剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
我有一
I have ten--
一千万
Ten million.
这里每人可以分到二百五十万美元
That's 2.5 million for each of us here.
把钱转到我们的账户里
Transfer the money into our accounts,
然后我们才会杀了这些人
and we'll kill everyone here,
送你去安全的地方
get you to safety.
没问题
Done.
账户余额 零元
很好 都设置好了
Okay, now it's all set up.
这个退休账户只差纳维德的账户号♥了
All the IRA needs is Navid's account numbers
然后就能开始自动转账了
to start making the automatic deposits.
看看这个可爱的瑞士银行账户号♥
Aw, look at the cute little Swiss bank account number.
转账 批准
真是太可爱了
It's so adorable.
转账成功
账户余额 零元
删除
Delete.
钱哪去了
Where is it?
听我说 我能搞到钱
Uh, look, um, I can get money.
莉莉安娜 我们可以绑♥架♥她
Liliana! We can kidnap her!
我们该走了 先生们
Time to leave, gentlemen.
就这样 冷静又淡定
That's it, calm and collected.
打手
Hitter.
黑客
Hacker.
小偷
Thief.
还有索菲
And a Sophie.
没弄丢我的电击枪吧 哈里
Didn't lose my taser, did you, Harry?
这个嘛 那个电击枪
Yeah, about that taser...
不 我说他有约了
No, I said he's booked.
埃利斯泰尔 除非你想凌晨两点
And, Alistair, unless you want a visit
让我的牙医去探望你
from my dentist at 2:00 AM,
最好给我乖乖排队
I would patiently wait your turn.
纳维德真的选择自首了吗
So Navid actually chose to be arrested?
不自首的话
Well, it was either that
他就得被自己的雇佣兵宰了
or be killed by one of his own mercenaries.
贪图钱财却求财不得的战士
And soldiers of fortune without their fortunes...
通常都会有点弑杀
...tend to get a bit killy.
首脑先生接下来准备做什么
So what's next for Mr. Mastermind?
我们有些客户听说了你的超能力
Some of our other crews caught wind of your superpower.
结果发现 很多保安都需要睡上一觉
Turns out there's a lot of security guards who could use a nap.
哈迪森
Hardison!
是的 你一定会非常喜欢这次任务
Yes. Yeah, you would have loved it.
没错 就像在雅加达那次
Yeah, it was like that time in Jakarta.
不过这次我用了气球
Except this time I had balloons.
她真的是个传奇
She is really legendary.
也许不只她一个
Well, maybe she's not the only one.
我们也许也很需要有你这种独特技能的人
Seems like a man with your unique skills is in demand.
我在写书的时候
When I was writing the book,
我从没想过我会亲自上阵
I never imagined I'd be in the field.
而且做你自己就行 不用伪装成其他人
And as yourself, too-- not pretending to be anyone else.
说到这个
Oh, speaking of which...
我想让你给我的书签个名
I was hoping you'd sign my copy.
现在这可是个收藏品了
This is a collector's item now.
当我行使终止条款时 出版商可不高兴
The publisher was not very happy when I exercised my kill clause.
但至少我有这些活
But at least I have all these jobs
帮我还清预付款
to help me pay back the advance.
对不起
I am sorry.
我没想到这本书会伤害到这么多人
I didn't realize that the book would hurt so many people.
包括你
Including you.
-因为我 你都不能... -等等
- Because of me, you weren't able to-- - Wait.
正因为你 纳维德再也不能戴上王冠了
Because of you, Navid will never again wear a crown,
他的国家可以免遭血腥政♥变♥之苦
and a country avoids a bloody coup.
我觉得这些足以抵消任何过错了
I think that makes up for any kind of karmic imbalance.
来 给我的书签名吧
Go on, sign my book.
签真名
With your real name.
"敬索菲
"To Sophie.
谢谢你让我找到自己的超能力
Thank you for showing me my superpower.
米尔顿·弗瑞德兰德"
Milton Friedlander."
敬米尔顿·弗瑞德兰德
To Milton Friedlander.
因为你 我才可以完成最后一单
Because of you, I got to pull one last job...
和内特·福特合作的任务
with Nate Ford.
不 这真是太
Nope, that's too--
不行
Nope.
别 再来一口好好品一品
No, just-- just knock it back in one-- with one go.
试试看
Go on.
太辣了 太辣了 嗓子疼
Too hot! Too hot! It burns!
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表