剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Charlotte Prentiss, Duchess of Hanover.
你不介意我们来出席你的派对吧 对吗
You don't mind if we join your little party today, do you?
这位是我的保险代理克劳先生 不必在意他
This is my insurance agent, Mr. Crow. Don't mind him.
非常荣幸
Enchante...?
你的保险代理
Your insurance agent?
为什么
Why?
偷偷告诉你 我有几件
Well, between us, I own several jewels
德朗洛伯爵夫人以前的珠宝
that were formerly owned by the Comtesse de Laurent.
博物馆一直求着我借给他们展览
The museum are dying for me to lend them,
但我那个又小又蠢的保险公♥司♥
but my silly little insurance company
却非要确保博物馆符合他们的标准
need to make sure the museum meets its standards.
我的珠宝就正在这展出
My jewelry is on display here.
我知道 都非常漂亮
I know, and they're adorable.
我们就四处逛逛 看看这里是否符合标准
We'll just take a little peek around and measure up.
回见
Mwah. Bisou.
快来
Come.
五百发子弹
Five hundred rounds.
二十把MR15步♥枪♥
Twenty MR-15s.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
只是想活动活动胳膊
Just trying to get some circulation back in my arms.
你在干什么 如果你不介意我问问的话
What are you doing? If you don't mind me asking.
列一个清单 弹♥药♥和供给什么的
Making a list. Ammunition, supplies.
为你们的政♥变♥做准备
Oh, for the coup that you're throwing.
我也会列清单 不过基本都是日用品
Yeah, I make lists. Groceries, mostly.
看来纳维德给你们提供了充足的物资
Looks like Navid keeps you pretty well supplied.
我们自己准备武器
We provide our own equipment.
一条龙服务
All part of the services, huh?
我想问你一个问题
Hey, let me ask you a question.
纳维德国王让你根据一本书来绑♥架♥一个罪犯
So, King Navid has you kidnap a criminal out of a book
为了偷一个价值连城的文物
to steal a priceless artifact to sell it
然后用卖♥♥文物的钱来支持政♥变♥
to get enough money to finance a coup
让他重新夺回扎菲尔的政♥权♥吗
so he could take power back in Zafir?
差不多吧
More or less.
所以其实他现在并没钱付你们
So he doesn't really have any money to pay you.
我是设计师
I am the decorator.
这里的氛围必须在奇思妙想和厚重的历史之间
There must be balance between whimsy
达到平衡
and history.
女士 你不能把
Madame, you must not put the--
必须达到平衡
There must be balance!
圣甲虫护符附近有两个守卫和一大群人
Got two guards and a lot of people around the scarab.
必须清场
Gonna need a clear-out.
我来搞定
I'm on it.
打手吗 他怎么能
The Hitter? How can he--
闭嘴 我可不只是一个打手
Hey, hey, I'm more than just a hitter.
我想私下和你聊两句
I'd like to speak with you in private.
你想干什
What are you--
我是来帮你的 我叫弗兰克·法默
I'm here to help. My name is Frank Farmer.
我是中情局的人
I'm with the CIA.
我的小队被派来跟踪你的前夫
My detail is assigned to keep track of your ex-husband.
纳维德
Navid?
他刚刚到了法国南部
Who just landed in the South of France.
我们听到他来这是为了...杀你
We overheard the chatter that he is here... to kill you.
我的上司让我不要管这件事
My superiors have instructed me to ignore this.
但当我看到你的照片之后
But when I saw your picture...
我就决定要做一件从没做过的事
I have decided to do something that I have never done in my life.
我要违反上级的命令
I'm gonna disobey orders.
我有自己的保镖
I have bodyguards of my own.
-没错 可他们 -女士
- Yeah, but they-- - Madame.
没事吧
Tout va bien?
他身上有刀
He had a knife.
他已经被你前夫收买♥♥了
He was bought by your ex-husband.
你所有的保镖都被收买♥♥了
All of your security was.
天哪 我必须赶快离开这里
Oh, my God. I must get out of here.
不 目前最安全的地方就是这里
No, the safest place for you is here.
这里有外交官 有贵族
There are diplomats here, aristocracy.
最好把他们全部集中在一个区域里
Trying to get them all in one concentrated area.
只要你和这些人在一起 你就会安全
As long as you're around these people, you will be safe.
我不想让你走
I don't wanna let you go.
但只要你需要我
But if you need me...
我一定会出现
I will be there.
不
No...
关闭博物馆 让所有人来参加派对
The museum is off limits. Tell everyone to come to the party.
马上 快去
Now. Vitte!
是的 女士
Oui, madame.
女士们先生们 请前往场馆参加派对
Ladies and gentlemen, please head to the pavilion for the party.
女士们先生们 博物馆要闭馆了 谢谢合作
Ladies and gentlemen, the museum is closing. Thank you!
女士们先生们 我们必须关闭博物馆
Ladies and gentlemen, we must close the museum.
派对将在场馆举办
The party will now take place at the pavilion.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
我不明白为什么内特从来没提过你
I don't know why Nate never mentioned you.
我想 我应该会知道
I guess I, I would have known--
别说了
Stop.
我不需要你的同情
I don't need you to feel sorry for me.
我希望你意识到你造成了多大的痛苦
I need you to realize how much pain you've caused.
你对内特其实知之甚少
How little you really knew Nate.
然后我希望你可以乖乖看着
And then I need you to stand watch
而我进去做你做不到的事情
while I go in there and do what you can't.
然后你要取消书的出版
And then I need you to cancel your book
别再让其他人受伤
so no one else gets hurt.
然后需要你销声匿迹
And then I need you to disappear.
我可以帮你放哨
I can stand guard.
我自己来就行
I got this.
我去警卫室的时候你要看好他
Just keep an eye on him while I go in the security room.
-什么 -公爵夫人 夫人
- What? - Duchess! Your Grace!
夫人 请跟我来
Your Grace, come with me.
我必须给你引见一位外交官
I have a diplomat I must introduce you to.
然后站在你身边
And then stand next to you.
不 其实我得去
Oh, no, you see, I have to-- -
你们俩都得跟我来
You're both coming with me.
我知道有你在我会很安全
I know I'll be safe with you.
想吃点小点心吗 你最喜欢什么点心
Who wants canapes? Hmm? What's your favorite kind?
纳维德国王能给我们钱的
King Navid can pay us.
能给还是已经给了
Can, or does?
因为我只在这里看到了
'Cause I'm only seeing about,
大概一百二十万美元的资产
mm, $1.2 million of assets around here.
-他不只这些钱 -你确定吗
- He has other money. - Are you sure?
你以为我那么笨吗 我们已经做过背景调查了
You think I'm stupid? We did a background check.
一千零十一万七千四百七十六美元
瞧瞧 瑞士银行的账户里有一千万美元
Well, look at that, $10 million in a Swiss bank account.
其实这个吧
You see, this is...
这还真算是我的专业领域
This is kind of my area of expertise.
我曾经替非常有权势的人转移资产
I used to move money for some very well-connected people.
一旦出现问题
One of the first corners
他们首先会做的就是拖欠别人的工资
that they cut is paying people that they owe.
你现在应该做的 我们现在应该做的是
What you should do-- what we should do--
给你申请个人退休账户
is set you up an IRA account,
让纳维德直接给那个账户自动转账
with Navid making direct automatic contributions.
公爵夫人 你见过赫维督察吗
Duchess, have you met Inspector Herve?
你们真该认识一下
You really should.
你好
Bonjour.
索菲
Sophie.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
我们俩在莉莉安娜这脱不开身
Liliana's got us on a tight leash.
你必须自己去完成任务
You're gonna have to do it.
我能感觉到你的心跳
I can feel your heart beating.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
最好快点来人干活
Well, somebody better do something quick,
因为我们快要错失良机了
because we are missing our window!
假内特 快去
Fake Nate, do it!
我 我可没法真的行骗
Me? But I can't pull off a con!
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表