剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
都会成为英雄
would be a hero.
任何人 如果声称要归还其中一幅
Well, anyone who claimed to return one of these paintings
结果却被证明是赝品
that later turned out to be a fake,
将会在艺术界臭名昭著 永世不得翻身
their name would be ruined in the art world forever.
完全正确
Quite right.
看来你的计划已经
It seems like you're already
半成型了 黛弗罗女士
halfway to a plan there, Ms. Devereaux.
甩我们一大截
Way ahead of us.
我们来做这一单
We'll do this one.
就一单
Just one.
我们需要威尔逊先生
And we're gonna need our Mr. Wilson.
-不 不行 -我们赶时间
-No, no. -We're rushed.
他已经深入敌后了 我们可以利用这点
He's already an inside man. We can use that.
是啊 大不了稍后再爆打他脑袋
Yeah, and we can bonk him on the head later if we have to.
我谢谢你
Thank you.
这似乎不妥
That doesn't seem right.
索菲 来吧 说吧
Hey, Sophie, come on. Say it.
你知道这是必须的
You know you have to.
我们去偷一幅伦勃朗的吧
Let's go steal a stolen Rembrandt.
-太棒了 -这才对嘛
-Yes! -That's my girl.
刚刚怎么回事
What just happened?
根据威尔逊先生的说法
So, according to our Mr. Wilson,
麦克斯韦对这些莫奈的雕塑很着迷
Maxwell is obsessed with these Monet sculptures,
所以没必要逼近他
so there's no need to pressure him.
只需慢慢来
You just ease into it.
索菲 我都当了八年下套人了
Sophie, I've been the roper for the last eight years.
是的
Yes.
没错 当然了
Yes, of course you have.
别担心
And don't worry.
我好长一阵子没捅过人了
I haven't stabbed anybody in a really long time,
大概有一个月了
like a whole month.
帕克 一个月不算长
Parker, a month's not very long.
对控制自己不要捅人的我来说好漫长
It is when you're the one not doing the stabbing.
弗莱彻·麦克斯韦基金会
是的 我的名字还在墙上
Yes, my name is still on the wall,
但是宣传册上删掉了
but they took it out of the brochure,
海报上也没有了
and it is not on the placard.
是的 这是私人拍卖♥♥会
Yes, yes, it's a private auction,
但我们还需要认证
but we still need certification.
再联♥系♥
I'm gonna call you back.
你开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
那就再给我找个莫奈藏品专家
Well, then find me another expert on Monet's collection.
非邀请不得进有原因的
Well, it's invitation only for a reason.
那都是最稀有的作品
They're the rarest pieces.
萨莫斯比拍卖♥♥行
你俩最好别划伤我的宝贝
Y'all better not be scratching my baby.
所以我们不画赝品 而是打印出来吗
So we're not painting fakes anymore? We're printing them?
伙计 我们得与时俱进
Man, we gotta keep up with the times.
快去启动了
Hey, go on and start that thing up.
快点
Go ahead.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我可没有 先生
I am not, sir.
这是我的宝贝 好吗
Yeah, see, this is my baby, all right?
所有伪造都靠我这台3D打印机
This is the 3-D printer I use for all my forgeries.
看看 这是来自荷兰的
And check it, there's this
超棒人工智能程序 对吧
dope AI program from the Netherlands, right?
我用来教它
I used that to teach this
如何模仿大♥师♥的笔触
how to duplicate brushstrokes from great artists.
四小时完成名作啊
I'm talking about masterpieces in four hours.
入行很久了吗
Been doing this a long time?
那是 从小练起
Oh, yeah. Since I was a kid.
那是 从小招人讨厌 自大骄傲
Yeah, since he was an annoying, cocky kid
经常差点害死我们
that almost got us killed all the time.
我优秀所以我骄傲
I was cocky because I was good.
而你就是个暴脾气
You were just cranky.
然后你就决定去帮助别人
And then you decided to help people.
并非我的初衷
I didn't start out that way.
其实一开始我是为名
I mean, I was really in it for the rep,
帕克是为钱
Parker for the cash.
我满怀愤怒需要发泄
I had anger issues I needed to work out.
那怎么变了
What changed?
出了什么事
What happened?
我们 我们相遇了
Us. We happened.
唯一不变的是他还是负责简单的工作
The only thing that stays the same is he gets the easy job.
四小时内完成名作
So a masterpiece in four hours.
打断一下 他是说简 简单吗
Excuse me? Did he just say e-e-easy?
兄弟 我要伪造的可是一幅1633年的名作
Bruh, I-I g-gotta fake a masterpiece from 1633.
不仅画看起来要一样
Not only does the painting have to look identical,
使用的材料也要一样
the materials I use have to be identical.
这可是画布 颜料
I'm talking about the canvas, the paint.
想知道伦勃朗颜料出处吗
You want to know where Rembrandt got his paints?
来来 兄弟 注意 注意了
Come on, come on. Excuse me, bro. Bro, watch out, watch out.
看看这幅画的历史背景吧 兄弟
Get a little history on this, brother.
好了 你看 伦勃朗的黄色颜料
A'ight, see, Rembrandt got his yellow from soil
是从塞浦路斯才有的土壤中提取的
only found in Cyprus...
他的蓝色来自阿富汗一座山上的一块石头
his blue from a stone from one mountain in Afghanistan.
他的红色来自墨西哥仙人掌上
He got the red from these nasty little crunchy lice
那些又脏又脆的小虱子
off a damn cactus in Mexico.
我认识个阿富汗狙击手 能帮你找到石头
I got a sniper in Afghanistan. He can get you the rocks.
还认识个塞浦路斯的黑帮司机 可以给你土壤
I got a mob driver in Cyprus. He can get you the soil.
在墨西哥有个人欠我人情
I got a guy in Mexico owes me a favor.
你 你认识某个人
Oh, you--you know somebody
会恶心到
who's nasty enough to pick
徒手扒仙人掌上的虱子
lice off a damn cactus with his bare hands?
没错
Yeah.
是个很大的人情
It's a big favor.
他们让他自己挖个坟 而我救了他
They asked him to dig his own grave, and I saved his life.
怎么救的
How'd you do that?
我说支票已兑现 可以不用挖了
I told 'em the check had cleared. The man could stop digging.
帆布的话 我帮不上忙
Canvas I can't help you with.
不要紧 新人 去仓库看看
All right. New guy, check the storage unit.
这个柜子里的都是偷来的名作吗
Are these all stolen masterpieces in this closet?
别傻了 兄弟
Don't be ridiculous, man.
偷来的名作 必须在那个柜子里
If they were stolen masterpieces, they'd be in that closet.
看看背后的日期 伙计
Just check the dates on the back, man.
给我块1630年的布料让我裁
Get me something from the 1630s that I can strip.
内森·福特
看看
Look.
就是它了
That's the one.
不 不行
No, no. Uh-uh.
你们 你们得把这些东西都搬走
Y'all-- y'all gotta get all this stuff out of here.
这些作品几分钟后就要拍卖♥♥了
This stuff is going to auction in a few minutes.
有什么问题吗
Hey, hey, is there a problem?
是的 这个人 你又是谁啊
Yes, this man is... Who are you?
藏品协调员
The collection coordinator.
听着 就像泰德说的
Look, as Ted said...
是陶德
It's Todd.
陶德 陶德 就像陶德说的
Todd. Todd. As Todd said,
这些作品马上就要拍卖♥♥了
all this is going to auction in minutes.
没错 你们听到那尖锐的哨声了吗
Yeah. Y'all hear that high-pitched whistle?
萨莫斯比拍卖♥♥行
你们的稳压泵失灵了
Your jockey pump failed.
水会以大约300磅每平方英寸的压力
All right, water's gonna come bursting out of these pipes
从管内喷出来
at about 300 psi.
很糟糕吗
Is that bad?
小子 这力道大到能把婴儿的胳膊扯下来
Son, that's enough to tear a baby's arm off.
婴儿 还是儿童
On a baby or, like, a toddler?
不确定 儿童吧
I don't know. Maybe a toddler.
或者学前儿童
Maybe one of those pre-Ks.
多么令人不安的修辞
What an unsettling metaphor.
你要想硬挺也行
Well, y'all can ride it out if you want,
萨莫斯比拍卖♥♥行
不过如果我是你 我会选择
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表