剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
内特最擅长激发出每个人的优势
Nate's strength was bringing out the best in people.
他知道你有这方面的天赋
He knew you had a gift.
我们没找到我的超能力 记得吗
We couldn't find my superpower, remember?
我没有任何技能 我能让大家无聊睡着
I have no skills. I bore people to sleep.
你好
Hi there.
不好意思 你不能待在这里
Excuse me, you cannot be in this room.
我来自IYS保险公♥司♥ 给扎菲尔圣甲虫护符承保
I'm from IYS, and we insure the Zafir Scarab.
我是来谈谈你们这里
And I'm here to talk about the specs
安保监控系统的规格
of the security camera system that you have here.
很好 你做得很好
Good. You're doing fine.
布里安娜 帮帮他
Breanna, give him a hand.
监控信息反馈也许是走线路
Well, the security feeds may be hardline,
但空调系统完全是无线控制 宝贝
but HVAC systems are all Wi-Fi, baby.
升高温度来开始午后小睡吧
Raising the temperature to post-lunch nap.
你可以看看附文15C 合同上明确指出了
Now, if you look at Rider 15C, that contract clearly states
这里的监控摄像头不该超过五个
that there should be no more than five camera angles.
不过公♥司♥想要确保担♥保♥物的安全
Uh, however, the company would like to stipulate
所以我们想再增加一个监控
that we add a sixth camera angle.
很好
Great.
很好 继续 继续说下去
Yeah, just keep-- keep going.
帕克 该你了
Parker, you're up.
有趣的是 唯一可见的
Fun fact, the only safety update
翻新设备是消防洒水管
they kept visible was the sprinkler pipes,
因为包进天花板里会破坏墙面
because sinking them into the ceiling might ruin the plaster.
其实相机和光圈的数值
...actual the cameras and the digitization of the f-stops
那个数值已经增大到二十七了
and the digitization that-- moving on to 27.
好了 帕克 用氦气让感应器超载
Okay, Parker, overload that sensor with helium.
这样就能让你有几秒钟时间
It's gonna give you a couple seconds.
我拿到了
I got the scarab.
伙计们
Guys!
展览室有人闯入
Breach in the display room!
帕克 快跑 快跑
Parker, get out of there! Go!
该走了
Time to go.
我现在该怎么办
What do I do now?
该走了 慢慢地自信地离开
Leave now, calm and confident.
警报器响了
The alarms are going off.
那说明警♥察♥就快来了
That means the police are on their way.
你肯定不会有事了
You're gonna be safe.
等等 不行 我是来保护你的
Wait. No. I'm here to protect you.
即使我想也不可以
Even if it's from myself.
搞定
Got it.
假内特在哪
Where'e Fake Nate?
首脑先生
Mr. Mastermind.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
只有你才能办到 我们走
Only you could have done it. Let's go.
这下麻烦了
That's a problem.
我的圣甲虫呢
So, my scarab?
不在我手上
I, uh, don't have it.
别害怕 我们就跟在你后面
Don't worry, we're right behind you.
跟纳维德说
Tell Navid that the...
想拿到圣甲虫
...scarab will be meeting us
你得先带我们去律师朋友被关押的地方
where you're holding my lawyer friend.
我们见到他 你就能拿走东西
We see him, you get your scarab.
好吧
Okay.
他们一定会比我们先到
They're gonna get there before we do.
这样他们就拥有了战略优势
They're gonna have the tactical advantage.
你想怎么做
What do you wanna do?
我们要做内特会做的事
We'll do what my Nate would do.
我们要直接走进火场
We're gonna walk directly into the fire.
我们到了
We're here.
现在可以给我圣甲虫了吧
Now, where is my scarab?
我的律师在哪呢
Where is my lawyer?
首脑 真高兴能见到你
Mastermind. Good to see you.
看到了吧 我是个守信的人
Oh, you see? I'm a reasonable guy.
现在给我东西
Now, my scarab.
你开得太快了
You drove really fast.
我的圣甲虫 快给我
My scarab. Now.
没必要大动干戈吧
Seems a little unnecessary.
我们可都是文明人
We're all civilized people.
你是谁
Who are you?
索菲·黛弗罗 我是他的搭档
Sophie Deveraux. I'm with him.
偷这种东西单干可不成
Stealing that scarab isn't something you do alone.
书上没提过你
You're not in the book.
她当然不在书里了
Of course she's not in the book.
她是我的合作首脑
She's my co-mastermind.
我的犯罪搭档
My partner in crime.
生活中事业上都是
In life and everything.
索菲
Sophie.
所以他才...
That's why he...
所以我从不跟别人提起她
That's why I would never tell her secrets.
因为她是这世上最重要的人
She's the most important person in the world.
真感人 也许我们应该打死她
Touching. Well, perhaps we should shoot her.
你应该不希望意外击中这个吧
You wouldn't want to hit this accidentally.
终于得手了
Finally.
谢谢
Thank you.
我代表扎菲尔人♥民♥感谢你
And the Zafiri people thank you.
至少等他们投降后会感谢你
At least they will once they surrender.
德拉戈 麻烦你...搞定他们
Drago, please... take care of them.
不 别这样 别这样
No, come on, come on.
德拉戈 等等 我们聊得多开心啊
Drago, come on, we have a whole bond.
关于那个圣甲虫还有个小问题
Interesting thing about that scarab.
是吗 什么问题
Oh, yeah? What's that?
那个
It's just...
可能是
It seems like...
可能填错了表格
It was the wrong form.
填错的表格
Wrong form?
你知道扎菲尔圣甲虫护符的保险公♥司♥是IYS吗
You know IYS actually insures the Zafir Scarab?
莉莉安娜·英格莱斯塔填错了表格
Liliana Inglestadt filled out the wrong form.
填错的表格 没错
The w-- the wrong form. Yeah.
她按照十年的精算费率给它投了保
She got a 10-year actuary rate,
可给一个值两亿的东西投保
when something worth 200 mil should have a policy
至少应该花上三倍的价钱
with at least three times the payout.
你说这些废话想表达什么
What is this blithering nonsense?
通常如果你只有一件珍宝的话
Usually when you have only one asset,
你一定会尽可能地多上保险
you want it insured as much as possible.
但你的前妻却只花了很少的保金
Your ex-wife cheaped out on the insurance.
她觉得不值得花那么多钱
She doesn't think it's worth the payments
因为她什么都知道
because she knows she knows.
她知道什么
She knows what?
她知道这是个赝品
She knows it's fake.
她可能在很多年前卖♥♥掉了真品
She probably sold off the original
得以确保奢侈的生活方式
years ago to fund her lifestyle.
原版的甲壳虫现在可能已经被拆成小片了
Oh, the original scarab, that's probably scrap metal by now.
我不想落井下石 但你现在确实玩完了
Not to be a downer, but you're pretty screwed right now.
你没有钱来夺回自己的国家了
You have no money to take back your country,
而且政♥府♥对绑♥架♥这种事绝不会姑息
and the authorities look down on kidnapping.
你们这群蠢货
Oh, you fools.
我已经买♥♥通了所有当地政♥府♥
I've paid off all the local authorities.
谁说他们是本地人了
Who said they were local?
我知道了 你是国际刑♥警♥组织的赫维副督察
Oh, I see, you're Deputy Inspector Herve of Interpol.
我相信你离督查之位
Well, I'm sure it would just take...
只差一个大案子了
one big case to get you that promotion.
我估计国际通缉令已经下发
It seems international warrants have been issued
而且国际刑♥警♥马上就会赶到这里
and Interpol agents will be here in no time.
宰了他们
Kill them all.
你都没偷到圣甲虫
You didn't even get the scarab.
对 但我会另想办法给政♥变♥筹钱
Yeah, I'll, uh, find another way to pay for the coup.
政什么变
Forget the coup.
我们已经提供的服务你还没有付款呢
You owe us for services already rendered.
我会付你们钱
Hey, I'll pay you.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表