剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
等等 他们已经来了吗
Wait. They're here? Already?
威尔逊先生 准备出击
Mr. Wilson, prepare to go on the offense.
还有布里安娜 看来我们还是要用到说服者
And, Breanna, looks like we're gonna need that convincer after all.
嗯 正在就位
Yeah, uh, queuing up.
大家都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
布里安娜
Breanna?
开始
Go.
开火
把灯打开
Get the damn lights back on!
你好吗
Hey, how's it going?
出击 我喜欢
Offense. I like it.
对 你俩最好一起上 过来
Yeah, you better use both of you, come here!
后退 后退
Get back! Back!
布兰奇
Blanche!
布兰奇
Blanche!
别按 别
Don't you press-- Don't you--
找软盘 就在他身上
Get the disk. It's on him somewhere.
布兰奇 布兰奇 布兰奇
Blanche! Blanche! Blanche!
布兰奇 布兰奇 拜托别这样伙计
Blanche! Blanche! Come on, don't do this, man.
你为什么要这样 来人 来人
Why did you do that? Help! Help!
别这样伙计 布兰奇 布兰奇
Don't do this, man. Blanche! Blanche!
拜托 来人
Come on! Help!
所以账簿没了
So, no Ledger.
铜头蛇也没了
And no Copperhead.
他们先开的枪
They fired first.
他死了对我毫无价值
He's worth nothing to me dead.
你完了
You're terminated.
不 不
No. No.
老天爷 我不会杀你的
For heaven's sake, I'm not gonna kill you.
这是生意
This is a business.
别忘了你签的保密协议
I'd remind you of the NDA you signed.
要是违反 我别无选择
Violate it, and I shall have no choice
只能曝光你的少年犯记录
but to reveal your juvenile justice record,
军事法庭
army court-martial,
还有里诺那件你不愿被提及的事
and that rather unspeakable incident in Reno.
检查完了 没窃听器
Just finished the sweep. No bugs.
听到没 可以了
You hear that? You're clear.
我们真是好运 他们一下就找到了软盘
We're just lucky they found the disk right away
没碰到这东西
and didn't stumble on this thing.
好了布兰奇先生 这一点都不会疼
All right, Mr. Blanche, this is not gonna hurt a bit.
我只需要把这个放在这
I just need this about right here.
把它遮住 多谢
Fold that up and we thank you!
好了
You're set.
对 我们真是好运他们用的都是一样的枪
Yeah, we're also lucky that they all use the same guns.
也没人在交火时注意自己的弹匣
And that nobody looks at their clips during a firefight.
如一位真英雄一般 他复活了
And like a true hero, he is resurrected.
但对其他人来说他死了
But dead to the rest of the world.
恭喜 布兰奇先生
Congratulations, Mr. Blanche.
你可以书写新的一章了
You've got a new chapter to write.
多谢
Thank you.
能帮我借这本书吗
Hey, would you check this one out for me?
当然
Sure.
《幕府将军》詹姆斯·克拉维尔
你是怎么知道的
How did you figure it out?
你每年十二月都会把它借出
You check that out every December.
对于一本与圣诞节毫无关系的
Which is strange for a 1,200-page book
1200页的书来说很奇怪
that doesn't exactly scream "Christmas."
但原来 一本书一年
But as it turns out, a book needs to be
至少需要被借出一次
checked out at least once a year
才能被留在肯纳公立图书馆
to stay in circulation in the Kenner Public Library.
很多书我都读过不只一遍
I've read plenty of books more than once.
对 但那本讲的是一位孤胆英雄闯荡异地的事
Yeah, but that one's about a lonely hero in an unfamiliar land.
在很久以前很火
It was a big deal a long time ago.
是本很适合图书管♥理♥员♥
Kind of the perfect book for a librarian
看管三十年的书
to look after for 30 years.
我有一句话是真的
Well, I did tell one truth.
我从没看过这东西 一次都没有
I never looked at this thing. Not a single time, not once.
等等 等一下
Wait, whoa, hold on a second.
那上面有金字塔尖0.0001%的人的黑料
That has dirt on the point-zero-zero-zero-one percent,
而你从没看过
and you never even looked at it?
我更喜欢看小说
Much more of a fiction man myself.
我浪费了三十年的生命
It's sad that I've wasted
来守卫这东西真是件悲伤的事
30 years of my life guarding this thing.
不
No.
你不是在守卫它
You weren't guarding it.
你是在保护每一位走进那扇门的人
You were protecting everyone that walked through that door,
或被人追赶而进来的人
or was chased in.
你挽救过生命
You saved lives.
你改变过他人的人生
You changed others.
我想不出比这更有意义的一生了
I can't think of a better life spent.
瞧 这才是真正的遗愿清单
Now, see, that's a real bucket list.
你不用接线打火
You don't have to hotwire it.
这个给你了
Well, this is for you.
你给
You give--?
还有
And, hey...
还记得我们说的那件事吗
Remember that thing that we talked about?
别等了
Don't wait.
那辆车不是租的吗
Isn't that car a rental?
预算又没了
And there goes the budget.
我给你们都买♥♥了礼物
I got you all a little somethin' somethin'.
最上面是你的
That's yours on top.
给阿斯彭的 去看你女儿吧
For Aspen. Go see your daughter.
她没邀请我一起过
Well, she didn't invite me.
我们也没啊 也没见你不来
Well, neither did we. It didn't stop you.
我们认识的威尔逊先生可是百折不挠
The Mr. Wilson we know is very persistent.
谢了
Thank you.
你的在底下
Yours is the bottom.
这是你的
And here's yours.
-嗯 -有些沉
- Yeah. - It's kinda heavy.
H 收到我的礼物了吗
P 毛衣吗
H 不是 是图书馆小子
P 是你让他来的
H 圣诞快乐
H 想你了宝贝
96年的
From 1996?
任天堂6♥4♥
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
善于观察是我的看家本领
Well, I'm nothing if not observant.
说起老电子产品 那张软盘上有什么
Speaking of old tech, what was on that floppy?
读取不了
Unreadable. Yeah.
结果我是对的 三十年太久了
Turns out I was right. Thirty years is too long.
所以账簿终归是个谜
So the Ledger was a myth after all?
可能那样最好
Probably best it stays that way.
艾略特呢
Where's Eliot?
J 啤酒冰上了
J 你什么时候到
E 十分钟 爸呢
J 没来
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表