剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
This is too much.
我们当然可以收 奶奶
Sure we can, Grandma.
我们给还住在这片的其他人也送了同样的东西
We've also arranged the same for any neighbors still in the area.
其他被迫搬走的人也会收到相应的赔偿
And anybody that got forced out is gonna get fair compensation.
然后...
And...
还有这个
one more thing.
历史遗迹
Historical status?
这整片区域
For the whole neighborhood.
如今没有人能把这些房♥子拆了
Now nobody can tear these houses down.
我做梦都不敢这么想
This is more than I could have ever hoped for.
你们简直是天使
You people are angels.
艾娃 我希望你能过一个最棒的芳龄16生日会
Ava, I want you to have the best Sweet 16 in history!
但你得新找条裙子了
You're gonna need a new dress, though.
这我能搞定
I think I could take care of that.
丹尼斯...
Dennis...
丹尼斯 你这次一定能通过选拔考试
Dennis, you're gonna pass the entrance exam this time. All right?
我帮你备考
I'm gonna help you study.
好的兄弟 过来玩牌吗
All right, man. Coming over to play cards?
我...我们牌局见
I... I'll see you at game night.
你交了个朋友
You made a pal.
别这样
Don't do that.
这家伙被照着脸打了一拳
This guy got punched in the face.
还丢了工作 他理应喘口气了
He lost his job. He deserves a break.
而且他做的胡萝卜蛋糕超好吃
And he makes really good carrot cake.
那是...我的蛋糕 帕克
That was... my cake, Parker!
他特地为我做的
He made it special for me!
你在船上时 为什么决定相信我
Why did you decide to trust me on the boat?
哈迪森 他把这条写在手册里了 第十册
Hardison, he put it in the binders, volume ten,
"遇事不决 相信待在车里的人
"When in doubt, trust the person stuck inside the van.
他们总能看到大局"
They can always see the big picture."
他不在这真是太糟糕了
Sucks he's not here.
是啊 太糟糕了
Yeah. Really does.
但我们还有你
But we have you.
那对你而言岂不是更糟糕
More suckage for you.
不
No.
我很高兴你在这里
I'm glad you're here.
你是个非常有天赋的黑客
You're an incredibly gifted hacker,
我们需要你
and we need you.
为什么不把其它事情留给我们去做呢
Why not leave the other stuff to us?
我想对付坏人
I want to take on the bad guys.
我想学习一切
I have to learn everything.
我懂 但这些坏人史无前例的坏 明白吗
Yeah, but these bad guys are worse than ever, okay?
哈迪森把你托付给了我
Hardison trusted me with you.
如果出了什么事...
If something bad happens because...
帕克
Parker.
我出生以来第一个记忆就是911事件
My first memory is of 9/11.
我出生后的世界争战不休
I've lived through endless war,
我还经历了两次经济崩塌
two economic collapses,
以及纳粹复兴
and the return of actual Nazis.
所以你眼中这个"最坏的时代"...
So this "worst world ever" thing you see...
就是我所知的唯一的时代
it's the only world I've ever known.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
我准备好踢它的裤裆了
I'm kinda ready to kick it in the junk.
好吧
Okay.
明天开始训练
Training starts tomorrow.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
你的第一个战利品
Your first trophy.
你应得的
You earned it.
但你根本就没靠近过...
But you were nowhere near the...
你什么时候...怎么...
When did-- how did you...?
你是怎么...
How did you...?
我可是帕克
I'm Parker.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表