剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
但对你来说易如反掌
Easy enough for you.
我想偷走我国家最珍贵的文物
I want to steal my country's most treasured artifact--
扎菲尔圣甲虫护符
the Zafir Scarab.
它现在就在这座私人博物馆里展出
It's on display here in this private museum.
如果它属于你 为什么不直接要回来
If it belongs to you, why don't you just ask for it back?
理论上来说 已经不是我的了
Well, uh, technically, it does not belong to me.
它已经
It belong--
而是属于她 我的前妻莉莉安娜
It belongs to her-- my ex-wife Liliana.
她真漂亮
She's very pretty.
真无能
Incompetence!
把这个搞定
Take care of this.
我们曾经很幸福 直到我们不再做♥爱♥
We were very happy until we stopped having sex
然后发现我们彼此憎恨对方
and realized we hated each other.
她雇了我的一个保安来杀我 我炸了她的车
She hired one of my bodyguards to kill me, I blew up her car--
常见的离婚套路
typical divorce stuff.
是的 当然
Sure, sure.
她在最终的离婚协议里
She only got one hard asset
只抢到了一件硬资产
from me in the final divorce settlement.
扎菲尔圣甲虫护符
The Zafir Scarab.
价值两亿美元
Worth $200 million.
我想拿回来
I want it back.
可你有持枪的手下
You have, um, guys with guns.
是的 如果随我的心意来办
Yeah, and if it were up to me,
我会拿乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥扫了这里 把它抢回来
I would shoot this place up with Uzis and take it,
但我无法承担破坏两国邦交的后果
but I cannot afford international fallout.
我不能硬抢
I need a light touch.
我需要一个首脑
I need a mastermind.
我清楚你们怎么办事
Now, I know how you work.
计划你们自行设计
I'll leave you to plan.
我不是一个事必躬亲的人
I am not a micromanager.
还有她要开场派对 到时候会有很多嘉宾
Plus she's having a party. There will be lots of people here.
你们可以混进去
You'll blend in.
明天之前偷到就好
Just steal it by the end of the day.
我们没必要在这里浪费不必要的时间
No reason for us to be here any longer than we must.
不然我会杀了你的律师朋友
Or I will kill your lawyer friend.
还有你
And you.
我的律师朋友
My lawyer friend?
不 你抓了
Oh, no. You got--
不不不 你搞错了
No, no, no, you don't understand.
你得相信我 我不认识那个家伙
You gotta believe me. I-I don't know that guy.
如果你想要威胁我的话
I mean, if you wanna threaten me,
那当然可以 但你必须放他离开
that's okay, but you gotta cut him loose.
他对我来说毫无意义
He means nothing to me.
真是难以置信
That was incredible.
你演得太逼真了
I mean, you totally sold that--
颤抖的声音 眼里的恐惧
a trembling voice, the fear in your eye.
非常厉害
Just wow.
要是我没有读过你的书
If I hadn't read your book...
我一定会相信你的话
I would have been convinced.
真是挖坑给自己跳啊
Well, aren't you in a fix.
希尔达
Hilda?
是你
You!
闭嘴
Shut up.
这是辆快餐车吗
Is this a food truck?
香叶炉烤披萨
没错 我们从巴黎开来的
Yep, drove it down from Paris
为了来找你和我们的律师朋友哈里
to look for you and our lawyer friend Harry.
开了整整一晚上的车
Took me all night.
所以他现在非常暴躁
So he's very cranky,
你绝对不会想惹怒艾略特·斯宾塞
and you definitely don't want cranky Eliot Spencer.
不过当然了 你肯定很清楚
But of course, you know that
毕竟你和他合作了五年
since you worked with him for five years.
是你们
It's you.
那伙人
The crew!
打手
Hitter!
黑客
Ah, Hacker!
我还以为你是个男人
I thought you were a guy.
你们是怎么找到我的 还在法国
How did you find me? In France?
克隆了你的手♥机♥ 笨蛋
Cloned your phone, dopple-dude.
-你是中情局 国安局 -我是会计
- Are you CIA? NSA? - An accountant.
你才不是真正的会计
Oh, you're not the Accountant.
我和会计共事过
I worked with the Accountant.
他是狙击手 隔着两千米打中了海克特·梅德瑞尔
Sniper, got Hector Medeira from 2,000 meters.
不是那个会计 真的会计 IYS保险公♥司♥
Not the Accountant, an accountant. For IYS.
什么
What?
内特之前的那个保险公♥司♥
Nate's old insurance company.
没错 我是他的法务会计师
Yes, I was his forensic accountant.
内特·福特可是个传奇的调查员
Nate Ford was a legendary field agent,
但在所有调查员身后支持他们的是我们
but behind all the field agents were us,
公♥司♥的全体会计师
the company accountants.
我们发现了那些欺诈合同
We spotted the fraudulent contracts
通过皮包公♥司♥追踪到钱款的走向
and tracked the payments through shell companies.
那些都是我们做的
We did all that work,
但唯一一个会和我们打交道的调查员是谁
and the only field agent to come down to our floor?
是内特·福特
Nate Ford.
他非常支持我们 非常善良
He was supportive, kind.
他真的尊重我们
He really saw us.
你说的是内特·福特
The Nate Ford?
脾气火爆
Furnace full of rage?
个性非常突出
Where his personality should be?
总是对你轻声细语
Always spoke to you very slowly?
像对待智障那样吗
Like you weren't that bright?
是的 他会记得我们的生日 节日
Oh, yes. He remembered our birthdays, holidays,
还总是会鼓励我们
always there with an inspiring pep talk.
他的鼓舞士气会让大家哭
His pep talks made people cry.
你们要知道 我是个很无趣的人
You have to understand, I am boring.
我非常清楚自己有多无趣
I know that I'm boring.
但接下来才是有意思的部分
And then here's the hilarious part.
他们完全忘记在两个税收管辖区会
They completely forgot about depreciating his foreign assets
让他们的外国资产贬值
over both tax dominions.
非常 非常 无趣
Very. Very. Boring.
可内特总是说"所有人都有超能力
But Nate always said, "Everybody has a superpower,
总有一天 我们会发现你的超能力"
and one day, we're gonna find yours."
但之后他就辞职了 我也没找到我的超能力
But then he left the company and I never found mine,
所以我借用了他的
so I borrowed his.
我有没有说过我是怎么寻回阿库阿比匕♥首♥
Did I ever tell you how I recovered the Dagger of Aqu'abi
还识破了一个伪造文物的国际犯罪组织
and uncovered an international artifact forgery ring?
你的生活好刺♥激♥
Your life is so exciting.
摩洛哥咖啡豆
Moroccan beans.
突然之间我变得迷人了
I was suddenly fascinating.
只要我是...他
As long as I was... him.
但内特离开IYS之后才把聚集了我们
But Nate didn't bring us together until after he left IYS.
你怎么知道我们是谁
How do you know who we are?
是帕克吗 没错 你们都在
Is that Parker? Yeah, it's all of you!
打手 黑客 小偷
Hitter, Hacker, Thief.
-认真的吗 -别
- Seriously? - Don't.
认真的吗
Seriously?!
你的手♥机♥在附近的一个仓库停了一下
Your phone made a pit stop at a warehouse nearby.
我们觉得哈里就被关在那里
We think that's where Harry's being held.
她去救他了
She went to go pop him loose.
天啊 只要没人受伤就好
Oh, God, as long as nobody gets hurt.
在他离开IYS后 公♥司♥觉得内特是个威胁
After IYS, they considered Nate a threat,
所以我们追踪了他
so we tracked him.
和你们
And you.
然后几年之后 我碰到了他
And then a few years later, I ran into him,
内特 在一家酒吧里
Nate, at a bar.
我们叙了叙旧
We caught up.
他很为你们骄傲
He was so proud of you guys.
他不是线人 不是执法者
He's not an informant. He's not law enforcement.
他是个记性很好的会计
He's an accountant with a very... good memory.
我被解雇了 我需要钱
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表