剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
- Okay, you should have led with that. - What?
听着 我都告诉你们了
Okay, look. Listen, I'm telling you everything.
我女儿跟他们一起生活
My daughter lives with them,
撞车的这家伙昨晚还抓了她
and the guy that crashed that car grabbed her last night.
这不是职场对手破坏 而是太过分了
This isn't corporate sabotage. This is over the line.
我是请求你们帮助
I'm asking you all for help.
对 我懂 但这对我来说完全不可接受
Yeah, I get it, but this is still, like, a big no for me.
你们可以当作我正式罢♥工♥了
So you can consider me officially on strike.
立即生效
Effective immediately.
我不...
I didn't...
我都不知道我们还能罢♥工♥
Well, I didn't even know we could go on strike.
确实不经常发生
It doesn't come up a lot.
我们其他人都帮你
The rest of us are in.
谢谢 从哪着手
Thank you. Where do we start?
首先我们得搞清楚监视他房♥子的人
All right, well, we need to figure out who the guy was
是何许人也 以及他为谁工作
who was spying at the house and find out who he works for.
事故后他被带去了医院
After the accident, they took him to the hospital.
警♥察♥不肯说是哪家医院
Police wouldn't say which one.
好 我能问出是哪家医院
All right, well, I can find that out
或许能让我们通过警♥察♥把守
and possibly get us past the police detail.
你去吧 我联♥系♥我认识的那个美国法警
Yeah, you do that. I'll call the U.S. Marshal I know.
-我们关系超好超铁 -不 那不...
- We are cool and we are tight. - No, that's...
我是打算联♥系♥玛丽亚的 我是打算打给她的
I was gonna call Maria. I was gonna call her.
真是巧了
Wow, what a coincidence.
看来你俩越来越认真了
It must be getting pretty serious for you two.
什么 没有
What? No.
我只是觉得她能帮到我们
I just think that she can help us.
真搞不懂你们为什么要问我这么多问题
I don't know why you guys are asking me so many questions.
哥们 继续做简报吧
Man, keep doing the briefing.
好吧 你和帕克去查袭击者的事
Okay, you and Parker go after the attacker.
我和你可以尝试黑进伊森的安保系统
You and I can try and hack Ethan's security system,
看看我们能不能搞清楚是谁一直在打探他们家
see if we can figure out who's been snooping around the house.
我们的黑客正在闹罢♥工♥呢 记得吗
We're in a labor dispute with our hacker, remember?
我们话有哈迪森给布里安娜留的手册
We got those binders that Hardison left for Breanna.
我们能搞定 这能有多难
We can figure this out. How hard could it be?
我现在就去拿
I'm gonna go grab 'em.
手册
Binders?
奥尔良浸信会医院
你是认真的吗 非要叫我泰迪熊
Seriously, with the Teddy Bear?
我知道这昵称会让你气鼓鼓
I knew it would make you grumpy.
你气鼓鼓的样子实在是太可爱了
You're very cute when you're grumpy.
你知道出车祸的那个人叫什么吗
You got a name for the guy in the car accident?
那位被起诉的攻击者
Well, the accused assailant
身上没有任何证件
didn't have any identification on him,
他也一直拒绝配合警方调查
and he's been refusing to talk to the police.
但他醒过来了 还能开口 对吧
But he's awake and talking, right?
醒过来了倒没错 但绝不开口
Awake, yes. Talking, no.
他们是来见犯人的
They're here to see the prisoner.
麻烦你填一下这个
I just need you to fill this out.
谢谢你帮这个忙
Thank you for this.
所以你不打算告诉我你为什么想找他问话了
So you're not gonna tell me why you wanna talk to him?
这件事和我们的工作有关
It's a thing we're doing for work.
我只是想从他那问点事情
I just have to ask him some things.
总是玩神秘
Always some mysterious thing.
总有一天 我会让你告诉我你为谁工作
One of these days, I'm gonna get you to tell me who you work for.
回头见了 泰迪熊
See you later, Teddy Bear.
不 别多嘴
No, no!
黑进系统能有多难
Well, how hard can it be, hacking?
我们有明确的操作指南
We have a literal instruction manual.
"强行黑进系统"
"To execute a brute force credential hack."
好的
Okay...
"首先 找到一个合适的现场可编程的门列阵"
"First, identify a suitable field-programmable gate-array."
好 然后"运行命令行"
Okay. "Utilize the command line."
这一步没问题
I think I got this.
控制键 选择键
Control, Option
T还有M
T and M.
蠢到家的小律师
Stupid little lawyer man.
布里安娜
Breanna!
我做错了某一步
I did something wrong.
我们来看守 你去休息吧
We got it. Take a break.
他们想杀了我
They were trying to kill me!
没事了 他们已经走了
It's all right, they're gone.
你们俩是谁
Who are you people?
老兄 目前看来
Well, right now, bub,
我们是唯一想让你保护你活下去的人
we're the only people that are trying to keep you alive.
你是谁 你在为谁干活
Who are you? Who do you work for?
他为我工作
He works for me.
爷爷
Grandpa!
小家伙
Hey, buddy. Hey.
尽管我已经跟他说了很多很多遍
Though I've asked him not to,
不要做这种事情
over and over again.
范顿先生说是你救了他
Mr. Vanton says it's you who saved him,
我们现在急需能够获得帮助
and we can use any help we could get.
我叫詹姆斯·罗威
So... my name is James Lowe.
我正在负责起诉海湾石油的漏油事件
I'm leading the lawsuit against GulfPetrol's oil spill.
是无偿的法律援助
It's pro bono work,
我们也没有钱雇佣调查员
and we don't have any money for investigators.
范顿先生一直想要帮忙
Mr. Vanton back there keeps trying to help,
尽管我请他不要以身涉险
despite me asking him to stay clear.
为什么他这么想要帮你
Why does he want to help you so bad?
萨拉今年十岁 但最近被诊断出患了白血病
Sarah is 10 years old and was recently diagnosed with leukemia.
她是他的孙女 那男孩是她的弟弟
She's his granddaughter, and that boy is her brother.
这俩孩子是范顿先生最爱的两个人
Mr. Vanton loves those kids more than anything in the world.
医生说致病原因很可能是长♥期♥的苯暴露
Doctors say the most likely cause is long-term benzene exposure.
苯 原油里有苯
Benzene. That's in crude oil.
三年前 海湾石油的许珀里翁钻井平台
Three years ago, GulfPetrol's oil platform Hyperion
在一场飓风中被损坏
was damaged in a hurricane,
飓风造成了泥石流
hurricane caused a mudslide,
继而导致几个钻井的外壳出现裂缝发生了漏油
which led to casing leaks in several of the wells.
可我以为伊森就是来解决泄露问题的
But I thought Ethan was brought in to fix those leaks.
伊森加入公♥司♥是为了解决公♥关♥灾难
Ethan was brought in to fix the PR disaster.
他的工作就是冲着镜头微笑 擦干净几只鹕鹈
His job was to smile for the camera, wipe down some pelicans,
然后等这件事的风声过去
and wait for the whole thing to blow over.
没想到真的有用
And it worked.
海湾石油不再继续清理泄露的石油
GP pulled up its cleanup efforts,
媒体也不再关注这件事的后续发展
and the media moved on to another story,
可石油仍然在不停冒出
but the oil never stopped coming
因为许珀里翁钻井平台仍然在泄露
because Hyperion is still leaking.
那是一个老钻井
It's an old well.
他们觉得等着所有石油流干净这种方法
They figured just pumping a leaky reservoir dry and moving on
要远比修补钻井的成本低得多
was way more cost-effective than patching it up.
为什么海湾石油想杀了他
Why does GP want to kill him?
我代理萨拉的家人 起诉赔偿一千万的医疗费
I'm representing Sarah's family in a lawsuit for $10 million
但海湾石油否认石油是他们公♥司♥的
for medical expenses, and GP denies the oil is theirs,
说石油是其它钻井流出的 但我们知道他们在说谎
says it came from some other platform, but we know they're lying.
附近地区没有其它钻井漏油
There are no other leaks in the vicinity.
所以这位爷爷想要帮你找到证据
Grandpa in there, he's helping you find the proof.
没错 我们的案子将在三天后开庭
Yeah, see, our trial begins in three days,
但我们手上还没有拿到最强有力的证据
but we don't have the smoking evidence we need,
只有找到能证明
that evidence that proves
漏油就是他们公♥司♥的才能让案情真♥相♥大白
the leak is theirs beyond a shadow of a doubt,
如果我们能赢得案子
and if we win this case,
这可以成为集体诉讼的参照模板
it could be a blueprint for a class-action lawsuit.
但这不仅事关一个案子 对吧
But it's not about one case, is it?
如果他赢了这个案子 那后面还会有
It's about hundreds of cases that will follow suit
成百上千个类似的案子
if he wins this thing.
但如果我们输了 海湾石油可以永远逃脱罪责
And if we lose, GP escapes liability forever.
这是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
我们亲自动手尝试做黑客
We tried our hand at hacking.
然后把总部搞废了
You blew up headquarters?
一切都重回正轨了
Everything is booting back up now.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表