剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
is that Blake is hurting people,
而且他还想用自己的小邪教团体来逃脱罪责
and he's using this little cult to get away with it.
我想解决这件事
Now, I'm trying to fix that.
只不过...我需要你的帮助
I just... I need your help.
我
Me?
我 不行 我帮不了你
I... no, I ca... I-I-I can't help you.
你是总工程师
You're the chief engineer.
你设计了那架飞机
You designed that plane.
好吗 就像你和其他人说的那样
Okay? Like you told everybody else in there,
没有人会比你更了解这个东西了
no one knows more about this thing than you do.
-如果你曝光他 -如果我曝光他
- If you expose him... - If I expose him...
那我电力飞机的梦想就完了
my dream of electric flight dies.
叮咚 你们七分钟的快乐时光...
Ding-dong. Your seven minutes in heaven...
到...
are...
点了
up.
这是什么 军人角色扮演吗
What is this, military cosplay?
这是镇上的习俗吗
There a convention in town?
我要问你们一件事
Let me ask you something.
你们当过兵吗
Have you ever actually served?
有人当过兵吗
Any of ya'?
看来当兵的人不是你们这种混♥蛋♥
I mean, somebody other than yourself.
看这里 小雪花
Looky here, snowflake,
我们完全不在乎你们在这要干什么
we don't give a hot-diggity-damn what y'all are doin' out here.
但我知道
But I know...
你到底想干什么
Hey! What in the heck are you doing now?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doin'?
防抱死制动系统
Antilock brakes.
看着我
Look at me. Hey.
看着我
Look at me.
我的兄弟用铲子打你 礼貌的做法是倒下
My buddy hits you with a shovel, it's polite to stay down.
我刚用车撞了个人
I just hit a guy with a car!
-我说了... -我刚用铲子打人了
- I told you... - I-I just hit a guy with a shovel!
我说了让你离开
I told you to leave!
我知道 但我必须回来帮我的...
I know, but I had to come back and help my...
没事的 只是肾上腺素 会过去的
It's all right. It's adrenaline, it'll pass.
干得好
Good job.
我以后也许得带你一起来了
I might take you with me from now on.
你看着像个律师
I mean, you look like a lawyer.
我很高兴只做律...
Well, I'm happy to be just a la--
-怎么了 -我觉得我要吐了
- What? - I think I am gonna hurl.
不不不 在呕吐物上撒点土
No, no, no. Hey... rub some dirt on it.
布雷克
Blake!
-我... -卡尔 卡尔 关门
- I... - Karl! Karl, get the door!
卡尔
Karl!
抱歉 惠特科姆先生 你的卡尔不在外面
I'm sorry, Herr Whitcomb, your Karl is not out there.
-我们能帮忙吗 -不在
- Can we help? - Not there?
他去哪里了
Where's he gone?
卡尔 卡尔 卡尔
Karl! Oh, Karl, Karl!
后面车厢里有个人
There is a guy in the next carriage,
他在炫耀自己有飞机设计图
and he is bragging that he has the plane designs!
他在打电♥话♥ 打给一个叫做有线的地方
He was on the phone to a place called Wired.
有线
Wired.
检票
Tickets!
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
一切都好 莉莉
Uh, everything's fine, Lili.
我的雇员只是摔了一跤 仅此而已
Uh, my employee just took a stumble, that's all.
怎么 还毁了你的墙吗
What, and destroyed your wall?
你 你在说什么
What-- what-- what are you talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
这没什么 只是...一些
It's nothing. It's, um... just some
全新绿色隔热材料 就这样
new green insulation, that's all.
不如我们都回去 喝一杯吧
Um, why don't we all go back outside and have a drink, eh?
其实布雷克 我们已经喝够了你的酒
Actually, Blake, we've all been drinking enough of your wine!
不如你给我们看看我们来这的目的
Why don't you show us what we came for, huh?
我们来这的目的
What we came for?
你的高能量密度电池
Your energy-dense battery!
我...
I...
莉莉 我们...
Lili, we, um...
为什么让我们等 来啊 给我们看
Why make us wait? Come! Show us!
给我们看 给我们看
Show us! Show us!
等我们到底特律的工厂
Everything will be revealed once
一切自然都会揭晓
we get to the facility in, uh, Detroit.
-所以... -我给你们看
- So... - I'll show you.
这是他的原型机
Here's his prototype.
你是个骗子
You are a fraud.
这就是你的价值 惠特科姆先生
That is what you are worth, Herr Whitcomb.
几分钱
Pennies.
他什么也没有
He has nothing.
他一直在非法倾倒有害物质
He's been illegally disposing of hazardous materials,
并偷运部分出国境
and smuggling some across state lines,
他还犯下伤害罪来掩盖自己的秘密
and he committed assault to cover his secret.
而且他的安保在远处
And his bodyguards are standing back
待命 如果你懂我的意思
and standing by, if you know what I mean.
我的团队只想让世界变得更好
My team just wanted to make the world a better place.
我们对他的欺诈一无所知
We were in the dark about his fraud.
不不不不
No. No. No, no, no, no...
不 听我说
...no. Listen to me.
这只是个展示模型
This is just the presentational model.
我们正在研究
We're working on it.
我正在研究
I am working on it.
我只需要更多时间
I just need more time.
飞机 飞机会...更轻
The-the-the plane. The plane will be... be lighter.
会更快 会由复合材料制成
It will be faster. It will be made up of composite material.
但那也不是你的工作成果 对吧
And that is not your work either, is it?
这个...这女人什么都不知道
This... this woman knows nothing!
你一直告诉大家
You've been telling everybody
她是欧洲的权威人士
she's the foremost European authority,
现在她却一无所知吗
and now she knows nothing?
我的团队建造了那架飞机
My team built that plane.
布雷克只是...卖♥♥货的
Blake just... sold it.
这是你的天才
This is your genius.
如果你想要电动飞机
If you want an electric plane,
这才是能发明创造的头脑
this is the mind that it'll come from.
而他...只是个骗子和小偷
That... is a con man und a thief.
不 各位 不
No, everyb-- no...
你觉得自己还能去哪 布雷克
Where do you think you're going, Blake?
这是列火车
You're on a moving train.
找个地方抓紧了
Brace yourselves.
布雷克·惠特科姆
Blake Whitcomb.
没事 我见过你的照片 而且我过目不忘
It's okay. I've seen your picture, and I never forget a face.
对吧
Right?
没错
Uh, yep!
想象一下我们在假期最后
Well, imagine us at the end of our holiday
收到线索说在我们乘坐的火车上
getting a tip that the very train we're on
有一个叫做惠特科姆的超级富豪
contains a very rich man named Whitcomb--
也就是你
that'd be you--
试图偷运有害物质进入我国
attempting to smuggle hazardous waste across the border.
对 就是这样
Oh, yeah, that's exactly right.
他在运输含剧毒的化学物品
He's transporting highly toxic chemicals
进入我们美丽的国家 你不知道吗
into our beautiful country, dontcha know.
火车车次是556 开往安大略的温莎 该挂了 拜
Train number 556 to Windsor, Ontario. Okay, gotta go, bye!
防抱死制动系统启动
Auto braking engaged.
我们可不能允许这个 对吧
We can't have that now. Can we, eh?
不 我没有想去加拿大
No! I deny intent to go to Canada!
你的票就在这里
I have your ticket right here.
一直到安大略的温莎
All the way to Windsor, Ontario.
我希望你今后会喜欢
I hope you grow to like it
因为一旦我们到加拿大
because once we get to Canada,
你很长时间都不能回来了
you're not leaving for a very, very long time.
我们该下车了
This is our stop.
抱歉 我在我们俩的私密时光里
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表