剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
If you lose Dmitri's money,
你要面对的人就不是我了
it's not me you have to answer to.
这能有用吗
Will that work?
我算了两遍
Did the math twice.
孩子 这不是演习
Kid, this ain't a dry run.
如果布里安娜认为这能成功
If Breanna believes it can work...
能成功
It'll work.
我们不会失败
And we won't sink.
帕克 你觉得呢
Parker, what do you think?
相信新人
Trust the newbie.
可以吗 可以 太好了
Yes? Yes? Yes, yes!
好 好的 你们只需要
Okay, okay, all you have to do is
穿过一些重兵把守的区域
maneuver through some heavily patrolled areas
拿走你们要的东西
and grab what you need.
埃文 回复
Ivan, check in.
埃文
Ivan.
埃文
Ivan?
还有艾略特
And Eliot...
你也最好赶紧
you'd better hurry up too.
我总是得到有趣的工作 对吧
I always get the fun job, don't I?
那没什么
That's nothin'.
你从冰屋里杀出一条生路
You cut your way out of an ice cave.
而你不该在这里
You're not supposed to be here!
你从猩猩围栏里逃生
You escaped a gorilla enclosure.
而且
And...
你给暴徒办理了婚礼
you catered a wedding for the Mob.
那不是餐饮
It wasn't catering.
只是食物感官体验
It was a food sensory experience.
随便吧 反正非常棒
Whatever. It was really good.
你好吗
What's up?
哪个门通往工厂
Yeah. Which door's the workshop?
右手边第三个门
Third door on your right.
你在这啊
There you are!
我拿了表格和更多胡萝卜蛋糕
I grabbed my spreadsheet and more carrot cake.
回楼上去
Go back upstairs.
等等 你 你要叛变吗
W-w-wait. Are you, goin' renegade?
对 没错
Yeah. Yes, I am.
对
Yeah.
那些穿西装的人 他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
Those guys in the suits, they're Russian Mafia.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it! I-I knew it!
-回楼上去 -小心
- Go back upstairs and... - Look out!
那是个大错误 兄弟
That was a big mistake, buddy.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
丹尼斯 丹尼斯 头放这里 哥们
Dennis. Dennis, put your head here, buddy.
丹尼斯 丹尼斯
Hey, Dennis, Dennis.
你还好吗 兄弟
You all right, my man?
你有 什么 大拇指
You get-- what? Thumbs up.
好的
All right.
大拇指
Thumbs up.
你会没事的 好
You're gonna be just fine. Okay.
你的领带去哪了
What happened to your tie?
埃文 你在哪
Ivan, where are you?
什么
What?
棒
Yes!
只是偶尔手气好
It's a small hot streak.
那只会让他们下注更多 然后输的更多
It just makes them bet more-- and lose more.
一切都好
It's... it's good.
有紧急情况
Got an emergency.
结算室有个人被打晕了
One guy knocked out in the count room.
我们的金库进贼了
We have thieves in our vault.
赶紧封锁 然后报♥警♥
Seal it and call the cops.
报♥警♥ 但钱...
Cops? But the money...
本地的土包子不知道金库里有多少钱
These local yokels don't know how much is in that vault.
德米特里的钱很安全
Dmitri's money is safe.
紧急关闭
到此为止了 下次那扇门打开时
That's it. Next time that door opens,
警♥察♥会在另一侧
cops'll be on the other side.
警♥察♥马上就到
Police'll be here any minute.
是吗 他们人在哪呢
Yeah? Where the hell are they?
艾略特 帕克 你俩出来了吗
Eliot, Parker, are you out?
赶紧让这些人开始输钱
Make sure these guys start losing.
我得去处理一些事
I have to deal with something.
我们打算去提现了
We're gonna cash out.
很荣幸 你们这几轮运气很好
Pleasure. That's quite some run you had.
艾略特
Eliot.
帕克
Parker.
警♥察♥正在赶往金库了
The police are on their way to the vault right now.
埃文
Ivan?
你必须阻止他们
You have to stop them.
你必须阻止他们
You have to stop them!
-阻止谁 -阻止玩家提现
- Stop who? - The players from cashing out!
为什么 出什么差错了吗
Why? Is there something wrong?
没有
No!
当然没有
Of course not.
那就好 因为这些豪赌客迫不及待想收钱了
Good, 'cause the high rollers are very eager to collect.
你知道吗 他们今晚赢了将近两百万
Do you know, they won almost $2 million tonight!
两百万
Two million.
你能付清吧
Well, you can pay out, can't you?
太令人失望了
Very disappointing.
是你 是你干得好事
It was you. You did this!
警官
Officer!
是她找来的那些豪赌客
She brought in the high rollers.
她操纵赌局
She ran a rigged game!
她早知道我们没能力付清
She knew we wouldn't be able to pay.
你是说你的赌场当着密西西比河这边
Are you saying that your casino ran a rigged game
最最正直的博♥彩♥专员的面
directly in front of the most honest gaming commissioner
操纵赌局吗
this side of the Mississippi?
是啊 议员 你是这个意思吗
Yeah, Congressman, is that what you're saying?
警官 我不清楚这里是怎么回事
Officer, I don't know what's going on here,
但如果我这边能帮上忙
but if my office can be of any help,
请随时和我联♥系♥
please be in touch.
我怀疑你的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友
I suspect your Russian friends
不会很高兴了
aren't going to be very happy with you...
议员
Congressman.
但往好的一方面看
But look on the bright side--
如今人人都会知道你的大名了
now everyone's gonna know your name.
德米特里想和你聊聊
Dmitri would like to have a word with you.
你听我说 这里的安保人员是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
I'm telling you, the security detail is Russian mob!
我都列在表上了
I have a spreadsheet!
我有办法了
I have an idea.
如果你们让金库尽可能的密封...
If you make the vault as airtight as possible...
然后放出气瓶里的氮气...
and then release the nitrogen from the air tanks...
闻闻
Smell that.
就能给房♥间加压
You pressurize the room
使其有足够的压力不让水漫上来
and create enough force to keep the water from coming up.
理想气体定律
It's the Ideal Gas Law.
把钱扔下去
Push the money through,
剩下的就交给水流
river current will take care of the rest.
看来你们抓到了大鱼
Looks like you caught a big one!
什么鬼
What?
干得漂亮
Good job.
你也是 帕克
You too, Parker.
那条裙子也美极了
And the dress was amazing!
一旦金库不够密封了 可能会进水
A little water probably came in once the vault wasn't airtight.
是啊 这是你的重大失误
Yeah, that was your big mistake,
毁了查德瑞的地毯
ruining Chaudry's throw rugs.
你太让人失望了
Very disappointed in you.
珍珠号♥
你的房♥产证
The deeds to your house,
没有任何纠纷 房♥贷也都付清了
free and clear and completely paid off.
我不能收
I can't accept this.
这份礼太重了
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表