剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
就好像不认识伦勃朗
it's a bit like not knowing Rembrandt.
你这次骗不到麦克斯韦先生了
You'll not be hustling Mr. Maxwell today.
所以你只是在纸上读到过我
So you've only read about me on paper.
这是警告吗
This a warning?
不 这是面试 对他们的
Oh, no. It's an audition... for them.
我们能别这样吗
Can we not do this.
已经放弃了吗
Giving up already?
你让你的手下两人一组
You got your boys two by two.
我会先从左边的那个家伙开始
I'm gonna start off with the guy on the left.
我会把他推到那个大块头那里
I'm gonna send him into the big fella here
扰乱他的进攻路线
and disrupt his attack line.
同时 右边那个家伙会冲到我面前
By that time the guy on the right's gonna be on top of me,
我会让他的手肘脱臼
so I'm gonna dislocate his elbow,
并利用他接近拿电击枪的小子
and use him to get closer to Taser boy.
这时那个金发的会冲过来
At that point Goldilocks should be coming around,
但我离豆子太近 所以他没法从侧面袭击我
but I'm gonna be too close to the beans, so he can't flank me.
我会到场地中♥央♥将他们逐一击败
I'll move into the center and take them down one by one.
战斗已经结束了
The fight's already over.
我只想尽快跳过这些伤害
I'd just as soon skip the bruises.
现在他们对自己的每一个动作都要三思了
And now they're going to second guess every move they make,
出手犹豫会影响他们的表现
a fraction of a second hesitation negating their numbers.
来吧 伙计 快点
Come on, man, come on.
-还行吗 -还行
- Yeah? - Yeah.
这个大块头还不错
Big guy's got potential.
其他人你可以淘汰了
You can cut the rest.
真人要快多了 是吧
It's a lot faster in person, huh?
后会有期
Be seeing you.
也许我们可以提供另一幅画
Well, maybe we can offer up another painting.
不行
No.
既然盖勒格暴露了 我也暴露了
Look, if Gallagher's blown, then I'm blown.
这场骗局结束了
This con is dead.
RIZ安保是新型的
RIZ Security is one of those new,
品质保护服务
雇佣前间谍的可怕公♥司♥
scary breed of ex-spy-for-hire firms.
最近十年出现的
It's come up in the last ten years.
他们在伦敦 日内瓦和华盛顿都设有办公室
They've got offices in London, Geneva, D.C.
该死的 防务合同吗
Damn, defense contracts?
我们之前对付过私人保安
We've handled private security before.
不不不 如果你是独♥裁♥者 想让某些人消失时
No, no, no. These are the guys you call if you're a dictator
会去找这些家伙
and you want somebody disappeared.
对 这些家伙不止是保安
Yeah, these guys are past security.
更像是拥有你自己的私人军队
It's more like having your own private army.
聪明的话就赶紧跑
Smart thing to do would be to run.
分头跑
Put some space between us.
你也是
You too.
这是我的家
This is my home.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
内特的一切
All of Nate's things are...
还有...
And...
艾略特
Eliot!
我之前不知道 不知道
I didn't know! I didn't know!
我们为什么要相信你说的话
Why should we trust anything coming out of your mouth?!
我们怎么知道这不是个圈套
How do we know this wasn't a setup?
你认为我乐意这样吗 简直是疯了
You think this was my first choice? It's insane!
这显然是疯了
Obviously it's insane!
和你们一起工作真是疯了
Working with you people is insane.
我试过了
I tried.
我试着去做正确的事
I tried to do the right thing,
用正确的方法
the right way.
我想将功赎罪
I wanted to make amends.
我试图追踪所有麦克斯韦曾...
I tried to track down everybody that Maxwell had...
我曾伤害过的人
that I had hurt.
公告
拍卖♥♥♥房♥♥产
霍斯金斯先生
Mr. Hoskins.
霍斯金斯先生
Mr. Hoskins!
他们走了
They're gone.
自从那个男的死后就搬走了
Been gone since the boy died.
科尔死了吗
Cole's dead?
服药过量
OD'd.
医院的账单花掉了珍妮剩下的所有钱
Hospital bills took what was left of Jenny's money.
所以银行拿走了拖车
So the bank took the trailer.
珍妮在哪里
Where's Jenny?
我不知道
Don't know.
你可以去五区的妇女庇护所看看
You could try the women's shelter over on 5th.
或者去天桥 那里有很多流浪者
Maybe the overpass. Lot of homeless there.
我必须从他那里拿走点什么
I gotta take something from him.
如果我 如果我什么都不能给他们
If I-- If I can't give them anything,
我就无法被原谅
and I can't be forgiven...
我需要拿走点什么
I need to take something.
我需要拿走点什么
I need to take something!
完全不会 我很惊喜
Not at all. I'm pleasantly surprised.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
资金今天会到账
So the... the funds will clear today.
不 这太好了 谢谢你
That's... no, that's fantastic. Thank you.
是的 我的银行账户清算代码是
Yes, so my bank account routing number
37-α-33
is 37-alpha-33,
交易密♥码♥是2216♥4♥866
and the transaction password is 2216♥4♥866.
不 谢谢 你真帮了我大忙
No, thank you. You've been incredibly helpful.
好的 谢谢 再见
All right, thank you. Buh-bye.
那是我的保险公♥司♥
That was my insurance company.
他们将直接存入
They're going to be direct-depositing
一笔非常可观的赔付款
a very comfortable payoff
为了你烧掉的那副伦勃朗的画作
for the Rembrandt you burned.
-我没烧你的 -不不不 哈里
- I didn't burn your... - No, no, no. Harry.
得了吧
Come on.
有人擦除了监控录像 哈里
Someone wiped the security footage, Harry,
所以我没法证明 但盖勒格是个骗子
so I can't prove it, but Gallagher was a fraud.
那个叫克莱夫的女人消失了
That Clive woman's disappeared,
所以这事我只能找你
so I'm kind of just left with you in the middle of all of this.
你知道我可以轻易声明
Do you know how incredibly easy it would be
你刚刚非法闯入这里 你精神错乱了
to claim that you just broke in here, you're deranged,
大吼着我必须为我的罪孽付出代价
ranting about how I have to pay for my sins
因为所有那些死去的人
because of... all these deaths.
你知道这位先生能得到什么吗
Do you know what this gentleman will get
只要他对你的头开一枪
if he shoots you in the head
然后向警♥察♥撒个谎
and then lies to the police?
可得加班工资1倍半
Time and a half.
抱歉
Excuse me.
是我
Yes?
好的 没问题
All right. Sure.
是博物馆
It's the museum.
他们因为让我的名作被焚拼命向我道歉
They're desperate to apologize for letting my masterpiece burn.
我显然会起诉他们 但是
I mean, obviously I'm gonna sue them, but...
我可以去听他们哀求 多有趣啊 对吗
I can go listen to them beg. That'd be fun, right?
我给你的公♥司♥打过电♥话♥了 哈里
Oh, and I called your firm, Harry.
你完了
You're done.
这是残留物测试
And this was the residue test.
-麦克斯先生 -拜托
- Mr. Max... - Please.
给我一分钟好吗
Can I have a moment?
哀悼一下
To mourn.
麦克斯韦先生 这位是保险公♥司♥的康妮·刘
Mr. Maxwell, this is Connie Lieu from the insurance company.
你好
Hello.
我刚跟你们公♥司♥的人聊过我的赔偿金
I just spoke to your people about my payout.
我想你们会和我一起起诉博物馆吧
I suppose you'll be joining me in suing the museum?
为什么
Why, exactly?
你们刚付给我一大笔钱
You did just pay me a ginormous sum.
我 我以为你们想找回点本
I... I assume you'd like to recoup some of it.
两件事 麦克斯韦先生 第一
Two things, Mr. Maxwell. First...
你为什么要雇人
Why did you hire someone
烧掉我博物馆里伦勃朗的赝品
to burn a fake Rembrandt in my museum?
什么
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表