剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Lying to people to make them feel better at Christmas,
这才是圣诞节的意义
that's what it's all about!
那个和收礼物
That and presents.
威尔逊先生
Mr. Wilson?
我很赞成休息一下
Well, I'm all for taking a break.
但有时休息只会让你想起你错过的那些东西
But sometimes it just reminds you of the things you miss.
艾略特 你想休息
Eliot, you want to take some time off.
他愿意找一切机会去看他的秘密女友
Well, he'll take any excuse to visit his secret girlfriend.
我觉得...
I think...
我觉得你能为布兰奇先生写出一个绝妙的故事
I think you'd write a hell of a story for Mr. Blanche.
这真的太疯狂了
This is totally bonkers.
我就知道是霍迪尼
Oh, I knew it was Houdini!
如果我们接下这单 我是说如果...
If we do this. If...
那我们对待他就得像对待其它目标一样
Then we have to treat him like any other mark.
我们观察 我们学习
We watch, we learn.
我们做侧写
We profile.
太棒了
Yes!
拜托 老兄 告诉我嘛
Come on, man. Just tell me.
你的圣诞宝贝是谁
Who's your Santa baby?
我知道 是那个给卡车丙烷罐加油的女士吗
I know, is it the lady that fills up the propane tanks on the trucks?
别再猜了 我们了解布兰奇先生多少
Just let it go. What do we know about our Mr. Blanche?
他做了三十年的镇图书管♥理♥员♥
Town librarian for the past 30 years,
从没结过婚 没有护照
never married, no passport.
他真的很不喜欢出远门
The guy doesn't really like to go far from home.
他只有一次上过新闻
He's only been in the news one time,
十年前 当他们想要关闭图书馆的时候
ten years ago when they tried to shut down the library.
布兰奇先生带头抗争救下了图书馆
Mr. Blanche led the charge to save it.
估计这里有不少像莫里斯那样的人
I guess there's a lot of Maurices out there.
好吧
All right.
-所以我们知道他爱好读书 所以 -没错
- Well, we know he likes to read, so... - Yeah.
去查...做你的事...去做你该干的事
Go check on-- do your-- thing. Go do your thing.
不是吧
No. Way.
你知道这是 你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what that i-- Do you know what this is?
这是捷威2000的386电脑
This is a 386 Gateway 2000 PC...
还有软盘驱动器呢
...with a floppy drive!
你这个漂亮的小古董
Oh, you gorgeous antique!
太棒了 根据图书馆的网上记录
Yes! Okay, according to the library network,
这是他这些年来借阅过的书单名录
here is a list of all the books he's taken out over the years.
怎么了
What?
真是 读了好多书啊
That's... a lot of books.
三十年读了一万本书基本上每天要读一本
Ten thousand over 30 years is about one a day.
你能稍微缩小一下范围吗
Can you narrow it down just a teeny bit?
好的 我可以根据索引来分一下类
Okay, breaking it down by the card catalog,
大部分书都是小说 悬疑侦探类
it's mostly fiction. Uh, mystery-slash-detective...
动作冒险类 恐怖奇幻类
Action adventure, horror-slash-fantasy...
超自然浪漫小说
paranormal romance.
他查过十几遍幕府将军
Guy checked out Shogun a dozen times.
这么厚厚的一摞 他绝对是史诗级阅读爱好者
Thing's like a brick. Must be an Olympic-level reader.
那我们该编个什么故事啊
What is our story gonna be?
可以让我们的图书管♥理♥员♥做一天的英雄
For our librarian to be hero for the day,
我觉得编一个联邦制日本背景下的
I don't think a sprawling saga
长篇大杂烩小说可不行
of feudal Japan is gonna work for us.
不过我确实有一套很漂亮的和服
Although I do have a really nice kimono.
我也是
So do I.
我可不想看你的
That I don't want to see.
这个嘛
Well...
要我拿来吗
Should I get it?
你在这干什么
Hey! What are you doing in here?
起来 你不能进来 起来 快出去
Get up! You can't be in here. Pick it up. Let's go.
稍等一下 先生
Excuse me, sir!
这里是公立图书馆
This is a public library.
他和你一样都有来这里的权利
He has just as much right to be here as you do.
-快走 -把你的手松开
- Come on. - Take your hands off of him.
那我的权利呢
What about my rights?
我交了税
I pay my taxes.
所以你最好管好自己的
So you can just mind your--
走
Leave.
你没事吧
You good?
谢谢你为国效力
Thank you for your service.
流浪者要愁的事难道还不够多吗
As if the homeless don't have enough to worry about.
看来图书管♥理♥员♥要管的事还真不少啊
Well, you librarians got a lot on your plate, huh?
那是 你想象不到有多少
Man, you have no idea.
但不管怎样
However...
我们在这里的职责就是为大家推荐好书
what we like to do here is recommend good books.
那么我今天有什么可以为你效劳的吗
So, what can I do for you today?
你们俩聊了那么久都聊什么了
What were you guys even talking about all that time?
我们都喜欢的那些故事
The kind of stories that we both like.
出现在错误地点和时间的非♥典♥型英雄
The unlikely hero at the wrong place at the wrong time,
还要完成不可能的任务
up against impossible odds.
看来和一个英勇的搭档登上星舰
So going on a starship with a plucky sidekick
这样的故事应该不是他的菜
ain't gonna cut it for this guy.
当然
Nope.
我们要给布兰奇先生一个血压飙升的间谍冒险
We're gonna give Mr. Blanche a pulse-pounding spy adventure.
我喜欢科技带来的声音
I like the science of sounds.
最好再大一点 有更多的纸屑飞出
Maybe a bit louder, more paper bits flying out.
收到
Copy that!
人工客服
Representative Agent!
-预约请按一 -如果你帮我弄一个直升机来
- Press one for reservation. - If you go out and get me a helicopter,
我们可以在码头展开故事
we can do it at the docks.
-在一条香烟游艇里 -指导请按二
- In a cigarette boat. - Press two for directions.
-客服 -请按一
- Agent! - Press one.
客服
Agent!
他搞了一辆红色的 特别招风
He got a red one! It's really flashy!
可是很有圣诞节氛围
But it's Christmassy.
大导演在这呢
Ah, there's my director.
关于剧本我有点小问题
I have a little question about the script.
这是一个有关荣誉和背叛的故事
It's a story of honor and treachery.
一个间谍被出♥卖♥♥♥后 一个小镇的图书管♥理♥员♥
When a spy's betrayed, it's up to a small-town librarian
必须挺身而出完成任务 拯救世界
to complete the mission and save the day.
对对对 我知道 我也很喜欢这个故事
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get that. And I love all that.
但我疑问的部分是这里
My question has to do with this.
威尔逊先生入场
Our Mr. Wilson enters.
对 但我是从哪来 刚刚发生过什么
Yes, but where am I coming from, what just happened,
我当时有什么感觉呢
how do I feel about it?
你刚刚乘着G-IV轰炸机从柏林飞来
Oh, you just flew in from Berlin on a G-IV,
而且你浑身散发着
and you radiate the confidence
充满自信的光芒
of a man secure in his convictions.
布里安娜 把摄像头放下
Breanna, put the button cam down.
好了 明天就是正式表演了
Right. Tomorrow's showtime.
我无须提醒你们
I needn't remind you
我们这次的目标人物不像以往那些人
that our mark isn't driven by greed, revenge, or fear,
没有被贪婪 复仇或惧怕驱使
the normal buttons we push.
一个过着普通生活的普通人
This is a simple man living a simple life,
但这也让这次行动变得异常困难
but this makes it infinitely more difficult
我们很难去骗到他
for us to deceive him.
所以我们必须都拿出看家本领 有任何问题吗
So we've all got to be on top of our game. Any questions?
我雇了以前的三个战友
I hired three of my buddies from the service.
他们来扮演特技打手 我能雇六个来吗
They're playing the stunt fighters. Can I get six?
除非你能给我弄来免费的直升机 不然免谈
If you can get me a free helicopter, otherwise, no.
万一布兰奇先生觉得情节太刺♥激♥了怎么办
What if things get too exciting for Mr. Blanche,
然后他可能会
and he, you know--
我们需要一个安全词
We need a safe word.
-情势太火♥辣♥时我们可以用安全词 -那个
- A safe word's when things get too hot. - Well, I--
我们都知道是什么意思
Yeah, we know what it is.
艾略特 你要陪在他身边
Eliot, actually, you're gonna be the one
及时关注他的身体状况
that knows if he's in distress,
所以该由你来决定安全词
so you should choose.
我知道 肯定不能是间谍故事里的常用词
I know. Okay. It's-- can't be something out of a spy story, so...
-酸黄瓜 -花生酱
- Pickle. - Peanut butter.
温尼贝戈
Winnebago.
很好 起好了
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表