need you to send this encrypted message.
把回复解密
Decode the response.
不用我提醒你 如果我们被截获了
And I don't have to tell ya, if we're intercepted,
我们就死定了
we're dead.
你觉得我是谁啊
What do you think I am, man?
去黑客大会的蹩脚货色吗
Some skitty from Def-con? Pssh.
我为独家客户提供服务
I cater to an exclusive clientele.
你们二位看着像是房♥产中介
You two look like a couple of real estate agents.
等等 她应该查一下闪存
Hey, wait! She should check out the flash drive.
没事 我已经查看过了
That's all right, I already did that.
不 那是在你被攻击之前
No, no, no. That was before you were attacked.
也许他们想要抹掉内容
Maybe they tried to wipe it
这样你就无法完成你的任务了
so that you couldn't complete your mission.
对吧
Right?
那闪存上只有
The only thing on that flash drive
艾略特的独家辣酱秘方
is Eliot's secret chili recipe!
那就出问题了
Well, that is a problem!
是我的错吗
Like that's my fault?
我没有负责道具啊
I wasn't in charge of the props!
是谁负责故事情节的
Who was in charge of the story?
"700克肥瘦比2比0的牛肉馅...
"One and a half pounds of ground 80-20 beef...
两杯黄..."
two cups of yellow..."
我不会把真的东西放上面的
Well, I'm not gonna put the real stuff on it, man,
所以呢...
so just, uh, you know...
你别搞了 把它破解了
You could stop-- decode it.
破...解吧
Just... decode it.
稍等 帕克
Hang on, Parker.
正在破解艾略特的辣酱秘方
Decoding Eliot's chili recipe now.
同时会发送你交接地点的破解文件
Also sending you the decrypted file for the hand-off location.
小姐 对了 谢谢
Hey, Miss. Yes. Thank you.
都在上面呢 没问题 想法不错 罗伯特
All up there. We got it. Hey. Good call, Robert.
看 你朋友...
Oh, hey, look, your friend, uh...
刚刚发送了你们会面的地点
just sent the location for your meeting.
一小时后在四号♥交接地点见面 小心
下次...
Next time...
不如你们和我多待一会儿
why don't you guys hang out a little longer with me, you know?
我们可以一起看看TNG
We could watch some TNG.
算了 谢了 我们还要去会面
I'm good. Thank. We have a meeting.
妈的
Damn it.
"TNG"是什么
What's "TNG"?
门廊与庭院
葡萄酒和啤酒花♥园♥
我们在这里交接
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表