剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
then we're gonna hack into his servers.
一切按计划进行 今晚我们就到程的家
Everything goes to plan, we're in Cheng's house by tonight.
哈里
Harry?
用哈维克的邮箱给程发个消息
Sent a text to Cheng's phone from Harwick's email
提前一刻钟开会 他会喜欢的
pushing the meeting 15 minutes. He's gonna love it.
你好 欢迎
Hi, welcome!
-你有预约吗 -预约 这是咖啡厅啊
- Do you have a reservation? - Reservation? I-It's a coffee bar.
我们换了新老板
We are under new ownership.
这只是我们在结婚纪念日玩的小游戏
It's just a little game we play on our anniversary.
今年他扮演领班
This year, he's the matre d'...
一个困苦的艺术家
...who's really a struggling artist.
她是逃离不幸婚姻的德国女继承人
She's a German heiress fleeing an unhappy marriage.
我们幸福地偶遇 在夜里私奔
We meet cute, run off in the night.
这样有助于维持新鲜感
Helps keep things fresh.
这是为了打击那些
It's kind of an attempt to crack down on all those people
只点了一杯咖啡
who order a single cup of coffee
然后在咖啡厅坐一天的人
and then camp out at the tables all day.
我是来这开会的
I'm here for a meeting.
我的本子上确实写了今天有会议
I have a meeting right here on my books,
但是它一刻钟前就开始了
but it started 15 minutes ago.
看来参会的人都到齐了
And it looks like all my attendees are already here.
姓名
Name?
我是约瑟夫·程 别拦我
I'm Joseph Cheng. Let me go.
程先生 我马上给你拿饮料
I will get your drink started right away, Mr. Cheng.
约瑟夫
Joseph!
-你在这 -朋友 不好意思我迟到了
-There you are. - Buddy. Sorry I'm late.
这不是我的错 但我准备好开始了
Wasn't my fault, but I'm ready to start.
我没事
I'm OK.
我没事
I'm-I'm OK.
呼吸
Breathe.
只需要再花点钱 探照灯程序就能编译完成
For a small extra fee, Searchlight can be coded
忽略某些像你们一样的有权势的人的图像
to ignore images of certain powerful people such as yourselves.
约瑟夫
Joseph!
这饮料是冰的 里面还有椰子
This drink is cold! It's got coconut in it!
-我很抱歉 -你是智障吗
- I am so sorry. - Are you totally incompetent?
我现在得漱口了
I'm gonna have to rinse out my mouth now!
先生 我很抱歉
Gentlemen, I'm-I'm sorry.
有时候 天才需要付出代价
Sometimes... genius... comes with a price.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
不 先生们 我们会让约瑟夫回到桌子上
No, uh, gentlemen, we'll-we'll get Joseph back to the table,
然后我们继续
and we can continue...
朋友 会议已经结束了
Buddy, this meeting's over.
社交顾问
社交顾问
奥娜·雷诺兹 泰娜
社交顾问
奥娜·雷诺兹 泰娜
预约
社交顾问
Social interactions consultant?
我很高兴它有用
I'm just glad it worked.
我要用做人的小技巧
Now, I'm gonna keep Cheng distracted
让程分心
with tips on how to be a human being.
帕克会发现他的硬件弱点
Parker's gonna find a weakness in his hardware,
好让布里安娜入侵并清除源代码
which lets Breanna hack in and wipe the root code.
我们开工吧
Let's do it.
奥娜·雷诺兹 程先生
Oona Reynolds, Mr. Cheng.
这是泰娜 我的勇敢助手
And this is Tanner, my plucky assistant.
我们来帮助你
We're here to help you
为你关键的展示演讲做准备
prepare for your make-or-break presentation.
这里就像博物馆
Like a museum.
我不喜欢被邀请去博物馆
I don't like being invited into museums.
会破坏兴致
It spoils the fun.
你是说哪种兴致
What kind of fun do you mean?
那是...
What was...?
天哪 那是什么
Whoa, whoa, hey, what was that?
那是从房♥子里传出来的吗
Did that just come from the house?
我感觉我们在鬼屋里
I think we might be in a haunted house.
那是我的虚拟助手 阿蕾娜
That's my virtual aide, Alay-Na.
她和我们一起在房♥子里
She's in the house with us.
你是说和我们共处一室
You mean like "With us," With us?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
好吧 帕克 索菲 别说了
OK, Parker, Sophie, don't say anything.
这房♥子能听到你的声音
The house will hear you.
阿蕾娜
情况不妙
This is not good.
帕克和索菲 你们完全不能跟我们说话
Parker and Sophie, you can't speak to us at all.
阿蕾娜到处都有生物传感器
Alay-Na has biometric sensors everywhere.
一旦发现入侵者 她会让房♥子变得固若金汤
If she detects an intruder, she goes full-on Fort Knox.
带电的玻璃 武装警卫
Electrified glass, armed guards.
这样她就能把你挡在外面
And that's if she's trying to keep you out.
我们能跟她们谈谈吗
Can we talk to them?
我想可以
I think so.
好的 索菲 让他冷静点
All right, Sophie, try to keep him calm.
必要的话用β受体阻滞剂
Use the beta-blockers if you have to.
帕克 继续搜寻安全系统的漏洞
Parker, just keep looking for flaws in the security system.
你们在里面待的时间越少越好
The less time you guys are in there, the better.
无法识别指纹
Unrecognized print.
柜台上有传感器 这样阿蕾娜就能知道谁来了
The counters have sensors, so Alay-Na can tell who's here.
谁可以信任
And if they can be trusted.
真厉害 她和你如此高度连接
It's amazing how connected she is to you.
她甚至和我眼镜上的一个显示器连接了
She's even linked to a display in my glasses,
上面显示你的心跳加快了
which is telling me your heart rate is raised,
你的声音也有变化
and there are variations in your voice.
生物识别传感器表明有人说谎
Biometric signs someone's lying.
被你发现了 我只是觉得科技还没有那么厉害
You got me. I simply don't find tech all that impressive,
这就是我的价值所在
which is what makes me valuable.
现在我们首先要改变这种说话的方式
Now, first, we're gonna smooth out those speech patterns,
小声点
lower your voice,
改善你的态度 别那么咄咄逼人
and adjust your stance to make you seem less confrontational.
我要感受一下这地方的风水
I need to get a feel of the feng shui of the place.
研究表明 声音深沉的人似乎更有权力
Studies show a deeper voice makes one seem more authoritative,
然而与人直接面对面站立
whereas standing toe-to-toe to someone,
这样会...对 就是这样
it can-- yes, that's right,
能够触发一种战斗或逃跑的反应
it can trigger a fight-or-flight response.
这里
Here.
10个句子提高你的社交技能
很高兴认识你
It's such a pleasure to meet you.
不行
Not quite.
非常高兴认识你
It's such a pleasure to meet you.
你听听 我从你的语气里感觉不到任何高兴
Well, you see, I didn't pick up on any pleasure whatsoever.
非常高兴认识你
It's such a pleasure to meet you.
约瑟夫 我发现你的肢体语言有些紧张
Joseph, I notice that your body language appears tense.
需要我给你播放你的每日鼓励吗
Should I play your daily affirmations?
阿蕾娜
紧张的肢体语言
不不 没必要
No, no. Not necessary.
我们需要你冷静 自信
We need you to be calm and confident.
我们希望你可以比你销♥售♥的产品更有影响力
We need you to be more impactful than the product you're selling.
抗组胺眼药水
等等 你不在这里吧 对吧
Wait, you're not in here with me, are you?
有什么可以效劳
有什么可以效劳
Can I be of any assistance?
什么鬼
What?
有什么可以效劳
不用了
No.
我只是来找我治头疼的药
I-I'm just looking for something for my headache.
我想办法让他减缓了语速
I managed to slow down his speech,
然后阿蕾娜就说他听起来有些累了
and Alay-Na said he sounded tired.
无法绕过他的安保系统
她话可真多
She's a bit chatty.
阿蕾娜 不要 不要咖啡
Alay-Na! No! No coffee!
检测到语速放缓
很好 我有主意了
OK, that's it.
索菲的训练已经让程的人工智能混乱了
Sophie's coaching is already confusing Cheng's AI.
我们黑不进他的系统 不如干脆黑了他
We can't hack his system. What if we hack him?
我们如果能改变程的生物识别指标呢
What if we alter Cheng's biometric signifiers?
可我们只能就地取材
You'd have to use whatever's in the house.
洗手间里有抗组胺药剂
The antihistamine drops in the bathroom.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表