剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
起来起来 我们走这边
Up, up. We're gonna go this way.
这边走 这边 太厉害了
We're walking, we're walking. Amazing.
讲得太好了 首脑先生
Great interview, Mr. Mastermind.
这是你第一次采访吧
This is your first press, right?
等这节目广泛传播到所有分支机构播出
When this goes wide to all of our affiliates,
你会切身感受到被看到了
you're gonna feel seen.
-天啊 -不 不 不
- Oh, man. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
账户警告
你的账户被冻结
最近账户活动
你的账户有问题
如果你不支付一百万美金
我们奖泄露你的通话记录
出什么问题了吗
Is something wrong?
我的手♥机♥被侵入了
Oh, my phone was hacked!
我所有的账户都进不去了
I'm locked out of all my accounts!
有人刚刚发短♥信♥ 说如果我不付给他们一百万
Someone just texted, saying if don't pay them a million dollars,
他们就会公布我所有的邮箱账号♥
they'll release all my emails?
这太糟了 怎么会这样
That sucks. Wonder how that happened.
如果你往那边走 就能看见出口了
If you head that way, you'll find the exit.
祝你愉快
Have a "Hello NOLA" Day!
不
No!
首脑同志
Comrade Mastermind.
我是斯多力奇拉亚 俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥部♥门
I am Stolichnaya, Federal Security Services,
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦
Russian Federation.
等等 联邦安♥全♥局♥吗
Wait, the FSS?
-你是怎么... -我们在使♥馆♥有庞大的团队
- How did you-- - We have large team at embassy.
找人很容易
We find people easily.
我看了你的书
I read your book.
大部分我觉得都不可信
I did not find much of it credible.
"传奇"小偷吗
The "Legendary" Thief?
荒唐
Ridiculous.
不过 我们有理由相信你们其中一个目标
However, we have reason to believe that one of your marks
是我们想要联♥系♥的政♥治♥寡头
is an oligarch we need to contact.
我要你去联♥系♥他
I want you to reach out to him,
当然要戴窃听器
wearing a wire, of course.
我得要先去趟男厕所
I need to go to the little boys' room
然后我们再讨论政♥治♥寡头的事
before we start discussing oligarchs.
你去吧 我在这等着
You go, I wait here.
去吧
Go!
我梦到过这个
I've dreamt of this.
一个在监狱里待了十年的人
A man spends ten years of his life in prison,
他有很多时间去思考
he has a lot of time to think.
很多时间去筹划
A lot of time to plan.
你弄错了 我...
You got the wrong idea. I--
当我发现你要为你那本书做专访后
When I found out you were gonna do an interview about your book.
我打算找到你 我要把你打倒在地
I was gonna find you, and I was gonna run you into the ground.
可我不知道你长什么样
But I didn't know what you look like.
直到现在
Till just now.
拜托你 我...
Please, I--
我要杀了你 但我想看着你
I was gonna kill you, but I think it'd be better
后半辈子一直逃亡会更好
to watch you run for the rest of your life.
我会让你先跑几步
I'm gonna give you a head start.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three!
我连网约车都没法叫了吗
I can't even get an Uber.
退后 退后
Stay back! Stay back!
别紧张 我是你的律师
Take it easy. I'm your lawyer.
我的律师
My lawyer?
是出版社的律师
Well, the publisher's lawyer.
至少在我被解雇前我曾经是
At least I was until I got fired.
我写了关于书的潜在影响备忘录
I wrote the memo about the potential ramifications for the book.
备忘录 关于法律影响的吗
A memo? About legal ramifications?
主要是 但也包括
Mostly, but also about how
你会把自己暴露在危险之中
you would be exposing yourself to danger.
出版商有责任去保护你
And it's the publisher's responsibility to protect you.
保护我
Protect me?
已经有俄♥罗♥斯♥特工还有越狱的犯人找上我了
I got Russian agents and escaped prisoners,
我连自己的邮箱都上不去了
and I can't even get into my email.
妈的 这正是我所担心的...
Damn it, that's just what I was afraid--
太晚了
Well, too late.
什么 别这么说
What? Don't say that.
我应该怎么办
What should I do?
除了取消出版这本书...
Well, short of canceling the book--
我还能取消吗
I can still do that?
对 因为尚未出版 但...
Yeah, because it hasn't been published yet, but--
如果你准备这么做 你最好抓紧时间了
If that's what you're gonna do, you better hurry.
不能再耽误时间了
There's not a moment to waste.
你让他上钩了
Ah, he got him on the hook.
而且全靠自己 我太骄傲了
All on his own, too. I'm so proud.
等等 发生了什么
Wait, what just happened?
我马上就打 我...
I'm gonna call right now. I--
我能用你的电♥话♥吗
Can I use your phone?
谢谢
Thanks.
你脖子上有个东西
Oh, you got something on your neck.
两个都带走
Get 'em both.
他们走了 什么情况
They're gone. What happened?
信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
A signal jammer.
强度挺厉害
Pretty strong to cover
可以屏蔽所有从电视台发出的信♥号♥♥
all the signals coming out of a TV station.
让我们看不到监控
Made us lose cameras.
这个技术是高级别军事行动 有可能是雇佣军
This tech is high-grade military ops. Probably mercs for hire.
-谁雇的他们 -这小子
- Well, who hired them? - This guy.
他说他是某种形式的外国出版商
He said he's some sort of foreign publisher.
狗屁外国出版商
Yeah, foreign publisher my ass.
他戴了个扎菲尔旗帜的胸针
He's got a pin of the flag of Zafir.
那么说他们被中东的独♥裁♥者派的恶棍绑♥架♥了
So they were grabbed by thugs from a Middle Eastern dictatorship?
实际上 扎菲尔推♥翻♥了王权...
Well, actually, Zafir overthrew the monarch--
这点太微不足道了
and this couldn't be any less important.
他们往哪个方向走了
What direction did they go in?
西北 可那边没有什么...
They went northwest, but there's not much over there--
农场 仓库
some farms, warehouses.
一个机场
An airfield.
对 他们得坐私人飞机
Yeah, they're gonna have to fly private
才能离开城市
if they wanna leave the city.
否则他们就得
Or else they'd have to
解释行李箱里为什么放着昏迷的人了
explain the passed-out people in their luggage.
他们已经出发太久 难以追上了
They got too much of a head start for us to catch them,
但我们可以找出他们要去哪里
but we can find out where they're going.
早上好
Good morning.
我很荣幸能有首脑相伴
I am pleased to be in the presence of the Mastermind.
我是... 我是粉丝
I'm a... I'm a fan.
谢谢了
Thanks?
不 要谢谢你
No, thank you.
因为你要为我去偷东西了
'Cause you're about to steal something for me.
来吧 我们聚会要晚了
Come. We'll be late to the party.
也许你会好奇我为什么要带你来法国南部
You may be wondering why I brought you to the South of France.
我们在法国吗
We're in France?
没错 我们飞来的途中给你下药了
Yeah, we drugged you for the flight out.
我听说之后你可能会想吐
I understand there might be some vomiting later.
我想找人接一单活
I was looking for someone to do a job,
有关你和你团队的传说吸引我去读了你的书
and rumors of you and your crew led me to your book.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是纳维德国王
I'm King Navid,
扎菲尔大共和国的第三任统治者
the third of his name of the Greater Republic of Zafir,
等等很多头衔
et cetera, et cetera.
光头衔就能说上三分钟
It goes on for three minutes.
我之前提过 我想要你去替我偷东西
Like I said, I want you to steal something for me.
这个房♥产曾归德朗洛伯爵夫人所有
This used to be the estate of the Comtesse de Laurent,
后来她捐了出去
until she donated it,
现在这里变成了
and now it's the most
法国南部保安措施最好的私人博物馆
secure private museum in the South of France.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表