剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
他说他们发现过斯黛拉在离家十个街区外游荡
He said they found Stella wandering, confused,
迷迷糊糊不知所措
ten blocks from her home.
-因为她有老年痴呆 -没错
- Because she has Alzheimer's. - Yeah.
-早期 -太可怕了
- Early stages. - That's awful.
丢掉自己的记忆
Losing your memory.
尤其对于一名骗子而言
Especially for a grifter.
我们的机智是安身立命之本
Our wits are all we have.
好吧 如果像斯黛拉这种情况的人独居
Okay, if someone in Stella's condition lives alone,
而且他们出现了认知下降
and they show signs of cognitive decline,
那法庭就会指派一个人监护他们 对吧
the court can assign someone to care for her, right?
是这么运作的吧
That's how it's supposed to work.
但我查了一下斯黛拉的监护人菲尔·辛克利
But I did some digging into Stella's guardian Phil Hinkley.
职业监护人 职业生涯中监护过76个人
Professional guardian with 76 wards over his career,
他总是采取相同的模式
and pattern is always the same.
开出高额账单 逼被监护人变卖♥♥家产
He overbills them, sells their stuff, their house,
然后把他们扔进廉价护理院
and then dumps them in a cheap nursing home.
他就是这么对斯黛拉的
It's exactly what he's doing to Stella.
而且完全没有监管
There's really no oversight.
一旦法庭指派了监护人
I mean, once a ward is assigned to a guardian,
他们就能全盘接管被监护人的生活和财产
they've got complete control over their lives, over their assets,
而且一旦指派了
and once assigned,
很难让被监护人脱离这种被监护的状态
it's really difficult to get a ward out from underneath a guardian.
你需要一份永久委托书
You'd need a durable power of attorney,
就是一份签署文件 将斯黛拉的监护权
a signed document awarding Stella's legal care
交给她信任的人
to someone she trusts.
好吧 那我们就绑走斯黛拉
All right, so we grab Stella,
雇一架私人飞机
we hire a private jet,
然后我们自己动手把她安置到法国南部
and we relocate her to the South of France ourselves.
我不确定该这样
No, I'm not sure.
她说过她注定要在这里 为什么
I mean, she said she was meant to be here. Why?
也许她在等某个人
Maybe she's waiting for someone.
她说她的故事是个爱情故事
She said her story's a love story.
没错 她说过她爱上了一个目标人物
Yeah. She said she fell in love with a mark.
骗局中最大的忌讳
Cardinal sin of any con.
威尔逊先生 你必须搞到那些监护权的文件
Mr. Wilson, you need to get those guardianship papers
查出更多有关她监护人的事
and find out more about her guardian.
我必须再找斯黛拉聊聊 多多了解她
I need to speak to Stella, get more of her story.
我们一起去把全世界最厉害的骗子偷出来
Let's go steal the world's greatest grifter.
-空气里有点东西 -什么
- There's something in the air. - What?
斯黛拉 亲爱的 别生气
Stella, honey, don't be mad.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我迟到了 高速公路上有点堵
I was late. I got stuck on the freeway.
我跟你说过了
Hey, I told you.
想要探视必须得到辛克利先生的
No visitors without Mr. Hinkley's--
准许 我知道
Approval. I know.
真是有点尴尬
Ooh, this is awkward.
其实我之前来过 我俩也见过
You know, I was here earlier. We met.
我当时是找斯黛拉 我是她的新护士
I was meeting with Stella. I'm her new nurse.
我们当时就打算告诉你的
A-And we were going to tell you,
不过菲尔想先和你聊一聊
but Phil wanted to speak to you first.
等一下 我要打给辛克利先生
Hang on. I'm calling Mr. Hinkley.
快去打吧
You go ahead there.
这真的能行吗
Is this gonna work?
当然 索菲同步了手♥机♥的以太网
Yeah, Sophie synced the phones,
这样一来安东尼奥所有的电♥话♥都会打给你
so now all of Antonio's calls go to you.
语♥音♥编码器会帮你伪装成菲尔的声音
The vocoder will simulate Phil's voice.
我是菲尔
Go for Phil.
-辛克利先生吗 -是的
- Mr. Hinkley? - Yeah.
我是安东尼奥·阿瓦力兹
Antonio Alvarez.
-斯黛拉的护士 -嗯
- Stella's nurse. - Uh-huh.
你听起来怪怪的
You sound strange.
海浪声
你说什么
W-What?
哥们 我在船上呢 你有什么事
I'm on a boat, man. What do you want?
这边来了一个女人说是来顶替我的
There's a woman here who says she's my replacement.
-没错 -我们签过合同的
- Yeah. - We have a contract.
我可以告你 告服务机构
I'll sue you, sue the agency...
-想想办法 -我来搞定 好的
- Give me something. - I got it. Uh, okay.
安东尼奥·阿瓦力兹
Antonio Alvarez.
价格低廉的服务机构的居家护理服务护士
Okay, home healthcare aide for low-rent agencies.
没有案底 没有被捕过
No record, no arrests.
-那个 -除了
- Oh. Hey. - Except...
听好了 安东尼奥 别再提什么合同了
Listen, Antonio, okay, forget about the contracts,
这样的话我也不会向政♥府♥举报
and I won't tell the city where to come collect on...
你身上87张未缴的交通罚单
eighty-seven unpaid traffic tickets.
别再来烦我了
Leave me alone.
-你每次非得...算了 -我想说的是...
- You always have-- No. - I-I would just like to say...
-他挂了我的电♥话♥ -真无礼
- He hung up on me. - Rude.
去他的 老婆子的档案和药都在厨房♥里
Screw this. The broad's files and meds are in the kitchen.
我走了
I'm outta here.
年轻人 祝你今天过得愉快
Well, you have a nice day, young man.
真不敢相信你反应速度那么快 迅速配合上我
I can't believe how quickly you picked up on that clear-out.
斯黛拉
Stella?
斯黛拉
Stella!
斯黛拉
Stella!
她就这么走丢了
She just wandered off.
我真的就一眼没看住她
I literally took my eye off her for a second.
哈里和帕克正在社区里面走着找
Well, Harry and Parker are out walking the neighborhood,
艾略特开车在附近找
and Eliot's driving around looking.
她应该会去比较熟悉的地方 对吧
She'd probably go somewhere familiar, right?
熟悉
Familiar.
社交的地方 老♥习♥惯
Something social. A ritual.
咖啡店 她特意强调过
Coffee. She specifically said that Phil
菲尔不让她喝咖啡
won't let her have any coffee.
好的 查查看 查一查
Okay, let's see, let's see.
这里 威洛街咖啡店
Oh, here. Willow Street Coffee.
那家店已经开了几十年了
It's been around for decades.
这不是我头号♥粉丝吗
Well, if it isn't my biggest fan.
斯黛拉 你把我们吓坏了 那样突然走掉
You gave us a fright, Stella, wandering off like that.
我 刚刚是一次考验
I--It was a test.
考验你们是否能跟得上我
It was a test to see if you could keep up.
跟我说说
Now tell me,
在安东尼奥面前演的这出戏是为了什么
what were all those theatrics with Antonio about?
我们要把你从菲尔的监护权中拯救出来
We're gonna get you out from under Phil's guardianship.
没错 但据哈里所说 这件事会很难
Right. Which, according to Harry, isn't easy.
他说我们需要很多东西 比如委托书
He said we'd need, like, a power of attorney.
这个我有 我有永久委托书
I have one of those. I have a durable power of attorney.
那就太棒了
Well, that's great.
我把那个和我最棒的战利品放在一起
I-I keep it with my greatest score.
在哪
Where is it?
我不可能站起来走两步就拿出来
I can't just get up and putter around and get it.
为什么不能 这可以让你重获自主♥权♥
Why not? I mean, this could get you your independence back.
因为
Because...
因为我不记得放在哪里了
because I can't remember where I put it.
我称其为专属小偷
I call it my thief.
大部分时间 我的头脑是清醒的
Most days, my mind is clear.
但这个专属小偷偷走了我身上越来越多的记忆
But more and more, my thief is stealing pieces of me.
那你还记得是谁签署了委托书吗
Well, do you remember who signed the power of attorney?
因为他们也可能帮上忙
Because they can help.
是我爱的人
It was someone that I loved.
可专属小偷把那些也都偷走了
But my thief stole that, too.
偷走了他们的名字 面孔
It stole their name, their face.
我只知道我们曾在这生活得很快乐
All I know is that we were happy here.
所以这里会一直这么棒
Well, that is what's always gonna make this place great.
而且这里步行可至的星巴克有六个
And it's within walking distance of six Starbucks.
我估计咖啡也是一个加分项
I bet the coffee was a selling point, too.
别犯傻了
Don't be silly.
我不可能因为咖啡搬到这里来
I didn't move here because of the coffee.
我当时在完成一单活
I was out running a job.
是让你爱上目标人物的那单活吗
Is this the same job where you fell in love with the mark?
是的
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表